Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Down Came the Rain and Washed the Spider Out [m]  (Read 9598 times)

Offline Draconian

Re: Down Came the Rain and Washed the Spider Out [Lion!]
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2015, 09:55:58 pm »
Mae pursed her lips, watching him move. Shuffling away from what little light the window let in.

"I was going to watch you," she said cheerfully, "maybe eventually convince you to let me have a snack."

Offline Lion

« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2015, 10:17:00 pm »
"No.  And I would be most please if you kept your teeth to yourself," Tetra said with a shy, pulling a chair from the dining table to sit further in the light.  "What's the matter?  You always seemed so much fun.  Frankly I'm a little disappointed."

He clicked his tongue and gestured to the cabinet.  "Did you find a board game you liked?  I wouldn't be opposed to indulging and childish tendency."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2015, 10:00:27 pm »
Mae just stared at him.

"I could make it feel good," she said in a low voice, tilting her head and eyeing his neck, "I could make it feel really good." Mae smiled at him and gave her teeth a lick before her eyes were flicked to the cabinet.

Say what?

"Board games? I like Chess, but it wasn't in there. Also, you're very young so you'd lose in a few turns." Mae folded her arms over her chest and frowned at him, eyeing him in that beam of light that would burn her. Send her screaming in pain. "C'mooon, just a nibble?" She pouted, moved her arms forward to press her breasts together in a -hopefully- enticing way, "I'll let you bite me back."

Offline Lion

« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2015, 10:28:27 pm »
He smirked at her.  "Why do you keep asking?  'Tis an effort in futility, my dear," he said with a cold turn of affection.  "Why don't you pick a game from the cabinet?  Chess is such an idle game.  I used to take enjoyment from it, then I threw my set over the balcony and let anyone else who found it, have at it."

He eyed her breasts and then her eyes.  "You try so hard, Mae.  I almost feel sorry for you.  You waste your beauty trying to suck the life out of me."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2015, 10:41:04 pm »
"I don't want all the life!" Mae started, moving her arms away.

"Just a nibble. A little sip. A mouthful?" She'd pegged him for being so easy.

What a waste!

Finally she leaned against the couch, pouting, arms folding over her chest and made a rolling motion with her hand, "Why don't you pick a game." Then she paused and gave him an odd look, "Why do you have board games if you live alone and hate people, anyway?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2015, 01:01:51 am »
"Because sometimes I have certain acquaintances come over and I entertain.  Doesn't mean I have to like them," he smirked and got up, just long enough to wander toward the shelf.  "I generally use them for my patients.  I bring one in, play a game, see how they react to different interactions, win, loss, draw, etc."

He sat back down in the sitting room, setting down the game called "Chance" on the table.  "I'm surprised.  You don't like games, Mae?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2015, 01:11:00 am »
"You don't like the people you invite over?" Mae asked surprised, giving him a curious look. What a strange man. "I highly doubt you could entertain anyone," She quipped quietly under her breath before she leaned to look at the game he'd chosen.

She hadn't seen that one before.

"I like games. I just like playing games with people, not boards." Fluffing her skirts and moving to sit on her knees to better her height at the sitting room table she looked to Tetra and smiled before fluttering her eyes at him. "I'm old and undead, remember? My interests are much different from yours."

Offline Lion

« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2015, 01:32:49 am »
He tilted his head, curious.  "Then what interests you, Little Miss Mae?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2015, 01:37:51 am »
Mae looked thoughtful - though she gave him a dirty look when he called her that name - and tapped her fingers to her lips.

"How brains work. You know, I've spent a long time alive and I still haven't quite figured that part out." Crossing her arms over her chest she gave him an up and down look, "Like you. You enjoy being alone? Or rather not alone but... " She made hand movements before shrugging, "I"m sure you have natural human urges that require someone else here but..." more awkward hand movements.

Mae frowned and then crossed her arms over her chest, "I don't know. What interests you?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2015, 01:15:38 pm »
He wasn't going lie. He liked watching her squirm.  Tetra leaned forward and gently stroked her face and neck, feeling the curiously cool skin.  "You're dead right?  And yet you still function.  That interests me."  He smiled just a bit and brushed fingers across the marks where she was bitten.  "How does vampirism alter the mind?" he asked.  "Do you feelany different than when you were human?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2015, 10:04:27 pm »
Mae shivered when he touched her neck and it took a lot of will power not to grab his hand and sink her teeth into his wrist. There was the slightest of sighs, her eyes drifting closed at the head of his hand. It was nice. Sometimes she missed the warmth of a living being. Hot waterbottles in stuffed animals just didn't compare.

"Of course I do," She said finally, opening her eyes and eyeing his neck before she stared at his lips, "I want to eat you." Mae smiled, "I won't. But I want to. There are so many things that are different." Mae chewed on her lip and smirked, "If you're very curious I could just show you."

Offline Lion

« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2015, 10:35:26 pm »
"It's a shame we all can't get what we want now isn't it?" he said, pouting those lips she was staring at right in her face.

He smirked however though, brushing fingers across her cheek.  "I wanted to be a painter.  Or maybe a novelist.  Or maybe an exotic dancer at Synesthesia."  He chuckled at that last one.  "But instead of peeling back my clothes, I peel back people's memories.  I could try yours if you'd like.  On the house.  You wouldn't even have to schedule an appointment."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2015, 10:38:31 pm »
"I liked that analogy. That was ..." Mae tilted her head, eyeing Tetra up and down, tapping at her lower lip while she imagined him stripping. It wasn't a bad mental image. Then her eyes snapped to his and she stared at him.

"If you're curious you're free to look, you're also more than free to peel back your clothes." A smirk and she leaned in, gave her lips another lick. It would be so easy to just pin him down and feast. He was so fragile. Delicate. Like a beautiful glass swan. Handle it wrong and the neck would just... Snap right off.

Offline Lion

« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2015, 10:56:14 pm »
[;B Snap right off, huh?]

Tetra smiled at her and he turned his head up to inspect her face.  In the vision of his left eye, she looked little more than a skeleton with the flesh peeled off it.  Some meat clung to her, her heart didn't beat, as she had said.  But something was tingling in her blood.  Maybe sex was useless, but it was exciting to watch its effects.  Even if she was all ready dead.

"You need to lie back then and relax.  Get comfortable.  Right out of your clothes if you want," he said and he got up, moving the chair a bit closer.  "The sofa will do.  For you, I mean."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2015, 11:13:14 pm »
[Snap right off. One got flick of the wrist!]

Mae made a movement to roll her eyes.

Again with the no clothes.

"I quite like my clothes, you'd probably do away with my dress," She plucked at the pink poofy garment before she got situated on the sofa, laying down and getting comfortable. Hands rested on her belly and closing her eyes. Her chest rose and fell with her unneeded breaths and she gave Tetra a curious side eyed look before she closed her eyes and waited.

"All right then, Tetra. I'm all ready."

Offline Lion

« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2015, 11:37:04 pm »
"Good.  Now stop talking," he said and reclined in the chair.  He breathed slowly as he felt around her synapses.  Casting himself within the template of her mind shouldn't be too trying, but she was psychic after all, and those always proved to be more annoying.  Relaxing physically he eased himself within, and waking consciously within her mind, as if in a dream.

He felt her presence there, and saw a man before her, a tall very good looking man.  She...was no child, or acted as no child ought.  She was happier then, smiled more.  Something was wrong.  A woman was crying. 

"Your mother died...," he found himself saying, voice echoing distantly to her own consciousness, speaking as if he were under water, and billowing out the maw of a cave.  "Your mother missed you very much.  You don't remember it though...because you were very far away....  She cried when you left, she cried and wished to know what happened to you before she died.  Too late."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2015, 11:47:50 pm »
Mae didn't enjoy having someone else inside her head.

He felt like little spider feet. Barely there but just enough to notice and just enough to be itchy. His words weren't shocking to her - of course her mother died - she was old. Her entire family, great-great-great-great nieces and nephews were probably long dead by now. Still, there was a hollow feeling in side and Mae felt wetness at her eyes.

It was always a bother to cry.

"Are you looking into my origin story? Because I'll tell you now, it's not a pretty one," Clearing her throat, though keeping her eyes closed and herself relaxed - mind open for Tetra to nose his way around. "May leave you with nightmares."

Offline Lion

« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2015, 11:59:47 pm »
"I'm used to those, Miss Mae," he said, stepping through her template, and the maze it was, feeling along her brain.  It was a labyrinth of blood and silliness, most of which he didn't understand.  So much was the child in her, that to think her own master got bored of it and left.

"Are you lonely, Mae?" he asked.  "Is that why you want to be my friend?  So that we might be lonely together?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2015, 12:25:24 am »
Miss Mae.

At least it had a nice ring to it.

Was she lonely?

Mae frowned deeply, eyebrows crinkling down.

Lonely together?

"That's the most stupid thing I've ever heard, being together is inherently an UnLonelyMaker. You can't be lonely but together." Puffing out her cheeks she frowned at nothing and crossed her arms over her chest, even laying down as she was, "Also, no. No I'm not lonely. In fact, I've... I've ... I know lots of people."

They were patients and they hated her but... She still knew them.

Offline Lion

« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2015, 10:16:20 am »
Tetra chuckled, this time outwardly in real time.  As he receded from her mind, a gentle leaving as it were, Tetra had seen enough.  For now anyway.

"Is that what you call it?  An UnLonelyMaker?"  He chuckled.  "I see.  And you are so adamant that we be friends...  because you don't have any?  Neither do I.  I don't have a girlfriend.  I don't have anybody.  But people can make you feel lonely even being in the same room."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal