Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Down Came the Rain and Washed the Spider Out [m]  (Read 9632 times)

Offline Draconian

Re: Down Came the Rain and Washed the Spider Out [Lion!]
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2015, 12:15:30 am »
Mae cracked an eye open and looked over at him, pursing her lips, arms folded over her chest.

"You don't have parents?" She questioned softly, sitting up. Briefly she remembered how helpless she felt when it really sunk in that everyone she knew when she was alive was very dead. Quickly enough though, Mae turned her gaze down at the floor and frowned to Tetra.

"I realize you can feel lonely in the same room with someone, you do a very good job at trying to do it." She lifted a hand to wag her finger at him, shaking her head, "Won't work on me though. Good try."

Offline Lion

« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2015, 12:46:18 am »
"So what is it then that you really want from me?" he asked, tilting his head.  "Do you want me to touch you?  Give you some comforting contact.  I felt uou twitch when I caressed your neck."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2015, 12:59:14 am »
Slowly she placed her hands on her hips and then moved her hand to indicate the 'them' of the situation.

"You keep saying I want all this, but it's you who keeps initiating the physical contact." Mae moved her hand to her neck and shrugged before she smiled at him and looked at his neck, "I'm sure you would twitch if I caressed your neck, it's a sensitive place. Though I suppose when you die and are reborn as an immortal creature it may be just a little more sensitive." Mae smiled and licked her lips, looking at Tetra's neck, "Would you like to see for yourself?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2015, 10:35:15 am »
"So we can debate eternally? No thanks," he said, laughing and sitting over by the sofa now, moving her legs so they were on his lap.  "If I say we're friends, do we have to actually be friends?  Would you satisfied with a mere statement?  So you mightfind contentment to take an umbrella and return to your own living quarters wherever that is."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2015, 11:16:19 am »
Being pitied was something new to Mae.

A deep frown pulled at her features while he tried to placate her. Today she didn't feel like being a predator but apparently Tetra was going to be prey. His attempts at just pleasing her made her angry and Mae quickly removed her legs from Tetra's lap, going to the curtains to wretch them open.

It was cloudy again and Mae just frowned and glared at the window.

"Let me onto the balcony so I can leave, maybe I'll come see you again when you're dying," it was a little hiss, angrily spoken over her shoulder.

Offline Lion

« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2015, 11:31:11 am »
"Well, it was a fair offer.  You got in alone, I'm sure you can find your way out, darling little Miss Mae," he said, sighing and standing from there.  He didn't need to look over at her from his shoulder to know how she felt. She radiated anger and irritation.  Frankly, he found it amusing, but he wasn't going to appease her further.

So instead he took the used glasses and washed them, proceeding to make some dinner in the kitchen.  After such trying company, he could use a good meal.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2015, 11:45:22 am »
"I don't want a pretend friend!" Mae snapped at him, glaring at him when he went about making food. First he wants her out of his house and then he doesn't help her leave!

"You're just as broken as the people you try to fix! Trying to psycho analyze me!" Mae laughed, "Me!" Mae stomped her foot and crossed her arms over her chest, "now open the door to your patio so I can leave! I don't want to be around someone fake like you!"

Offline Lion

« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2015, 12:24:43 pm »
Tetra turned to her coldly.  "I never made any claims to being fixed," he said evenly.  "What makes you more real than I?Did you stop to think about why you came here? Yet you won't admit that you're lonely. You think your immortality makes you better.  Do you not think instead that it cripples you.  You have more time certainly. But that means more time to be bored, more time to reflect. More time to be alone.  I acknowledge my unpleasantness.  Few people can stand me either way, so I am content to return the favor.  I can't imagine myself possessing any quality that would draw you to me in a way that might be friendship."

He sighed and looked out to the ingredients on the counter.  He didn't have any blood on him, other than in him.  It qas a reluctant notion, but not entirely repulsive.  "Would you...like to stay for dinner?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2015, 01:33:37 pm »
Mae frowned at him for a moment before she went back and pulled the curtains closed, certain that he'd be most displeased if he had to sweep her ashes up off his ground. The offer to stay for dinner caught her off guard and she was about to snap at him, complain about how she didn't eat people food.

Pretending was a thing though.

Gently she bit her lip, staring down at the ground.

"Yes," Mae wanted to add something polite, about not wanting to stay if he didn't want her here. She wanted to stay. Even the little bit of extremely reluctant company made her feel a little less hollow.

"I'll... I can read to you while you eat?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2015, 02:17:44 pm »
The fact that she actually accepted was surprising to say the least.  Tetra had expected her to simply refuse and be on her merry little way.

At her proposal, he smiled, nodding.  "That is acceptable," he nodded again, and went back to preparing dinner.  Twenty minutes later and there was a tasty chicken piccata, and a salad with caesar dressing. He sat and ate quietly, looking over to her from time to time.

"What are you reading?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2015, 02:39:01 pm »
Sometimes she wished she could still eat.

Then she remembered what happened after you are as decided she just missed the taste of food. Luckily it still smelled good and Mae seemed pleased to just be near it, eyes closed for a moment. Though her eyes popped open and she looked across from Tetra.

"It's about a giant whale. And a man who's trying to catch it!" Mae rested her head on her hands and watched him eat, quite forgetting to do the reading thing.

Offline Lion

« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2015, 02:59:55 pm »
Tetra smirked, just a bit. And it was enough to show it.  He ate quietly.  "A man chasing a whale?  A man in pursuit of immortality.  Or his manhood.  The whale signifies a great being of strength.  A man's pride, his life, his body.  His testicles essentially."

And munched on quietly.  "Watching a man eat, could imply lust.  Figuratively speaking."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2015, 11:43:47 pm »
A tilt of her head.

"If you say so. I've always been bad with analogies and metaphors." A poetic vampire, Mae was not. Anything but. Still, she leaned her head on her hand and watched him eat curiously. "I suppose it could. I don't feel lust like you do. A lot more work goes into it." A smirk and she smiled.

"Tell me, Tetra. Tell me how watching someone eat could be lustful."

Offline Lion

« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2015, 11:33:15 pm »
"Lustful in the sense that my mouth is chewing on this chicken, a tasty morsel for us mere mortals.  My tongue savors the herbs, the flavors, the smell fills my senses and each swallow inspires pronounced pleasure," he said, looking at her idly and drinking a bit.  He licked his lips and tilted his head as his utensils shredded the texture of the chicken.  "Most things erotic are primal in nature, reverting back to baser instincts.  Seeking to fulfill those needs most centric to existence.  Watching me eat might imply you wish to be devoured much in the same way.  Although, it is figurative.  Not a direct consumption of flesh, but of pleasures of the flesh.  In the heat, in exhilaration of the senses.  To feel your body pressed so close to mine, we are of one body.  It's all uh, what was that phrase, 'psycho-mumbo-jumbo'?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2015, 12:02:36 am »
This was entertaining.

"If I were human I'm sure I'd be quite turned on by now," Still she watched him eat with a little smile on her face, "No blood flow," She wiggled her fingers downwards, "Nothing gets tingly down there anymore." A bright smile and she rested her head on her hands, curious as to what he was saying.

Sort of wishing she could experience the eroticism of him eating.

Sure it was interesting but... Eh... Mae did the devouring of people. Not so much the other way around.

"Do go on though, it's interesting. I like it. Makes me wish I had a fresh meal on hand to get the ol' head racing. Figuratively."

Offline Lion

« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2015, 01:11:01 am »
It was fun.  In a morbid way.  Tetra had no real interest in the matter himself, but talking about it piqued his interest.

"I like this too.  I don't normally talk about this with people who aren't patients and have trouble positively masturbating," he said with a shrug, even chuckling about it.  "Well, apart of it, and perhaps even central to it, is the mouth.  You eat, drink and communicate with it.  Yet, it is often aesthetically similar to the folds of the female sex organ.  Lips, the folds, and the sensors within that detect and anticipate, and receive and give pleasure.

"A man of any other nature wouldn't give it much more thought than penetration, satisfaction, ejaculation, then a slap on the ass and be on his way.  Without ever understand what it is, he'd just done.  I suppose in the end it doesn't matter.  All bodies - all living bodies - are ultimately the same."

He'd just about finished eating and gathered up his plate.  "So you don't have sex then?" he asked, curious.  "Ever?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2015, 12:21:12 pm »
Well.

Tetra was strange.

At least not much had changed since she'd been human.

It was all about sex. Always. Mae smirked, remembering what got her into her little Undead Mess to begin with before she looked down at the table at his finished dinner.

"No. Too much effort. Well..." Mae looked thoughtful, "I suppose I could but without fresh blood in me it'd be like fucking a corpse and only a select few are into that." A smirk and a glance at his neck, "I'm not allowed fresh blood." Though, who said she wasn't?

Mae pursed her lips and glanced outside the window. Thinking of all those useless people down there. "Anyway. It's a job to do that and it generally requires someone who can stand me for fifteen minutes." Another little smile and she shifted in her seat, giving Tetra another curious look, "So if you think of sex so often while someone else is watching you eat, why don't you have a girlfriend?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2015, 02:55:19 pm »
Fucking a corpse, oh, he knew a couple of those that wanted to do exactly that.  It wasn't a pleasant visualization.

But back to the task at.hand.

Tetra checked his watch, downing some wine.  "It's been about an hour or so," he said with a smirk, teasing even for him.

"And why are you so keen in trying to find the answer to that question?" he asked back casually.  "And I don't think of sex so often.  I don't think of it much at all.  I merely stated it was an interesting topic of conversation."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2015, 01:54:29 am »
At the claim that it had been an hour, Mae simply leaned in and winked at him before giving her lips a lick. A whole hour and he hadn't pushed her into the sunlight. That was impressive. A grand character of a man to be sure.

"It is interesting. Me because I can't bother to have it and you because..." She tapped at her lips, eyed his lovely neck and then his lips and finally his eyes, "Well... Because you're a head doctor and sex is one of those primal human things. I'm not human anymore - sort of - so..." She shrugged, "I just have primal urges to feed. It's taking a great deal of self control to keep me and my mouth on this side of the table when you're over there all... Warm and Delicious."

Offline Lion

« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2015, 10:37:53 am »
Tetra couldn't say he wasn't intrigued by that look in her eyes.  But he rubbed at his neck and soon stood up from the table, taking his plate and utensils and washing them.  "Well, I suppose I should thank you for having the tact not to attack me," he said with a smile.

He stretched and walked back over to the table.   "After all, friends don't attack other friends and drink their blood do they," he said.  And he was pretty sure he could incinerate her if he wanted.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal