Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Open Roleplay Idea  (Read 4139 times)

Offline Jounin

Re: Open Roleplay Idea
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2015, 06:42:10 am »
Have any of the threads been made yet?

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2015, 06:45:45 am »
Not yet. I could perhaps start one in Throth with my bunny =3
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Offline Jounin

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2015, 06:53:18 am »
Awesome! :3 wait do we need stars permission to start one

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2015, 06:56:03 am »
I will ask when Star is back. I still need to think of a good intro anyway but if we have green light I can have one done tomorrow
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Offline Jounin

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2015, 07:00:06 am »
Okay I talk to her on SotE n she's on that more often so I can ask her there too

Offline Jounin

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2015, 09:23:48 am »
I got the ok! Do you want me or you to start

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2015, 09:25:41 am »
if I start I will start it in the bunny kingdom. It will then be either up tonight or tomorrow but if you want to start go ahead.

Offline Jounin

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2015, 09:54:40 am »
Okay! I'll let you start then. Sobrik could be there looking for aid against the True Bloods (I specified the lore at bit more on his profile. The main tribe is called Koreth and the rebels are True Bloods)

Stardancer

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2015, 09:14:42 pm »
Glad this is taking off. And just to reiterate, you do not need my permission to start any threads here, so go wild! And add to the lore however you see fit. Sorry for being a bit slow to respond, but was trying to catch up on some threads over at SOTE. Anyway, but yeah, still got the Auvis thread on my to-do list and will start that soon. Or if any one of you would like to start, go right ahead! I can join in with Turquoise then if you do.

Not much else to say here, except have fun with threading! ;)

Stardancer

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2015, 09:23:50 pm »
One more thing. If anyone has a name for this setting or has some ideas on what to call it, let me know as right now I got nothing. ??? Or if it even needs one, I dunno.

Offline Jounin

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2015, 10:06:08 pm »
If you mean where the planets are maybe the Triumvirate System?

Stardancer

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2015, 10:32:56 pm »
Yeah, that might be good.  :) But I'm open to further ideas still.

Stardancer

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2015, 07:42:56 pm »
Posting a few links here that might be useful for RP purposes in Drorth. The other two planets I'll get links for later.

Desert Resources:
http://www.ehow.com/list_6834001_resources-do-deserts_.html

Desert Plants:
http://www.ehow.com/list_5984742_edible-plants-desert.html

Desert Plants & Animals:
http://www.ehow.com/list_7557183_california-desert-animals-desert-plants.html

Stardancer

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2015, 12:26:40 am »
Some ideas for the Auvis thread.

-discovering the ruins of an ancient kingdom lost to time, perhaps by some hostile force which destroyed it long ago

-Turquoise and Meria get captured by someone for whatever reason and they have to try to escape

-scavenger hunt where teams are assigned to look for colored stones or shells, with a certain color that is found being the object of the game. For example, whoever finds the most green shells or stones wins. Or something to that effect. Turquoise and her two buddies would make up one team. Perhaps Meria and whatever character Jounin makes can be another team? And maybe Lorelei if I ever get around to posting her profile.

-a Pandora's Box type plot

-the search for the fabled 'Oracle of the Sea' leads to more questions than answers

I am 'working' on the first idea but as far as I'm concerned I might just scrap the whole darn thing and start over. Having a creative block and that's no fun. >:( :( So ideas are appreciated, or it just might take longer for me to get something up. :(

Offline Jounin

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2015, 03:58:13 pm »
What if there are eathqukes causing destruction across the planet and a huge one caused a fissure leading into a huge labyrinth inside the planet and within it is the source of the quakes

Stardancer

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2015, 04:44:03 pm »
That sounds really interesting. We can definitely do that one, if not right off the bat then later we can. I am still trying to work on my lost kingdom idea but I think I will start over with what I got. Just don't really like what I've put down so far. So I will restart but with the same idea, just a different avenue/take on it.

Thanks Jounin. ;)

Offline Jounin

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2015, 05:55:55 pm »
Np :) and maybe we can integrate the lost kingdom and maybe even the Pandora's box with the quake one

Stardancer

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2015, 04:09:42 pm »
Curious as to who is responding next in the Drorth thread, me or Silmeria? I'd post but I think it's probably Vivian's turn to say/do something. ;)

Stardancer

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2015, 04:13:07 pm »
Np :) and maybe we can integrate the lost kingdom and maybe even the Pandora's box with the quake one

Yes, perhaps the box is located inside a ruined 'Temple of Hidden Light' and that is where the rift has formed? Not sure what the kingdom would be called but I rather like the name of Hope's Fall. But perhaps that is what it was called after it fell and not before.

What do you guys think?

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2015, 11:24:00 pm »
How about this:

Turquise and Meria are simply playing and end up in a game (swimming the fastest, finding special shells,anything really,  and stumble upon something in the sand which makes the ruins surface to the ocean floor.

They investigate the ruins a little but then it gets late. On their way out getting captured by others whom got attracted by the noise the ruins had made as they appeared.

What kind of ruins can still be for interpetation

==

Also I play starbound and there are ocean planets there. They only have like a small amount of floating islands but on the oceanfloor are a lot of things; luminescent muschoom plants, luminescent amber coral, sunken ships, treasure troves, etc xD quite amusing.

===

Also posted for Drorth =3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal