Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Anybody Want To Thread?  (Read 1423 times)

Offline Daglobster

Anybody Want To Thread?
« on: August 26, 2015, 04:27:44 am »
All four of my characters are open for plotting.

Is anybody game?

Offline SilverLuna

Re: Anybody Want To Thread?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 06:28:38 am »
Lets see what you have ^^
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 06:37:31 am »
I PM-ed you.

from reading Smed in this universe. Is it the same Smed as in Sote?
Or a whole new being.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 07:47:22 am »
It's more or less the same Smed, yeah.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 07:49:10 am »
hmmmm to Mei... or not to Mei... thats the question xD
Or whatever unholy offspring she might create...

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2015, 03:45:07 pm »
Well, it's Smed in the sense that it's the same character, but it's not Smed. He's not related to the SoTE character. Think of it as another incarnation of him.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2015, 11:19:11 pm »
ahh ok ^^

Offline Jounin

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2015, 06:57:23 am »
I'd be up to thread with you! ^^ I think Cygnus would work well with A.S.A.I because he's a total geek for anything mechanical lol.

Stardancer

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2015, 10:44:47 pm »
I'd be up to a thread. I offer either one of my Trenopians, that is Plerona or Orion. I think Kruz'Iik would have respect for either of them since they're both from a race of highly psionic people. A couple ideas as follows:

Plerona:
Perhaps Plerona finds a downtrodden, despairing family that has lost everything (or perhaps it's just one person) and she helps to counsel them, to bring back hope and meaning into their lives. Kruz'Iik could come into the picture then as maybe he's the reason for the family or person's grief and so the two meet on tense terms. Or he interferes somehow. It's just an idea starter and not a full one as I can't think of anything else right now. I'm hoping you can add to this.

Orion:
Both Orion and Kruz'Iik come upon a powerful object that they are both interested in for different reasons. Perhaps they discover it around the same time as each other. Anyway, Orion could want to find out as much as he can about it, and perhaps take it back to his home planet for safekeeping and further study, while Kruz'Iik tries to stop him as he wants it for himself? The nature of the object is yet to be determined. Feel free to add to this idea starter as well.

Or if none of those will work, feel free to suggest other character combinations with any of mine paired up with any of yours (except for Turquoise unless it takes place in the Open RP board).

Stardancer

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2015, 10:47:50 pm »
I also have an open thread for Tessa, here:
http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=5691.0

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal