Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Chronicles of a tin can.  (Read 639 times)

ARAD V1.0

Chronicles of a tin can.
« on: September 13, 2015, 01:39:51 pm »
Soooooo.

I made a character. Now if I would just have some people.

You can read on up ARAD down in my signature, if I didn't make a mistake in coding. If I did. Here is the link at any rate.
http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=5774.0

Arad is a sentient machination, that was formerly human. So he has emotions and feelings yet lives in a distorted reality. This distorted reality is a mix of hallucinations, paranoia and a glitch in the programming that aimed to make him completely devoid of any emotions and just make it into a weapon with human capabilities etc.

Yet. That didn't go as planned. I am going to add his backstory.

Whomever! If you have any character that would be able to interact with ARAD, that'd be great. I don't mind what setting, theme or event. But. I'd rather not have a character killed from his first thread.

If you are interested, post up in this thread or shoot me a pm.
Looking forward to it!

Stardancer

Re: Chronicles of a tin can.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 12:39:33 am »
Hi there!

Arad could meet either of my characters Orion or Briia. Either could work I think.

For Orion:
Could be an amusing meet and greet thread, as Orion is traveling around the universe in his many explorations. Not sure what else could happen or where exactly they would meet but we can figure it out, if interested. :)

For Briia:
Briia could be on a mission to save a planet (not her own) from a powerful enemy and Arad and her join forces along with some NPCs of mine, that of Briia's people, the Hatuni. The mission could have an epic fail at some point where Briia and Arad get into some major trouble but it will all work out in the end. But not without lots of conflict. :D

Also, check out my 'Box of Ideas' thread in the plotting center. Will link it in my signature in just a tad bit so it is easier to find.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 03:31:02 am »
I've read the idea box, wich seems interesting. But I'd rather get oriënted here. So. Starting with the two ideas you've put out seem good. I can see about kicking up some plots from your idea list when I get more accostumed and known here. Aswell as develop some plot for ARAD.

So yeah, either of the ideas sound great. I'd want to do them both, so it is up to you.

Stardancer

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 12:08:52 am »
We can do both, sure thing. But it may take a bit before I can get something started for them. I hope to have at least one of them up in no more than a week's time, hopefully less than that even. Brainstorm some further details and whatnot. But yeah, it will get done. ;)

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 01:18:29 pm »
 Sounds good. Let me know.

Stardancer

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2015, 03:16:06 am »
Got one of the threads up. Orion/Arad in the Cancer Space Station.
http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=5781.new#new

Sorry for the lame title. Couldn't think of anything else. :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal