Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Down Came the Rain and Washed the Spider Out [m]  (Read 9523 times)

Offline Draconian

Re: Down Came the Rain and Washed the Spider Out [Lion!]
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2015, 12:46:53 am »
Mae put the cushions back.

Not that she wanted to.

She wanted him to suffer without his cushions.

"Miss mae. I'm not your grandmother," She hissed, taking a seat and crossing her arms over her chest while she reclined almost the whole way, not tall enough for her to sit at the back of the couch and have her feet touch the ground.

"Don't you go all shrink-y on me. You're nice looking and once you're as old as I am that is all that matters about people. How good of eye candy they are because nothing surprises you anymore and people always look different." A huff and she frowned at him, going so far as to stick her tongue out at him.

"I bet she's a robot vacuum."

Offline Lion

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2015, 12:53:14 am »
"And yet you're awfully surprised that we are not friends," he said, leaning forward and smirking, leaning a hand on his elbow.  "Nothing surprises me about you, Mae.  You're small and temperamental, and could kill me.  And yet, am I unafraid?  Why it seems I am?"

He chuckled and shook his head.  "I have to take a shower, try to keep your eyes in your skull.  And your drool off my floor.  Please."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2015, 01:02:41 am »
A sneer to him.

Mae decided that she didn't want to be Tetra's friend. She couldn't force it upon him and he didn't want it. Why bother?

Maybe she should just go stare at him in the shower.

Nah. That'd be creepy.

"I do not drool," was all she called after him. Then for his shower, she pouted on his couch, arms folded over her chest and glaring at the curtains.

Terrible visit.

Offline Lion

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2015, 01:22:30 am »
It wasn't that he didn't want to be friends it was that he had no use for trivialities in his life.  Tetra cleaned up quickly and emerged in nothing at all. This was his own home after all.  He felt no need to change his routine simply because of a lone visitor.

Perhaps the least he could do was be hospitable.  Tetra fixed himself a drink and sipped it slowly.  "I know you don't drink anything, but would you like a sip of bourbon?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2015, 01:37:28 am »
Mae gave Tetra her full attention when he emerged in nothing at all. Eyebrows up and mouth drawn into a thin little line. This man was clearly evil. Evil and his yoga did him wonders. Mae politely cleared her throat and kept her gaze above the shoulders, she wasn't a heathen after all and while she could appreciate the view it didn't feel right since she wasn't paying for it.

"I'd enjoy a sip of you," Mae said without thinking, resting her head on her hand before she blinked, "Uh, yes please. Bourbon. A sip of bourbon." Licking her lips she stood up, tucked her hands behind her back and meandered he way over to him, "I hope you know alcohol affects my blood as surely as it does yours, though I have much less of it at the moment."

Offline Lion

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2015, 09:25:04 am »
He knew she was looking.  He smirked while he had has back to hers, hands deftly sifting out another stout glass with ice in it.  The cabinet kept the bourbon chilled already and he liked it that way.  He heard her approach and offered the glass to her, clinking them together.

"To  uh.. picking brains.  Both literally and figuratively," he said and did not take a sip right away.  Instead he sniffed it, swirled it in the glass before finally sampling some on his tongue.  He rolled it at first before swallowing.  It was exquisite.

"The distiller's technique on tasting a proper bourbon.  Smell,, sample, roll it on your tongue."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2015, 12:30:47 am »
Mae had never been a drinker.

Well, she was a drinker. A heavy drinker to get technical but she didn't usually partake in alcohol. It shot right to her brain. Made her weak. Made her dizzy and silly but what was the problem? At least if he decided to open the curtains she'd burn to a crisp and think it's hilarious.

"Literally and figuratively." Mae nodded, following suit when he took his sip. It didn't taste like much of anything to her, but she savored what she could of it, enjoying the tingle on her tongue before she swallowed and gave a pleased hum.

It warmed her.

"I've always enjoyed how warmly it goes down," Mae said, smiling up at Tetra, taking another sip, letting it soak in before she looked down at the glass, swirling it before eyeing him. It was only a little disappointing compared to a fresh meal, but she'd been fed and kept happy. While she couldn't remember the last time she'd had something that wasn't from a bag she wasn't about to get fired for sexual harassment.

Tetra seemed to type to complain about her teeth in his neck.

"So," Mae said, eyeing him up and down for a moment, blue gaze flicking over his form, "Do you always ... Be naked?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2015, 01:16:55 am »
[Or on another part of his body.]

Tetra found himself warming to her company.  But it was likely just due to the alcohol.  And maybe because he was a little forced to keep her around for the time being.  It wasn't like he could just shove her out over his balcony.  Although he could, and a smirked touched his lips at the thought.

The amusement was short-lived. 

He raised a brow at her at her description.  "Tingly.  Warm.  Palpable."

He took another sip, and looked down at his state.  "Sometimes," he said, smirking a little.  He knew she was staring.  It was a bit obvious.

"You could be naked too if you liked," he said with a nonchalant shrug.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2015, 01:37:26 am »
[ehehehe.]

When he looked down at his state, Mae did too.

Why not? If he didn't want her to at least take a peek he'd turn away. At the very least he'd present his back to her. No, he was standing there just ... With it all on display and Mae - while she didn't have a pulse and the only blood that flowed through her wasn't even really hers anymore - was one a warm blooded creature and could appreciate the view.

"I could be," Mae nodded in agreement, "In fact, everyone is naked under their clothes." A cheeky grin, a flash of fangs and she moved closer.

"You're just missing the clothes to be naked under," Was it bad she wanted to touch him? The farthest thing from Mae's mind was anything sexual - being undead as she was it was usually too much effort to even bother attempting anything - but he looked so... Alive.

Looked so warm.

The blood under his skin made her skin tingle and Mae took another sip of the bourbon. If there had been more than the bare minimum of blood in her system she knew her cheeks would be flushed. As it was, she'd had her allotted amount for the day and instead simply looked like the porcelain doll she always looked like.

"What's the point of me being naked, hmm? Do you not like my dress?" She plucked at the bottom of her dress before she smiled up at him, still smiling brightly, "I think your girlfriend would look nice in my dress."

Then again, who wouldn't look nice in a poofy pink dress?

Offline Lion

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2015, 01:50:11 am »
Tetra winked at her, teasing of course.  He knew she wouldn't bite.  It wouldn't allow her the upper hand.  He shrugged instead, moving over to the couch and fixing the cushions that she had so kindly disheveled.  Oh wasn't she a lovely houseguest.

He sighed and took up his glass again, downing the rest of it.  "Not really," he said bluntly.  "Pink isn't really a color for the season.  But it's no matter.  I'm sure you have discriminating tastes."  Another wink before he moved back to his room and emeged a few seconds later with black loose fitting pants on, and he plopped on the sofa, lying across all the cushions.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2015, 01:56:10 am »
Was that disappointment?

Mae frowned for a moment at his pants.

Yes. Yes it was.

As he had downed his drink, so had she and now she felt warm and happy and alive and the phantom feeling of a heart beating in her chest made her have a little dad away smile. Mae went and sat on the floor beside the couch Tetra had sprawled himself over, laying her head on it and looking up at him.

"I'm sorry you don't want me here and I'm sorry I got here during the day," as old as she was Mae had never quite grown out of being a young adult. "I wanted to get to know you better since you seemed alone." The lingering words like me didn't leave her mouth but she nuzzled her face into the couch anyway, still looking up.

"Do you hate me, Tetra?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2015, 02:13:53 am »
He smirked.  How cute.

"No you're not, but it's all forgivable," he said with a sigh.  "You cannot help your nature. Most people can't.  And that's why they end up at TRIM."

He smirked a bit and rapt knuckles on her small head.

"I don't hate you Mae.  I simply don't see the need to be anything more than colleagues."  He shrugged and looked over to where the sun peaked through the blinds a little.  "Though something strikes me as curious, how did you get here on your own in broad daylight?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2015, 01:14:16 pm »
Mae pursed her lips and tried to look innocent.

It was easy enough, she was adorable.

"But you're human," Mae whined, shuffling closer, head pressing against the cushions.

"You're supposed to be all pack animal-ie and want to be close to people." A puff of her cheeks and she looked towards the little patch of sun on the floor, quickly enough she winced, squeezing her eyes shut.

"It was cloudy earlier," Or something, "I didn't think the sun would come out. Now it's out and I can't leave." Sort of. As long as he didn't realize she could just use an umbrella or a really big coat it would be fine.

"Why can't we be more than colleagues? I like how your brain works."

Offline Lion

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2015, 05:59:54 pm »
"Do you mean you want to poke my brain, literally?" he asked, curious and plucking her chin up with the crook of his index finger.

Tetra leaned in, eyes curiously inspecting the feigned innocence of her features.  She was pretty in an aesthetic way, purely.

"You can stay then, I suppose.  Just for now."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2015, 12:35:17 pm »
Mae let her head be tilted up, looking up at him with her big blue eyes. Still pouting oh so slightly.

"Not literally, I like... How it works." Her voice grew soft and she reached out a hand to ghost her fingers over his cheeks, not daring to touch him from how cold her hands were. "You... You're all" she wiggled her fingers to her face "up here. It's neat."

Resting her head on her arms, tucked against the couch, Mae could only pout at him before looking at his pants. "Did I make you uncomfortable?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2015, 01:35:36 pm »
Tetra laughed, following her gaze to his trousers, the loose lounge pants he'd put in to cover himself.  "No," he said and pinched ber chin lightly.  "I wonder if I made you nervous when I invited you to get undressed."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2015, 01:50:51 pm »
Mae let out a little laugh, moving her head slightly.

"I don't think anything makes me uncomfortable." Pursing her lips she closed her eyes for a moment "well.. Sunshine does." Shifting slightly she plucked at her dress then frowned at him, more than a little confused, "I just like my clothing. What's the point of being naked?" A light hand wave, "I'm too cold to cuddle."

Offline Lion

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2015, 03:40:19 pm »
"We will never cuddle, but the point would be only to show you have nothing to be ashamed of," he said, smirking and reaching down to pluck a hair from her scalp.  She was strong in her own right, her vampirism, certainly.  But he didn't mind a little rough handling on his part.

He examined her hair and smirked.  As he expected.  "We can't all be comfortable in the skin we're in."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2015, 05:31:01 pm »
"Well, I've made my peace with my skin," she pinched her cheek and frowned when he plucked a hair from her was. A jolt of rage sizzled in her gut and she licked her lips before a dangerous look wa given . "I have a limited number of those. I suggest you store it for safe keeping because if you ever want another it willcost you."

A long look at throat, his chest... Just about anywhere with blood before she made prolonged eye contact.

Offline Lion

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2015, 05:55:33 pm »
Tetra took the hair and extended it before moving toward a drawer and plopping it in there.  For posterity of course.  "Its looking a little dark, I ought to open these shades."

Tetra fiddled with the blinds, standing in a beam of sunlight.  "So what do you plan to do to pass the time, Miss Mae?  You must be awfully bored."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal