Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Ranah Varrah, From FltHr Rhevi Varrah. Marked URGENT, PRIVATE  (Read 357 times)

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
[The message is in Hestari Glyphic (Northern Sea dialect). Hestari weeks are ten standard days (five Hestari days), and one Hestari hour is two standard hours.]

Ranah,

Sarah, it seems, is her usual impulsive self. I was informed by her employer that I've missed her by half a week, so my guess would be she read down to your name, downloaded the attachments, then tore off for Jeth without looking back. As a result, I have arranged to leave the slave with said employer, who has agreed to take her to Sarah in my stead. The equipment you asked me to give the slave will be keyed to her collar to discourage her from 'losing' it, and the slave will be told as much, once either she decides to stop being so standoffish, or we arrive at the meeting point. Sarah will likely disable and destroy the collar, chip, and all associated hardware as soon as she sees the slave, so there's no worry about that ending up in any curious hands. The equipment will likewise probably be destroyed after use. As the humans would say, innocent looks and clean hands all around. I strongly suspect command knows exactly what we're doing this time around, given the circumstances, but I will wait until I return home to disclose my full thoughts on the matter. We will be surfacing at the meeting point in one hour, and I will send another message once the transfer is complete.

Rhevi

PS: Got your care package. Were those Jagged Reef eels? I shared some of them with my Second, and we loved them. Any chance you could send some more in the next one?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 08:56:27 pm by GIR »
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal