Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Alaina's Limits  (Read 461 times)

Anonymous

Alaina's Limits
« on: May 13, 2008, 06:02:43 pm »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

Will do: I'm fine with your character shoving me around, finding me if I am hidden, etc. I don't generally get into situations where this should be a problem, and I tend to be fairly conservative in terms of my own powerplay anyway.

Won't do: In general, it's bad form to force an action the other character would probably react to. This is good advice for everyone, not just those roleplaying with me. It's different if my character has no time to react... but again, be careful. I'll probably go along with whatever you do, so don't feel like you have to describe the consequences fast.

Ask me first: Don't ask me OOC about this one. Just roleplay; I'll probably go along with it.

How far can character injuries go?

Will do: Superficial injuries are fine. I would say that slightly-more-than-superficial injuries are okay too, given that Alaina is a Candidate and should probably expect them. Please don't do anything permanent without permission, though.

Ask me first: Ask me about long-term injuries. I'd prefer not to pull a deus ex machina healing stunt just because I'd rather not have a blind character.

How far can torture go?

Will do: Superficial injuries, restraints, and mind games are all fine. Alaina is a Pilot Candidate, and in a way the entire program is torture. But she's also cautious and tries not to get herself into trouble, and that's for as much OOC reason as IC.

Ask me first: Long-term injuries and sexual torture don't make me particularly happy, so definitely ask first.

What about character death?

Will do: My own death, thank you very much. Alaina might die at some point, but you will not be the one describing it.

Won't do: Death described by other players. Again, she's the only character I have.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

Ask me first: For everything. Please.

What about healing?

Will do: Healing for superficial injuries, most long-term injures.

Ask me first: If in doubt (say... if I played out the injury myself).

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?

Will do: I'm completely comfortable playing out sexual scenes in roleplay. I don't necessarily even expect them to further the plot, though taste is appreciated. It's much more likely I'll object to it IC than OOC.

Ask me first: Rape/abuse is an exception and you should definitely ask first. Fade-to-black would be highly encouraged in these situations if they do occur.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC

Alaina: My first character; it would be nice if she remained in one piece. She is a Pilot Candidate, though, and mind games are a likely part of the program. Ask if there's something you're unsure of... I'm not going to get mad at anyone for asking. Less likely to agree to sex IC, but again, no OOC objection.

Katya: I'd have more OOC objection to torture for Katya, but feel free to ask if she's captured by Aedolis/Edanith. Katya is probably more free sexually than Alaina, but again, this is an in-character distinction.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal