Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Worries for Another Day! (Drac!!! <3)  (Read 908 times)

Offline Nix

Worries for Another Day! (Drac!!! <3)
« on: March 10, 2017, 05:04:56 pm »
Pilot Noble Alexiel Appati sat on his desk chair with his knees up to his chest, typing his hopes away on his communicator, his pom pom tail swishing lightly as he hummed. This wasn't a particularly new thing for him but what was different today was that he was in the small cramped room that housed many files and a desk that currently belonged to Pilot Rhys Argel.

He got partnered up with Rhys a lot lately! They worked on a lot of important stuff. Yesterday he drew a very important picture of Altar for the records! And Pilot Argel sat at that small crowded desk. Today he rolled his chair over to the door and was waiting for Altar to come pick him up so they could go flying! He had told Altar as much in the chat on his com instead of out loud today... though Altar was a bit slow in answering. It didn't matter. Alexi knew Altar would come soon!

Offline Draconian

Re: Worries for Another Day! (Drac!!! <3)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 05:16:22 pm »
Rhys wasn't sure what was worse.

Alexiel talking to his dead dragon on his com, or talking to his dead dragon out loud.

Clearly the man's mind was broken and Rhys gave uncomfortable looks over his shoulder every now and then between filing files for hard copies. of course there were digital copies but also hard copies and whoever had this office and desk last did a shit job because he was still catching up on folders.

Fuckin' pain in his ass.

"Alex," Rhys stated, voice rough from disuse. It wasn't that he ignored the other Pilot. It was that he was bad for conversation and thus didn't ever really want to start one. Still, it wouldn't do well to have Alexiel freakin' out over realizing, or remembering, that his dragon wasn't alive anymore so he looked over his shoulder, file folder in hand, "That chair doesn't leave this office," He spoke to Alexiel like he was talking to a wayward child, "So you roll your butt back over here and help me alphabetize this Flappy Folder Bullshit."

Offline Nix

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 05:37:18 pm »
Alexi looked up from his com and put one foot on the ground so he could spin the chair to look at Rhys. "But... I'm talking to Altar. He is coming to pick me up soon. We are going to go flying, cause its a nice day out." He said nodding as if it affirmed what he was saying. He spun around on the chair as he waited for a response from his dragon. Normally when he typed these things on his com it was in a document file, sometimes an email which he would send to Altar... sometimes accidentally to others. But this was the first time in a long time he was typing in the Pilot chat instead, though he didn't really know where it was he was typing.

He went back to humming a tune from an old Aedolian kid's show and looked back down at his com, not really wanting to partake in the Flappy Folder Bullshit.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 05:43:49 pm »
Nice day out?

Rhys just stared at Alexiel.

Did Pilots just... Go out with their dragons? He wondered for a moment before he started to hum and Rhys wished for a moment he had a pencil to snap in half. No pencil though. "Pick you up soon?" He repeated, looking at the clock, "The day isn't even over yet. Get your ass over here and help me file shit." He paused, "Please."

Offline Nix

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 08:00:50 pm »
"You're not the boss of me. Altar's the boss of me. And he is going to come take me flying." Alexiel said spinning around in his chair. He stared down at the screen of his com with big hope filled eyes, just waiting for the dragon to answer him.

After a minute or so he started to frown and looked back up at Rhys, scooting his chair a bit closer to him. "Altar is coming..." He said pouting some but looking at the files. "What are you doing?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 09:48:32 pm »
Rhys's palms itched to smack Alexiel.

He knew Alexiel was... Special. Special circumstances. Special...

Rhys closed his eyes and took a breath.

"Filing." He said through his teeth, frowning at Alexiel before he sighed and pushed his hair from his face before he licked his lips and pushed Alexiel's chair away with his foot while he fixed the ancient filing cabinet. He was dusting paper and then putting it back. Gods. If they could just electrocute him now so he could die that'd be great.

"Why do you want to go flying anyway. It's gross outside."

Offline Nix

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2017, 01:23:19 pm »
"What's filing?" Alexiel asked, putting his communicator on the desk like he forgot what he was doing with it. "Can I help filing?" His expression was so innocent seeming and his tail flicked lightly as he scooted even closer.

When Rhys mentioned flying he gave the other Pilot a quizzical look. "It's nice out and I like flying with Altar. As training and just for fun. I miss him." Something about that last sentence showed just a hint that Alexiel understood Altar was gone- maybe not dead, but certainly unavailable. "Can I help Rhys?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2017, 09:27:34 pm »
"No," Rhys said simply.

Wait. Shit. He wanted him to help.

Whatever. He'd just make a mess. Green eyes watched Alexiel while he spoke, lips were drawn thin and he simply... Watched. Tried not to grumble and growl.

"Fine," He handed a stack of folders (that were empty) and had letters on it, "Go alphabetize those and then put them in order in that," He pointed to a drawer. "Do you understand?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2019, 03:42:37 pm »
"Yeah ok... I know the alphabet! A-B-C-D-E-F-G~!" Alexiel began to sing and thankfully for Rhys, though perhaps worryingly, he began began humming the rest instead of saying the rest of the letters.

He scooted his chair over to the drawer and started to put them in alphabetical order like instructed, still humming. He stopped humming for and filing after about a minute and looked up from the drawer, staring straight ahead and nodding like he was hearing something... and responding.

It didn't take long for Alexiel to look back at the drawer and crinkle his brow, remembering that he was doing something important with the files... what was that? Oh! Right!

"A-B-C-D-E-F-G~, I-J-H-K, L-N-M-O-P~!"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal