Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Ghost in the System [M] (Cheesi)  (Read 725 times)

Offline Lion

Re: Ghost in the System [M] (Cheesi)
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2017, 12:19:47 AM »
"Haviah tends to be my favorite haunt. Lots of good business there. Beneath all that glitter and glamour, there's a certain...lust to it that calls to my blood. It's amazing," Luca commented idly. He was glad to know that she seemed to favor the place as well. Not everyone did. He loved the nightlife there, and the business while good, was just an added bonus, the real action seemed be in the under current, in the places unseen.

When everyone was busy getting fucked or getting high, someone was getting paid, moving shit that needed moving, tying up loose ends, making the right amount of credits doing what they do best. Luca had found his place in that under current, and he could only grin at how easy it was beneath people that were content to remain blind and ignorant to everything around them.

Neon lights, loud blaring music that deafened the ears, drugs to numb the mind.

Although he didn't often partake, he had to see the appeal.

"The other cities are nice too. But Haviah always seems to bring me back," he grinned.