Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: How Did I Get Here!? (OPEN!!)  (Read 413 times)

Catalina

How Did I Get Here!? (OPEN!!)
« on: May 23, 2017, 07:23:32 pm »
Alkio was standing around his tiny little ship, drinking his coffee and making some breakfast for him and his "K-9" partner. She paced around patiently waiting for her meal, watching Alkio intently. Opie was the kind to get crabby when she didn't eat. Particularly in the morning. He set the plate of bacon and other yummy bits of food down and grabs his part of it and sits down at the table to eat it.

Within a few minutes into their breakfast the world around Alkio started to phase in and out and became blurry, "What the hell." He looks over at his partner who was watching him after he just said those words. Alkio got to his feet but found that his legs did not want to support him so he feel to his knees making Opie start to panic and sniff him whimpering. Alkio smiles and everything just fades away.

------------------

The next thing that the robot armed man knew was that he woke up alone in a prison cell looking area. Handcuffed. A person watched him from the other side of the bars a few paces away. Alkio started to worry about Opie, she was not big enough to defend herself properly yet. He walks up to the bars and grabs them, "Where is Opie?!" When the person did not answer he shook the bars, "Where is my partner!?" When the person still didn't answer Alkio slid down the bars looking away from the other person and just sits there dosing while the rest of the "poison" worked its way out of his system.

He look at his clothing and realizes his weapons were missing as well as his necklace. He starts to panic. "Okay Alkio you'll be fine." The truth was he had no idea how long he has been out of it. So there was no telling how long he went without his necklace. He did feel a bit ill and the symptoms just started so he could go for another few minutes before they start to inhibit his functions. Then a little over an hour before he would need some actual medical assistance and then everything would become hell to him.

Though he had no idea why he was arrested. Maybe they mistaken him or he unknowingly broke a law or maybe Opie was just to much of a foreign creature to be on the ship. Whatever the reason he was there now and he was stuck there for a while longer.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 10:57:25 am by Catalina »

Argroww

Re: How Did I Get Here!? (OPEN!!)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 01:28:59 pm »
Celtira groaned, although it sounded more like a growl from her throat.

"What happened?" She asked of no-one in particular, her senses groggy like she'd been...drugged?

She still had her flightsuit on, but all her weapons and equipment had been removed.  Looking around her sight was blurry, but she guessed she was in a cell of some kind, on her own.  She heard someone should something but it was muffled, her hearing still far from good.  Whatever they put in her, or in her food was sure powerful...or maybe it was because she had a different biology.

Catalina

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 01:48:58 pm »
Alkio heard someone ask what had happened, "I have no idea whoever you are. I was drugged then, poof! Woke uo here. In the very least I think both of use should know why." He glares at he person outside his cell and he glares back. The poor soul was probably given orders not to speak with the prisoners until someone came by to prove them innocent or much worse.

"It's nice to know that both of us seem to be in the same situation it seems by what you just said. By any chance can you some how get a member of your ship if you have on to break us out or hell pay bail. It's kind of concerning life or death you know." Alkio was pissed he got arrested in that way. The bounty hunters have definetly changed a bit from when he was growing up. Still he hoped that the other person in the other cell could help in some way. His only contact was with his partner and he had no idea where she was.

Argroww

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 02:35:03 pm »
"Oh yes, let my just get my com-unit and I'll summon them all here!" Celtira growled angrily.

How the man thought she'd still have anything on her to call for help she didn't know.  Her tail lashed angrily and she watched it for a moment, useless thing.  Her sense steadily came back to her as her eyesight improved, the man was in the cell next to hers so she couldn't see him.  From looking out of the bars it looked like they were in some kind of pedestrian jail, nothing high-security the bars being made out of plain but strong metal Argroww would get out of this place easily, in fact any Wolvian could, the Lamariss too.  Unfortunately her own people did not possess such strength.

"Hello? you out there, if I've been imprisoned for something surely I deserve a right to know why? I'm sure Captain Struatha can sort out what-ever it is that I've done wrong?" She said out of the bars.

Catalina

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 03:05:32 pm »
The person sitting out side the cells looks at the woman prisoner.."So you have a captain." He says calmly and takes a phone out of his pocket and dials a number. "Sir, apparently the girl has a Captain that can -, He stops speaking being interupted, "Struatha sir." The man gives a nod and hangs up the phone and says nothing.

Alkio was beginning to get mad, "Sir, we have rhe right weather you want to tell us or not!" The person shrugs, "Youll find out my superior is coming in with her captain. Hell be here in a few seconds. Son she has allibi mean while you do not. So you have the possibility of being killed by a firing squad with what you have been charged of." Alkio runs his hand down his face. He was totally innocent, sure he killed a few... yeah that would do it. It was bound to catch up with him sooner or later, and it was sooner. Though he knew he was innocent. "Damn it!" He punches the wall with his robotic arm making a large crack and dent in it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal