Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Wait. What?! [M] [Hope!]  (Read 2878 times)

ARAD V1.0

Re: Wait. What?! [M] [Hope!]
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2017, 03:43:15 pm »
Lyah sighed softly. "Dad died early. Mom left me for dead until I got famous," she shrugged softly, leaning forward. "I used to be the top solo player, and the top team, in GWO. You know, the most popular VR game right now." She chuckled softly.

"I destroyed competitive teams on my own. That's why I was selected."

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2017, 06:18:35 pm »
Echo smiled a little at that, giving her a sideways look and tilting his head, before he shook it and chuckled. "Sorry, but I can't see it." He grinned, running his gaze up and down her almost appraisingly, "You're look too nice for that."
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 06:19:15 pm by TheHopeseeker »

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2017, 06:25:10 pm »
"Well, you saw every detail," she answered with a soft snort, before shaking her head. "GWO takes real life athletic skill, you nub. Players are pro athletes. They can partake in any major sports event."

She grinned. "But I appreciate the compliment."

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2017, 07:02:52 pm »
Echo snorted in kind at her first comment, shaking his head bemusedly as he looked back to the floor for a little. Nodding slightly as she explained, he lifted his gaze back to her eyes, "So, if you don't mind me asking, what can you do?"

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2017, 10:16:53 am »
"What do you mean? What can I do?" She inquired with a soft frown. "I'm an illumokinesist, if that's what you're asking." She shook her head with a soft chuckle.

"As for ingame," she took a deep breath. "Crit slash speed slash agility build. In the blink of an eye, headshotting four people for massive amounts of damage. Run and gun with two submachine guns and all that."

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2017, 11:34:06 am »
Echo chuckled, waving a hand with a grin, "I was just talking about phycic abilities. I know as little as one can know about anything, about the game." He explained, tapping a hand on his knee, "I'm a hydrokinetic myself."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2017, 11:59:03 am »
"Hydro.. Water, right?" She inquired with a soft frown, before leaning back against the wall, giggling. "We can do some awesome party tricks together, then. Rainbows and all that."

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2017, 11:02:34 am »
Echo snorted a laugh, waving his hand through the air and collecting a slowly growing trail of water as his hand moved. As he did, the air seemed to get a bit thinner, drier, "I bet we could." He chuckled, releasing the fist he had formed and watching the handful of water disperse back into the air.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2017, 04:21:24 pm »
"Yeah," she answered, smirking softly. "I can't do much just yet, though."

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2017, 07:54:36 pm »
Echo shrugged, dropping his hand back into his lap and leaning back on his other arm, "Don't worry, once you make stage three and four things get a lot tougher. They iron out the kinks pretty fast."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2017, 12:06:14 pm »
"I imagine," she answered, snorting softly. "Though that isn't all too reassuring, Echo, now is it." She shook her head and pushed herself up. "I'm hungry. Haven't had dinner yet. You?"

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2017, 01:08:22 pm »
Echo grinned at that, looking up at the bottom of the bunk above before she brought up food. At that, he sat up properly again, clapping his hands together and smiling brightly, "Me neither. To the mess hall?"

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2017, 02:02:29 pm »
"Fuck yes," she quipped, stretching slowly before she took a deep breath, moving towards the door. It slid open before her and she walked out, pocketing one hand, she made her way down the hallway, trusting for Echo to keep up.

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2017, 02:04:47 pm »
Echo wandered out behind her, fingers tucked through the thick belt at his waist. It had been a little while since he was down on this floor, not that it was really that different from the stage four floor. All bland walls and meticulously spaced lights in the roof. Shaking his head slightly, he skipped a step to walk at Lyah's side, rather than a step behind her. "So, it's been a while since I was a two. How've you found the training?"

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2017, 03:13:07 pm »
"Eh, the physical training isn't too harsh for me," she answered with a soft shrug. "Nor is the mental stuff. Or the theory and history and all that." She glanced at Echo, stopping at the door to the canteen.

"My mentor's the toughest. Pilot Royal Darchan. The man's notorious for a lot of things. But his training schedule is just on a whole new level."

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2017, 04:17:46 pm »
Echo nodded, thinking it all sounded pretty normal, from his own experience. It was once you moved up to stage three that things started to get a lot more intense, and a lot less lenient. He raised an eyebrow appreciatively at her words about her mentor, a slight grin coming to his lips, "I think it's the job discripfuon of being a mentor that your training schedule has to be intense." He chuckled, pushing open the door and stepping into the mess hall.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2017, 04:24:03 pm »
"Well," Lyah snorted softly, following him in. "He told me.. Or tried to make me believe that my physical training with him was equal to a stage 4's regular classes," she tapped her temple. "It's this that requires more training," she said with an awkward chuckle, moving up to the serving table thingy.

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2017, 04:37:37 pm »
Echo snorted, shaking his head bemusedly, "Trust me it's not. The level of difference between stage two and stage four is...phenomenal." He replied, grabbing a couple of plates off the end of the table and handing her one, "Telepathy?" He asked then, "Yea. It takes some time to get used to actually properly using it. Unless your a natural like a few people in met in stage three."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2017, 12:58:53 am »
"Hey, I don't say that, Pilot Royal Darchan does," she stated immediateiy glancing at him. "And I don't really see why he would lie about it." She took the plate and made her way along, scooping up the desired food on the way. "Telepathy, my illlumokinesis, just the general mental stuff that is required."

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2017, 02:07:51 am »
Echo shrugged, grinning a little bit as he shook his head and helped himself to a large serving of soup, chicken if he had to hazard a guess as to what was floating in the top, "Maybe he's just remembering how easy it was for him?" He speculated with a wink to show her he was kidding. He nodded at her summarisation, thinking it sounded about right. Stage two was about starting to really shape you into a pilot, the starting molde for a tall vase. He snorted at his own analogy, shaking his head again as he grabbed a couple of the thick, chunky bread slices. What was he turning into? A philosopher?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal