Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The struggle of sentients [Event intro and sign ups!]  (Read 802 times)

ARAD V1.0

The struggle of sentients [Event intro and sign ups!]
« on: February 20, 2017, 03:08:03 pm »
Anger. Hatred. Desperation. These scents were all inhaled by Sideulda as she walked through the final capital of Rhey IV. A more or less strategically important planet belonging to one of the major factions. She had no idea whom it did belong to. Nor dit it matter. By no means did their planetary defenses see her armada coming. Soldiers were lined up in front of her, those last few who resisted. Kneeling and bound by the horrors that made her own soldiers.

From lowly combat engineers, to medics. To prestigious mech pilots, mercenaries who decided to chip in to defend, captains, commanders. It were a lot of survivors. And by no means did she intent on taking prisoners. One of the fully armoured behemoths drew up to her, leaning down to grunt and groan in her ear. It seemed incoherent, but Sideulda only nodded. "Open a comms relay, make sure everything what happens here is sent to each of the major factions," she stated with a soft purr of her voice, tickling the chin of the behemoth. She then looked back to the soldiers, passing through their ranks. Some cowered, others tried to beg for their life with her.

And then there was this man. A commander. A soldier whom tried to keep the morale of his men high when their homes were nothing but glowing piles of embers. As she approached, the admiral perked up. "Form up men," he stated, glancing defiantly in her black eyes. The few, wounded, soldiers sat up as well. As if standing at attention. "Do not falter, they may do as they please, but our pride will never be hurt."

This. This was one of the reasons she detested mankind. It never knew when it was outclassed or beaten. "Your pride?" She chuckled softly, shaking her head. "Your wives are butchered. Your children lay dead. You have failed every task you were assigned to do," she turned around, watching a skyscraper toppling down to the ground, a shock wave of dust, soot and wind pulling through, flakkering her robes violently. "Isn't it beautiful?" She inquired, more to herself than to the commander. "Life.. Whisked away, just like this. You humans.. Elves.. You united, sentient races.. All of you will perish in the days to come," she turned around, glancing at the holoprobe that hovered closer to capture the upcoming speech.

"All will perish," she stated once more. "This is an act of war. I hope for a response." At that, her claws closed around the admirals head, twisting his neck to crack it completely. Shortly after, the clattering gunfire was heard. And the last survivors were also put to rest. "I'd love to direct this message to everyone," she let out a soft, mirthless chuckle. "Spread the word. None are safe. Not these Aedolian dragons. Not your prestigious Libran pilots. Not TRIM's lovely powerful whoopsy daisies. Not even those who hide in their underground bunker." She smirked softly. "Form your armies. Send your guardians. Create your legends and mobilize your heroes. Then watch them fall in battle." She clenched her fist shut. "The small.. Oh so small, yet undying flame of hope. That warms the heart of all of you. I will snuff it out. There will be no victory in strength. Even though you can make for an adequate challenge, when united."

She turned around again, gesturing at the mass scale destruction. "But you cannot unite. You do not even trust eachother. I'd love to see your pitiful resistance."

At that, the message, to anyone viewing would slowly lose connection, watching as the flames and buildings crashed down. Before nothing but a display of 'Link severed. Retrying connection.'

>>-------<<

So a small introduction to the plot I wanted to make. I'd love to see a massive scale war. It seems more or less managable since the RoTE playerbase is still a bit smaller, so it'd be more organized. As for the footage sent out, it would be broadcasted everywhere. Sleeper agents in all factions would make sure it's the only thing on every channel possible. So people are forced to look at it.

Signups. Well. I'd really just love to see people who would be interested in the plot and use this as a discussion page for everyone to see. So you don't need to sign up with -just- one character, just express your interest in this. From that, discussion will start and we'll have a nice, reasoned plot. I know exactly where I want to go with this. But I'd love to see other inputs, desires, ideas and everything. Both sides, the united races or Sideulda's army are joinable sites. If the character is suitable for them, ofcourse!

Thanks for reading this far! I hope I can take this to where I wanted to take it! ^^
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 11:39:23 pm by ARAD V1.0 / Dad: 76 »

Crimson

Re: The struggle of sentients [Event intro and sign ups!]
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 05:40:32 pm »
This looks like a really interesting and fun plot! It kinda looks like something that would be a huge controversy among all the people: fight or surrender?

Are there any particular character you want to be in the plot who need to be made?

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 01:02:39 pm »
I need about anything I can get my hands on. Other main villains, good characters. People that for some reason are pulled into the conflict. Right now, though. I'd love to see some kind or regression or group rise against her. Be it officials or outlaws. It's an example she'll have to make etc. etc.

Crimson

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 03:03:26 pm »
Do you want the group to succeed or fail? Or do you want them to fail first and then somehow escape and be down hearted and everyone loses all hope and they learn and train out of anger or something and then they are forced to face her again and they succeed? I ask because I am currently making a character named Nova who appeared from a star that exploded and doesn't remember her past. Maybe she could be part of the group?

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 03:10:59 pm »
I don't see how it's possible for any to succeed on their own. The major factions would have to unite to even have a chance at taking her down ^^

Crimson

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 03:55:35 pm »
So basically a bunch of people who are brave go against her and fail bc they underestimated her bc I can work with that.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 04:01:34 pm »
Essentially.

TepigTurtwig

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2017, 06:49:21 pm »
So, 3 questions:

1. Is this thread open to Pilots and/or Pilot Candidates?
2. Will the characters that partake in this thread survive?
3. Are there going to be some minions along the way to grow as a team and all get a chance in the spotlight?

If the answer to those questions are yes or probably, than I'm in.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal