Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Pissed and Annoyed with the World [Poe Maci]  (Read 235 times)

WarhawkZ

Pissed and Annoyed with the World [Poe Maci]
« on: December 10, 2016, 02:36:52 pm »
Agidyne, fuming from the fucking troll from last night, sat in on a panel and listened to perverts fire off questions to cam-girls. Turning his gaze away from them, he stared out the skylight and growled to himself. 'So fucking what if I'm not a raging dick wanting to use any girl like a common whore? I was taught to fucking treat a girl with respect and kindness. I will never be a heartless bastard.' he thought, his anger boiling under the surface. Standing and leaving the room, Agidyne walked straight to the unused balcony on the convention center's second level.

Shouldering through an unlocked door he leaned a railing and silently roared skyward. 'FUCKING BASTARD!' he inwardly snarled. As his now hardened blue dropped towards the milling crowd, Agidyne felt his grip tightening on the railing. "I don't want Ms. Right now, I want Ms. Right." he said to himself. Wondering if the deities would always fuck him over. Unconsciously taking his Poe Maci keychain out he stared at it. "I'm a fucking idiot, no one would want to be with sad broken person like me." he adds, tempted to throw it away. But found his small chuck of hope for a miracle was strong enough to stay his impulse and his hand.

But it wasn't strong enough hold his need to break something at bay. Leaving the balcony, he found his way to an used prise fight training gym. Glancing around to make sure he was alone, he closed his blue eyes and drew on magic from his other two biological parts to summon his training glaive, a duffle, and armed training drones. Hearding them hitting the floor with a hard thud, Agidyne removed his Pilot uniform and changed into his regular outfit. "Good thing I'm not on tap for the Peacock Parade today." he states softly. Usually, if he wasn't so pissed, he could tolerate the demand to be paraded. But given his current mood, he knew it would grate on his nerves.

Grasping the glaive's shaft Agidyne depressed an embedded trigger to activate the dummies. Watching them unfold to a standing position, he slid into his opening stance. Left foot forward, right foot back, torso angled to lessen the available target area, glaive in his right hand and held across his back with the blade pointed down. 'Hamakaze was better at this than I am.' he mused as thoughts of his missing step-sister drifted up from the depths. The only reason he even trained with a glaive, aside from being a history nerd and being closer with her, was that no one in her dojo could take the blows she delivered. But he could easily, thanks to his demon and fae sides. Taking one breath Agidyne rolled his shoulder and pressed another button. Which activated the drones' attack and movement protocols.

Minutes into his impromptu training break, he didn't noticed a small group martial arts loving cam-girls and convention goers enter the room. As they started to record or stream Agidyne's training fight, a cam-girl gently nudged Poe. "Wasn't he the one you told me about this morning?" she inquired softly.

Once the last drone was thoroughly trashed and all but destined for a scrapyard, Agidyne dematerialized them and finally noticed that he had an audience. Silently cursing any listening dieties, which could get him killed if he ran into any rabidly religious folk, he rests the glaive across his shoulders and lets both hands hang loosely by his wrist. Turning slowly on his heels Agidyne faced the group of watchers and nods towards them. "Enjoy the show everyone?" he inquired with a slight shrug. Turning away, he unknowingly drops his shields on his emotions and gives them free reign. Hearing grasps of shock and sudden empathetic feedback Agidyne raised his shields up agan as most, purposely forgetting what they just felt, rushed out. "How can you deal with all that?"

Closing his eyes, he sighed while considering the question. "That's my cross to bare, no one else can or would choose to help carry it. All I want from this world, besides having my step-sister back, is one damn female willing to try and help sew my heart back together." he states, his tone flat. Glancing back over his shoulder Agidyne stared straight into Poe's eyes. "And for the record ma'am, I wasn't looking for a fake girlfriend last night. I was looking for forever. Because my mother and step-sister constantly ground into my head to threat every female I meet with the upmost respect. No matter how they choose to make a living." he added.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 12:15:14 am by WarhawkZ »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal