Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Let's Do The Time Warp Again (Open)  (Read 928 times)

Clairvoyant

Let's Do The Time Warp Again (Open)
« on: November 09, 2016, 01:17:07 pm »
The night was silent as a lone robot moved through the quiet market place. She was a traveler who was very lost in this part of the cosmos . In fact she was very far from the planet that she called home. She wished that she did not have to be stuck in this place. However her people had crashed her a while ago. Since then she had manage to get around to a few places. And in exchange for fixing some man's she he had brought her here . This was a far as he was traveling.

So for now she was happy to just go and explore this place. Though this time of night there were not many who were awake. And most of those that were looked rather unfriendly to her. She did not care for those kind of creatures. It did not occur to her that hiding herself under a cloak only made her look like an unsavory character herself . Or may she just didn't care at the moment.

As she was moving she was looking to the side. She did not notice that there was someone else in front of her. So she ran right smack into them. She stumbled backwards and almost fell. She frowned and looked at the other person . That was a good first impression. " Sorry I didn't meant to do that. Are you okay?" She asked in her robotic voice. She hoped that they would not get upset at her. She hated being yelled at.

Jack Napier

Re: Let's Do The Time Warp Again (Open)
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 04:56:06 pm »
Zunaker stumbled foward but caught himself. Turning around he looks down at the robot. He holds out a three fingered hand to the robot. "I am fine. You are small so I did not feel it. Are you fine though?" His mask was rather intimidating his glowing yellow eyes the only thing to see of his face. "I am doctor Zunaker. I cannot check machines for damage though. I am sorry."
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 10:34:15 am by Zunaker »

Clairvoyant

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 10:28:34 pm »
Avian was looking the man over as he stumbled. She was not sure what he intended when he held out his hand . However it struck her that he must have wanted to help her . She didn't encounter many creatures who were kind. It was a relief to her to say the least.

" Hehe yes I get told that a lot. That I am small." She said gently taking the offered hand. She hand to be careful not to poke him with her claws. "I am called avian.  It is okay. Though not many of creatures can fix my technology" she said to him now.  She could tell that he might not be human. However her lack of emotions made it hard to feel fear.

Jack Napier

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 04:34:37 am »
Zunaker scanned Avian for any cracks or dents he could get those out. But as far as he could tell none were present. He laughed a little. "No need to be careful my skin is tough. I could even stitch it back up if you could cut me." He patted the robot on the back. "Where are you going? I am here to refill on some medical supplies for any mission I get next."

He took out his rifle and leaned against it. He sometimes used it as a cane in case any fights broke out. It looked like a piece of junk but he made the rifle to look useless when in reality it was very powerful. "Why are you called Avian?"
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 10:33:25 am by Zunaker »

Clairvoyant

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 01:24:08 pm »
Avian looked at the odd man as he scanned her. In all honesty her armor was actually quite tough. "Oh well that is good. You sound like a skilled doctor then." She said. She again was not really sure why he patted her. It must of been anouther friendly jester or something. Humans and creatures like then sure we're odd. " I am traveling to explore this part of space. I try to learn about the creatures here. I am an observation bot." She said to him with a nod.

She noted that he took out his weapon to lean on it. She figured that it must work better then it looked. She knew that it was good not to let someone know how powerful you are. " The people of my planet name things after other creatures. The ones who made me were bird like creatures. So they named me after them." She said to him. " Why do they call you your name?" She then asked. She often return questions to that were asked to her.

Jack Napier

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 04:20:52 pm »
I laughed at that comment of his skill. "One of the best in the market. I have been contracted to help because they kew they would sustain injurys."  H slpped the small sack on his side containing all of his medical equipment. Digging one of those primitive bullets out may hurt but I know how to slip it out with no pain. I do not mean to brag but I have skills most do not" The robot was amazing machinery always made him wonder what it would be like to be part machine.

"Interesting reason for your name. I am Zunaker because I chose to be. My parents may have given me a different name but I will never know. But I am fine with my name, I chose what I want no one for me." Behind his mask came a deep throated huckle of amusement.

Clairvoyant

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 06:23:09 pm »
She looked at the man when he said that h was very skilled. That was a good thing though. Most who said that they were medics usally wer
not taught very well. It was something that was bothersome to others." That is impressive. The universe needs more like you." She said
Softly to him. She couldn't help but be intrested in this creature. He was very fascinating to her. Of course almost everything was fascinating
To her.

She heard now what ge was telling her about his name. She knew what it was like to be alone. She often missed her home planet.
" so you are a loner like myself. Intresting " she said to him while giving a soft smile. " I gusse its good to be able to make it on your own
Alot of creature cant do that." She added. She was a strange being herself. And she knew that well

Jack Napier

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2016, 04:22:35 pm »
"Yes ideed it does. But as far as I know I am the only one of my kind. But there are plenty of very skilled doctors." Maybe this robot has seen more like him? No most likely not since no database has any mention of his race. Oh well might as well try. But first correct her.

"I am forced to be without more of my kind. They have all been erased from everything or never discovered. I am a loner without even a slight hint of who I am. But then again maybe I am better off without them. They could have been a warmongering species. But I do not know." Now for the big question. "Have you ever seen any like me?" He knew not to get his hopes up so he put up the mental barrier and preapared for the worst.

Clairvoyant

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2016, 07:27:14 pm »
Avian was quite as she listened to what he said. Creatures always fascinated her no matter who or what they were. " I see." She said softly. Unlike this loner she did have a home planet. Though it had been a while since she had been there . She miss her fellow robots  who she worked with. And she missed her created as well. She knew that he was gone though. He had died with those in the crash. Avian was the only one who survived. But at least she did have a home out there. That was more then this stranger had.

" I apologize for the misunderstanding. I'm sorry for your plight. " She said to him now as he finished speaking. She then looked at him with a frown. " I am also sorry to tell you that I have never seen one of your kind. Though I have yet to explore much of this part of the cosmos." She told him now. She knew that it must be sad not to know who you were or where you came from. That to her sounded like a sad lonely life to live. Poor guy.

Jack Napier

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2016, 06:11:39 am »
"Oh it is fine miss Avian. I have no problem with the misunderstandin most have it." He puts his gun back onto his back and stands fully. "Well it is sad you do not know where I am from but there is someone who will know." He sighs and turns around. "I need to purchase my supplies before anyone contacts me. Would you like to accompany me to the market? I can show you new ways of treating wounds if ever a friend is in need of help." He starts on his way leaving her to chose if she will want to follow.

Clairvoyant

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2016, 04:23:54 pm »
Avian just listined as he spoke to her now. Well at least he did not get offended. She was often a very akward being. She now looked at him with a slight smile." I see. I hope that you find someone who knows. " she said to him with a smile. She nodded when he said that he needs to get supplied. That did make a lot of since tp her.

" yes I would like that. Not many like my company. They said that I can be annoying." She said to him with a sigh." That would be interesting to learn . Then I could help both machines and other life." She sad with a smile now. She then followed him as he moved along.

Jack Napier

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2016, 06:10:30 am »
"You have yet to be annoying. And I have a high patience so no worries." He continued walking soon arriving at the marketplace. Some of the tings he bought had regular household foods but some of the more stronger meds had to be bought in other places. "You must not leave me many men would enjoy scrapping you and making a few credits."

They entered the building and quite a few men walked forward but Jack gave a low growl as a warning. The men backed off but as they walked further in a few got brave and pulled out weapons. Jack pulled out his rifle and unclipped the middle of it. The pieces came apart and a trigger popped out of each one. He quickly held them out ready for any fight. "If it comes to a fight stay behind be Avian these men have nohing against me and once we make it to the head he will have them back down. I must buy these supplies I risk this everytime I come here."

Clairvoyant

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2016, 07:59:28 pm »
Avian nodded as he spoke. It seemed that this man might have been a bit different from some creatures. " This is a good thing to note." She said to him with a smile. She followed him as he walked to the market place. She had long become used to the states that some of the creatures here gave her. She glanced at him when he spoke again. " I will stay close to you. I would not want that to happen." She told him now. She could tell they were going to a bad part of the marketplace. It made her uneasy.

Avian frowned as they entered the building. She noticed the men who approached. Yeah this was not a good place for her to be. However she figured that the man would keep her safe. She could not fight herself. " Understood. I will stay behind you." She told him with a slight frown. She really hoped there would not be a fight here.

Jack Napier

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2016, 07:23:08 am »
As they advanced deeper hey soon came upon what looked to be a throne room. A black human sat in what looked to be a throne made of velvet seats. Zunaker walked forward and the human spoke. "Welcome once again Zuney I missed your big head while you were away! Are you still working as a merc Zuney? You know you could live as a king if you worked with me. A man with your skills with people could certinly be of good use." The male spoke with a Jamaican accent one of the few that still had that accent. He was also one of the few that called Zunaker Zuney well he was actually the only one.

Zunaker put his rifle back together and put it on his back. The man stepped down from his throne and gave Zunaker a hug. Zunaker simply picked him up even though the other was likely to weigh 200 pounds.  "It is good to see you too Jamie. I am earning my livig by being a field medic. You know I enjoy my work." "But you need not work out there you could help my men and women."

Zunaker sat the man down. "I need supplies Jamie. The usual supplies please and nothing off brand. I have the credits. And please etell your men to stand off the robot she is with me." Jamie motioned a hand to all the men practically challenging one to try and hurt the robot.

Then he waved to another man and he wet to get the medicine. Then Jamie looked to Avian. "And you are?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal