Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Landfall [open to Rividean and Feylini characters]  (Read 382 times)

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
Landfall [open to Rividean and Feylini characters]
« on: October 11, 2015, 08:54:50 pm »
The ring appeared in high orbit on Jeth's night side. A white ring of light, filling in to form a disk from which the fighter emerged, its pilot already awake and already ingesting the cryogel she'd regurgitated, gel which had been formulated to restore nutrients her body had lost during the warp.

The fighter, based on an antique Farenian atmospheric fighter, was shaped more or less like an arrowhead, made of materials designed to absorb most methods of detection, with a magitech device converting its heat emissions to fire magic to disperse them. The ship was colored matte black to minimise the chance of visual detection against the blackness of space, making it almost like a flying black hole. Despite having enough firepower to take on a ship the next class up, Sarah wanted to go in as silently as possible, for now, and get a decent operating base set up before picking any fights.

As soon as she had her bearings, Sarah turned the ship around, then began the first of several burns aimed to deorbit her as close to midnight as possible.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal