Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The greatest shape of all. Folded. [M]  (Read 2257 times)

Offline Draconian

Re: The greatest shape of all. Folded. [M]
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2017, 09:23:24 am »
Quick fix.

Serenity gave a whine of need after she was moved onto her back. The buffet was moving way and she wanted to feel he warmth of it against her. "But I want you to," she whined out, watching her panties go somewhere in a daze. A delayed reaction to his earlier protest to get her hands off his dick.

If he did though, Serenity knew - at the back of her head - that he could die. The first lap was a startle and she gave a needy breathy gasp against it. Her hand moved to his head to fist into his hair and she palmed her breast, chilled by the room. "Hughey," she whined again giving encouraging rolls of her hips. He was relentless, clear on a goal and he pushed and nudged her to the quick fix.

The crest was quick strong and her voice broke with her cry of release. Serenity wasn't sure how long she was in a dazed state, legs spread open by wide shoulders. Finally though, even while the pulse of pleasure continued and the death grip in his hair turned into a loving gentle pet. "Hughey?" Her voice was hoarse and she leaned up, frowning at her lack of panties and her tits hanging out.

The fuck happened. Serenity tugged her tanktop down and caught her breath, "Hugh I'm so sorry. I dont know what happened. Why did you do that?" It didnt seem too odd that she was trying to have a converstion with a man who still had his face between her legs.

Offline Lion

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2017, 08:02:59 pm »
His hard cock was momentary compared to this. That could always be dealt with later, but a hungry Siren could be uncomfortable for everyone involved. Hugh would rather see to her needs than his own at this particular moment. There was always the shower and just when he felt like he was going to pass out, she did her bit and screamed.

Quick fix. Worked like a charm. Hugh had plenty of practice giving head or eating a lady calzone. The basic principles were more or less the same and even as it left him panting against her. His head was pounding something mad, dizzied, and he was pretty sure he was seeing double. She had her fix...

Hugh took a long drag along the inside of her thigh, swiping his tongue on her sex until she was properly cleaned and crawling over her, his face extremely flushed and his eyes glassy.

"Okay. My turn," he panted. Tucking an arm underneath her head, Hugh adjusted himself on the sofa, laying along the length of it and gently pushing her shoulders down, one leg propped up, the other half slung off the couch and the ache in his groin still throbbing... "Quick fix, Siren."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2017, 10:00:26 pm »
A simple tremble moved through her and she whimpered again, back arching and fingers digging into his arms while he... Finished up. Serenity was flushed, sweat beaded on her neck and face, lips parted, breath short. Breasts rising and falling, still dazed and while the edge was gone she was needy and parched and starved and the buffet was still there but...

Her mind was clearer and she looked up at her friend. Her best friend. Her only friend.  "Hugh," she whimpered, tears in her eyes. Her hands cupped his face and she stroked her thumbs under his eyes and felt awful. She kissed his forehead and his cheek and smoothed her hand from his face to hold his neck before she reached down between them and grasped his cock.

"Quick fix," She whispered before she brought her hand back to her mouth to lick her hand and return it to him, "Anything you need, Baby," She kissed his cheek again, feeling her pulse still in her throat, "Just tell me what you need."

Offline Lion

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2017, 10:18:45 pm »
Hugh's senses were slowly coming back to him and the world in that tiny apartment stilled. The movie kept playing and right now it was thoroughly ignored because his hard-on throbbed something awful and he needed relief. This kind of thing wasn't the norm for either of them. Hugh lifted his head to look at her, eyes heavy and half-lidded.

"I need sweet relief, Siren," he panted at her small kisses, her touches and his cock twitched at the feel of her hand. He wanted her mouth on him and he wasn't sure how he ought to put it into words. "A quick blow? Maybe? Yeah? I like that fix. A lot," he whined, curling his toes at the stroking.

"But you don't have to, I just need need something," he closed his eyes and reached up to play at the little points of her horns. They were so odd and pushed up at the short pink hair. It was absolutely adorable. It wasn't a peach but it was still a nice color and he busied himself with tangling his fingers in anything he could grip.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2017, 03:22:50 pm »
The slight moment to find entertainment at the situation though it quickly sobered her when she really listened to his voice. Serenity moved her hand away from him before she forced him onto his back, slipping off the couch to kneel beside it. A kiss on his cheek, a nibble at his neck.

Serenity trailed kisses down to his hips where it turned into a bite and finally she kicked the tip of his cock before swiping it with her tongue. Serenity was no expert but she knew Hugh and her hand worked at what she couldnt comfortably fit in her mouth. Between swipes of her tongue and to catch her breath she nibbles and kissed his thighs and hips.

This was her fault. "Come for me, Baby," she said in a husky voice before she put her less wholesome bloodline to use with her mouth.  Once this was done, maybe she'd find her panties and they could go to sleep. Buy him a big breakfast as apology. Serenity didn't close her eyes, because the only thing she didn't regret from all of this was being able to watch the pleasure on his face.

Offline Lion

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2017, 07:37:01 pm »
Hugh closed his eyes to the small touches of affection. He never minded them when they came from Serenity. He loved them in fact, and relished in those touches. They made his spine tingle, and he wasn't sure if it was because she was such a thirsty girl, or if it was just a natural response to such things, or if they were because of Serenity herself.

He didn't overthink it since he just wanted to lean back and enjoy. Hugh tangled his fingers into her hair, moaning softly until his chest started to heave. "I think that's the plan," he whined. Hugh's hips lurched upward, trying to get deeper, foster that contact with every swallow she made.  His whole body jerked, shuddering as he rose to that climax.

It wasn't always this intense. "I'm gonna....Siren," he whimpered. "Six! SIiiiiiiiix!" A safe word that seemed rather irrelevant in a moment like this because he came hard, whole body curled upward and his hands gripping at the base of her head.

He panted, throwing his head backwards against the couch, panting. "Gods.... I'm...sorry." Panting words that were rather delayed on a moment like this. The movie was almost over, and their beer was warm. "Serenity!.....come cuddle with me."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2017, 09:46:16 pm »
His words had her smirk.

Mostly it was in her eyes because her mouth was otherwise occupied. She worked him as best she could and ignored his use of the word six. With mouth lips to the base of him, she squeezed his hips when he came and yanked her head back to gasp and catch her breath. Tease in her eyes, lips flushed, cheeks red. Her chest heaved to catch it and she swallowed several times to get the saliva to clear.

Still out of breath, she ignored what watching him did to her and just watched him breath. Serenity reached over to get the warm beer to waste the taste of come from her mouth before she looked to Hugh and gave him an apologetic look. "I'm sorry," She whispered, reaching to cup his cheek and lay beside him on the couch. Serenity never did go get her panties. She didn't fix Hugh's shorts either. Instead, she let herself melt in against his side, lips pressed to his chest and feeling a buzz through her system.

Serenity finally reached up and smoothed her fingers over Hugh's cheek before she pressed her lips to his. "I'm so sorry, I didn't even see that coming," She pressed her forehead to his lips and curled her arm around his neck, "That could have been so dangerous if you didn't have your head on."

Offline Lion

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2017, 11:20:43 pm »
Hugh could have been right naked and that's all that would have mattered right then and there. His sweet relief had come, and so had Serenity's so now they could restart Crocnado from the beginning and just do what Hugh had initially set out to do from the beginning. Well, the cuddling while watching it was paramount. The head had just been a happy....and rather unfortunate accident.

It was weird. And didn't happen often. But when it did, he'd rather not die, or put Serenity in an awkward situation where she had to stick herself with him. That would make everything even more awkward. The deed was done, no one had to get hurt.

Even if she left him a little bit with a throbbing headache. A small price to pay for a moment like this.

"You saw something coming," Hugh snorted, playing it off. The humor was genuine and he wrapped his arms around Serenity, not even mad that his dick was still out, still wet. He just shifted his hips and his shorts so that he was covered and would deal with that later.

"Siren, you gotta use the code word. That's why we have it," he murmured. "It's okay. You're my best friend. I won't have you squirming like that all a cat in heat. It's all right. Y'know what though, we did miss the best parts of Crocnado. Should we just restart the whole thing?"

He knew the answer to that question. "Or should we just chat? Or chat during the movie. The script is awful. Let's be savage and just tear this horrorshow to pieces."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2017, 12:55:44 am »
Serenity throbbed all over. Every cluster of nerves throbbed in both a good and a bad way and Serenity snuggled in closer to him before he spoke and she leaned away slightly, nuzzling her nose to his before she caught her breath. Or did her best to.

"I like to watch you come," She whispered, voice heated, eyes falling closed and giving a wriggle of her hips at the image. His face. The flush. The way his voice cracked and how out of control her got. Serenity went a little dazed before she shook her head and... He was talking again. And she tucked her face down against his chest, huffed and pouted and sighed.

"I couldn't think," She whined, lifting her hands to her face and turning around so her back was to his chest. Her baree ass pressing against his abdomen, knees curling up, "I'm sorry. It's.... I'm sorry. The weird episodes are hitting faster and before I can even think I'm...." Serenity sat up, turning to look at him, both of them still flushed and herself still a little out of breath. The gentle pulsing afterglow of Hugh helping her along still trying to ebb away.

A deep sigh and she looked down at herself, tanktop almost see through, rolled up to just under her breasts. No underwear. "Hugh, maybe..." Her head ducked down, "Maybe we shouldn't... Hang out outside work anymore. This will only hurt you," Tears pricked her eyes and she moved back down, pressing her lips to his forehead, "I'm only ever going to hurt you." She whispered.

Offline Lion

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2017, 01:07:52 am »
What was happening? What was she saying!? And more importantly, why the hell was she slipping out of his grasp!  Serenity was saying awful things that made Hugh cringe inside, his guts twisting in a horrific heap.

"Siren," he whined, stirring, and not liking at all what he was hearing. It wasn't simply that he didn't want to hear it although that certainly was a valuable facet. But more over it seemed as if she was making these decisions without even consulting him, without even hearing what he had to say about it.

"Siren. Stop talking like that. You're my best friend, I love you and I'm not losing you. Who else am I going to pester with lame dick jokes? Everyone else just wants a good time, but you're the only person that's ever wanted to stick around first, and worry about good times later. Maybe you have a little problem. But what else am I here for other than to help you go through the good times and the bad?"

He didn't bother waiting or a response to that before he leaned in and wrapped his powerful arms around her, curling her in against him. "I'd be lying if i said I wasn't worried about you. I'd be lying if I said I totally didn't know about the weird phone sex calls during work hours and you think I can't hear you," he snickered. "So look, girl, I think weg gotta find someone who's righteous in the sack and can be conscious during the whole thing. You won't hurt anyone, ok? I'll be right by your side, y'know minus the dirty deed, the whole time."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2017, 11:50:24 pm »
Serenity just looked away, frowning. A pout where her lip poked out and everything and instead of looking terribly out of place, her round cheeks only made her look like a somewhat cute chipmonk. Still, she didn't like making Hugh so sad and almost instantly regretted whatever it was she said. It was impulsive and stupid and she knew she'd only miss him if he went away.

Drained, emotionally and physically. The buzz from the pleasure and the release was there but it felt hollow and she snuggled into his arms and pressed more kisses to his chest and shoulders. Of course he had to speak and mention phone calls and she turned bright red and looked down and away. Shame felt hot on her face and she pressed her forehead to his throat and, unfortunately for them both, started to cry.

"But I'll just kill them," her arms tucked around his torso and it didn't occur to her how slightly odd this may have seemed. Serenity still was without underwear, Hugh wasn't wearing a shirt. Of course Serenity's tank top was pulled down a modest length. Serenity hiccuped her tears and nuzzled against Hugh's neck before she heaved a sigh, "I don't want to hurt anyone," she reached up, leaning back. Her fingers went to his face and she pushed her fingers through his hair.

"I hate when this happens, I'm sorry for not saying Six. I should have but..." Serenity swallowed and gave Hugh a kiss on the lips, eyes closing briefly, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'll be okay. Thank you for helping." She snuggled in after a moment, relaxing, eyes red from tears, "I'm ready for bad moving when you are."

Offline Lion

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2017, 01:12:35 am »
Hugh hated when she spoke like this. When it all came piling on like it did, compounding on you until all there was weight bearing on your shoulders, and eventually you just cracked. The facade slipped away long enough and there, underneath it all, was just pain. Raw unabashed reality that flooded out of you that became too much to handle.

Hugh's instinct to wrap his arms around her were second to none. For one, he was a cuddler, and sharing his body heat with anyone that craved it sent his own stomach afluttering. Serenity was his best friend, his anchor in everything else that was awful and the sky turned to black, and who would be her Anchor if not him?

It came naturally to him, and even as she squirted tears all over his neck and made him sticky in a different kind of way. "Now, now, look. You've made your eyes all puffy. We were supposed to watch terrible movies and gripe about which dragons have the worst attitudes about getting their toes cleaned out and their engines cleaned." Hugh pulled her in tighter and readjusted his face so that he could kiss her forehead again, nestling in against the back of the couch so that she had enough room to lay on her side.

He didn't dare let her go.

"Ok, We'll start from the beginning," he snorted, reaching down briefly to take the remote in hand and flicking the movie back to where it was.  "Do you ever wonder what Balthasar and Mercury do when we're away? Do you think they screw? Because I think they do," he snickered, trying to change the subject enough to distract her from the terrible movie, and everything else that just happened.

"We worked on Hyperion last week, remember, and he could not stop going on and on about his new pet. And then I had to reweld his chest plates and he almost bit my dick off. That was fun." Maybe if he prattled on long enough, she wouldn't cry anymore.  It usually worked on his mom, why not her.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2017, 08:15:14 pm »
Serenity didn't have words to describe how she felt about Hugh.

Since he got assigned as her help and they spent most of the day together they were inseparable. When they weren't working together, usually they were cuddled on a couch. Serenity didn't have trouble sleeping alone but she loved the company. Though, she'd lie if she said her dreams weren't as sweet as when she was snuggled up against Hugh's back. Serenity sighed and listened to him prattle on about nothing.

"screw," she said, voice high in disbelief. Serenity gave a wet little laugh before she smooshed her front to his, aiming for as much contact as possible. At the mention of Hyperion and his pet she rolled her eyes and groaned. "He was impossible. What... You know what," She curled her arm around Hugh and snuggled her face against his chest, " Nope. not even going to take that bait." She sighed again and slowly turned around, lower half still tingling before she smooshed her back to his front.

"Thank you. bad movie and nap time?" She grabbed his hand and pulled it around her middle, "I'm sorry. Again." Serenity brought his arm up to kiss his palm. "I never want to hurt you."

Offline Lion

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2017, 01:59:34 am »
"Okay, okay, so maybe they don't screw, but do you think that maybe they play checkers or something  innocent like that? Because I don't think they do. I think that Balthasar is probably trying to poke at your dragon's pretty pretty blades as we speak. I mean, I would. If I were a dragon. But I'm not a dragon, I'm just a welder and I like to scorch and melt whenever I get the chance," Hugh prattled on and, never quiet shutting up. But speaking low enough so that his voice was little more than a soft soothing timbre.

The movie played and he hugged her too him until his own eyelids began to grow heavy and Hugh fell asleep on that couch. He drooled a little, snored and at some point, had his face buried in Serenity's huge boobs. That, well, wasn't all that unusual. They were comfortable and he didn't think about it. The gentle thu-thump of her heart eased him. Hugh stirred when he felt the needles in his brain.

"Hnnngh," he hissed and pushed himself slowly up, rubbing at his skull. "Siren. Get up. We got a call." He murmured something and got up from the couch, slamming his shin into the corner of the coffee table. "ooooowwwwwww!"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2017, 05:42:45 pm »
The nap was nice.

Serenity sated and nourished, she had her favourite person cuddled up against her. Having Hugh snuggled up against her and his head resting on her chest. Her hand rested on his shoulder and Serenity's eyes slowly opened from the same tingles, remained laying while he got up and moved about. Though she sat up suddenly when he slammed his leg into the coffee table.

Still without panties, she sat up and watched, eyes bleary. Was it morning? Was it a call day?

You're needed in Solarta.

Serenity moaned and stood up, bareass to the room before she rubbed her head and frowned. A clear pout on her face for not getting one fucking day off.

We're leaving in an hour.

An affirmative noise from Serenity that she passed through the psychic link to Mercury and she climbed over the couch - instead of walking around it - to get changed. What the hell happened in Solarta? General check up?  Mercury would maybe tell them when they got there after settling into a hotel room or something. Maybe.

Serenity didn't care for the way her tummy clenched in need, though now she was aware of her slight issue. Before actually getting ready she popped her head from her bedroom, still naked from the waist down. "I'll meet you in the hanger?" she said, voice rough from sleep, "We're going to Solarta so... Pack stuff that won't make you sweat." A joke. Hugh's life involved being around somewhere hot.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal