Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Too much much too late [M] [Claptrap] [TW]  (Read 2162 times)

ARAD V1.0

Re: Too much much too late [M] [Claptrap] [TW]
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2016, 12:05:25 pm »
She pulled herself ontop of the hand, crawling back to the belly of the mech, before pulling herself into the seat. "Go," she said, still feeling nauseated due to the horrid scene she just witnessed.

Tacocat86

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2016, 08:27:05 pm »
With a mental push, the mech boosted off with a mighty roar of the engine. The mech exited the atmosphere in seconds as Jonathan pushed it's speed to the limits. Once they reached deep space, the mech locked onto the planet and began the smooth journey.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2016, 04:19:36 pm »
"Jonathan," Junfa piped up after a short while, voice still throaty. She grabbed her canteen and disengaged her security straps to allow her to stretch her legs properly in the mech. "Administer antidepressants," she answered. "There's a medical injector," she added, prodding her finger against a hooded needle in her seat.

"I don't care about side-effects. The strongest."

Tacocat86

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2016, 08:44:20 pm »
Jonathan began to say something then stopped himself. "Fine; antidepressants coming up." The needle filled with an odd blue fluid and came to the ready position. The hood was removed and the needle plunged into Junfa's arm, dispensing the liquid.

"You should be feeling better now, but you might experience slight nausea, mild to extreme vertigo, and possible whole body numbness. All in all; not too bad."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2016, 09:57:31 am »
A soft, almosy ecstatic sigh came from Junfa. The Knight pulled a bandaid from one of the first aid kits and stuck iti on, the wound, eyes reducing to sliths. "Nausea doesn't matter, I already puked everything out," she answered, her body slowly becoming numb.

"I'll be taking a nap. Wake me an hour before we reach the planet."
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 09:58:10 am by ARAD V1.0 »

Tacocat86

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2016, 03:11:05 pm »
"Noted" And with that, the mech drifted quietly and smoothly through space.

Several hours later, they had arrived. For lack of a better method, Jonathan simply raised his voice and said, "Knight Junfa. We have arrived at the planet in question. What is our next task?"

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2016, 04:15:36 pm »
She took a deep breath. "Prepare several auto injectors of stimpacks, administer two for both heightened senses and increased muscle capacity," she glanced around the mech. "We're dropping in on mech, take out their outward security and reinforcements, then I move in for Yan. We can't negotiate with these people. We need to be fast."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal