Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Just One Oh Short of Snap [M] [Nephero]  (Read 2569 times)

Offline Lion

Re: Just One Oh Short of Snap [M] [Nephero]
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2017, 08:54:44 pm »
Banning had forfeited a long time ago, a singular belief in any deity. Way back when he was a buck, he could slum it and be satisfied for days. Already the tremble of that climax was rearing it's head, and this was a far sight better than finding whatever dregs he could from the gutter, and thusly waking up in one right afterward. Banning felt those small shivers, those little trembles coursing through him, in small potent waves.

Izzy's nails were raking down his back, and somewhere in their bite of them, he felt his skin break and the sting of sweat mingled with that broken skin. He whimpered amidst her cries.  The flesh at his hips were rubbed raw at every thrust, and he moved with her in that rhythmic bounce. "Isabel!--" was all he gasped.

His limbs cocooned around her, squashing her breasts to his chest, and if they got any closer, their very bodies would simply melt into one another.  Banning was on the verge of immolation, and he shuddered one last time, stealing her lips away as he came, bursting amidst every throb of her velvet heat.

Banning gasped for breath. At the edge of his tongue was a phrase that wanted to springboard right off of it. It felt so strange, lingering there, waiting for him to just say it, and for that brief second of clarity, the panic of what they meant kept them trapped inside his mouth. "Isabel," he murmured, instead. "I didn't hurt you too much, did I?"

The words were purred out. Maybe it wasn't 'I love you' but the desire to say them was partly appeased. There was still the chance they were going to pop out. "Because I couldn't forgive myself if I hurt you," he breathed instead, bringing his head up to look at her, to meet her gaze. And if she met his own, maybe then she'd understand. Still they were feral, still they burned, and beads of sweat made his hair cling to his forehead.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal