Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hey there, pretty mama, lemme whisper in your ear! [Liooon! 8D]  (Read 8352 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Hey there, pretty mama, lemme whisper in your ear! [Liooon! 8D]
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2015, 10:41:45 am »
"Well, who's to say I want 'em pissin' themselves in surrender?" Ari said, and casually rested a hand on her knee. "Who's to say I don't enjoy a little struggle?"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2015, 10:54:17 am »
"More lives you spare, the bigger your rep."

Then she gripped the hand on her leg, squashing it hard in a hold only a Pilot could manage.  Drugs were at least good for something.

"You got a pretty big rep, pretty boy?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2015, 11:40:26 am »
"Mmf!" Ari shut his mouth to hold in the sound that wanted to escape when she really went to town on his hand. Fuck, he could swear he heard the bones creaking! Oh, she'd shown off her strength before, but damn, what a reminder.

Still, he managed to smile through the discomfort. He liked a gal that wasn't afraid to manhandle the shit out of him.

"Well, you knew about me, didn't ya?" he said, and used her grip on his hand to tug her forward so he could lean in against her ear.

"Wanna find out what else is big, darlin'?" he asked, and gave her earlobe a sharp nip.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2015, 11:44:51 am »
"I thought we were already talking about your penis, darling?"  She smirked.  Despite his thick skull, his sheer determination to sleep with her was commendable.  Only the most foolhardy Pilots made it through.  Or maybe it was only the really dumb ones.

She let go of his hand, long enough to grasp his face and pull him forward, kissing him hard, briefly but with no small ounce of force.

"Hmmm. Like peaches.  Well, I assume you have a place where we can be alone."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2015, 01:15:45 pm »
Ari's hand was still throbbing when she grabbed his face and kissed him, taking him by surprise after all her cold talk. He'd almost been thinking he wouldn't be getting in her pants---which wouldn't have changed things, anyway, because damned if he didn't find their conversation entertaining anyway.

This, though? Even better. Hopefully she was just as much of a cold, hard bitch in bed as she was out here.

He licked his lips when she pulled away, but not before he'd given her bottom lip a rough tug between his teeth.

"Toldja," he said with a smug grin, before he rose to his feet and grasped her wrist tightly, pulling her up with him. "There's a motel on the corner. Unless ya want a private tour of Sassy?" He leaned in, bringing their lips close together again, his just barely brushing hers. "Problem is, ya might not make it past the kitchen."

Offline Lion

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2015, 01:29:17 pm »
She smirked. 

Of course she could go to the Sassy Juice, but she considered the possibility that she might not make it back to station.  And also that she might risk the interference of his crew.  Boy would that make arresting him rather awkward.

"Let's go to the motel first," she replied.  "See where it goes from there.  You lead, I'll follow." Well, those were words you didn't hear every day. Coming from her anyway.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2015, 02:21:11 pm »
"Ya got it, sugar cheeks," Ari said, and reached down to give her bottom a nice slap to get her going--and to feel her up. The lady was in good shape. Nice, firm ass, and gods if he wasn't a damned sucker for red-heads.

He looped an arm around her waist as they walked. "Too bad all my toys are on Sassy," he said, leaning in so his breath tickled her ear. "I've got a few things I'd love to use on ya."

Offline Lion

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2015, 02:36:03 pm »
"Don't worry babe, I'm sure we can come up with something. I've been told, I think well on my feet.  Improvisation, it's the spice of life.  Or is that variety."

Gavrian wasn't sure how she liked being manhandled.  He was awfully close to her, especially with the ass grip and all.  She'd tolerate it for now.  "I just hope you don't mind being a little tied up."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2015, 03:12:30 pm »
"Now you're speakin' my language, babe," Ari said, and gave her ass another rough squeeze.

"If ya can get me tied, baby, then I'm all yours. You're just gonna have to wrestle me, first. Who knows..."

He paused to open the door, and hold it open for her like a proper gentleman. "With attitude like yours, I might just want you bound and gagged."

Offline Lion

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2015, 03:19:25 pm »
Another ass squeeze.  Gavrian was having a harder containing her poker face.  At the very least, it'd give her plenty of reason to beat his ass later. It would just be too bad he'd think it was foreplay.

So she gave him a smile. "How nice of you," she said, but didn't go in.  Instead she turned behind him and kicked him hard in the back, shoving him into the room and closing the door quietly behind him.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2015, 04:40:40 pm »
"Fuck!" Ari yelped when she kicked him in the back and shoved him inside, neither of which he was prepared for. Oh, he was down for rough play, but damn! That was no love tap.

He nearly ate carpet, but managed to catch himself before he could take a spill, even though his spine was aching. "What the hell?" he said, turning on her. "What kinda play are ya into? See, I don't mind it, but I like knowin' if it's gonna be a ticklefight or an erotic beatdown."

Offline Lion

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2015, 05:54:19 pm »
"I suppose seeing where this goes means seeing where it goes, don't you think?" She smiled at him and locked the door, plopping at the edge of the bed.  "Well, don't be shy now.  Or are you frightened?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2015, 10:22:31 pm »
"Should I be?" Ari asked as he strode over to the bed--and promptly shoved Gavrian backwards onto it. He was on her a second later, pinning her to the bed with his weight, his hands grasping her wrists and holding them over her head as he leaned in close to her mouth so their lips were almost touching.

"'Cause right now, you're 'bout as scary as a growly puppy, sugar tits," he said with a shit-eating grin, and pressed a kiss to her jaw, then her neck, slowly transferring her wrists to one hand as he did. "A bit bitey," he added with a sharp nip, "but all fluff. Nothin' a bit of heavy pettin' can't soothe..."

Offline Lion

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2015, 11:20:03 pm »
Gavrian barked a laugh at his face.  Oh he was so charming, and despite being pressed down on the bed like she was, she was grinning.  The kisses, frankly, made her a little itchy.  "Hey, could I ask you a favor, Mr. Blackwell sir?" she said, tilting her head and batting her eyelashes.

Because that always worked.

"Could you scratch that weird rash I have on my neck?  Can't so it since my hands are all tied up, and all," she said.  She calculated his weight on top of her.  She wasn't any lightweight herself, but it was the principle of the matter.  She knew men were naturally stronger than women, she wasn't that foolish.  But luckily she had more than a few tricks up her sleeve to even the ground.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2015, 11:38:38 am »
Ari lifted up briefly to give her a look, a slight scowl crossing his features. Blackwell?! Aw, jeez. That kind of stung his piratey pride. Maybe he should work on that whole getting more notorious thing! At least so people knew what to scream in bed.

"Maxwell," he corrected, and quickly recovered, his free hand slipping under her shirt and yanking it up and over her breasts--so cute and tiny, and that was fine by him! Not enough people appreciated breasts (and chests!) in all their different shapes and sizes, and he was more of an ass person, anyway. Didn't mean he wasn't going to go to town on those cuties, though, for soon he was shoving her bra up and out of the way. "But ya can call me sir anytime, dollface."

Weird rash, though? Another slight wrinkle of his nose, his face hovering just in front of her breasts. He lifted up to look at her neck, glancing at both sides. "It catchin'?" Alright. Not much turned him off in a sexual encounter, but contagious crap? That did.

He'd learned his lesson! Sort of. Several awkward trips to the doctor later. Burning sensations when you peed and pissing blood? Not fun!

Offline Lion

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2015, 12:04:42 pm »
[That Blackwell thing was my flub, but it worked out in the end 8D]

Sure her nipples were hard, but it was cold in here.  Still, it was nice to see a man not turned off by her small chest.  If anything those were definitely distraction enough.  And if he could be preoccupied enough to allow her to formulate Plan B.  Well, theoretically Plan A involved kicking his ass until he couldn't even remember her face.  Then again, Plan B involved pretty much the same thing now that they were alone.

"Right, Maxwell, sorry," she chuckled. "Ugh, yeah, it's a catching. Doctor told me not to let anyone touch it.  See those bumpy things?  They'll turn into boils.  Probably shoulda told you before the whole neck licking thing.  Anyway."

She threw her legs up from where she laid underneath him and wrapped her ankles around his neck.  The pressure of his body weight on her and twisting the way she did nearly made her pass out, but she was nothing if not hardened to intensity.  She secured her ankles together and forced Ari backwards.

She quickly released and slipped her legs out from under him.  Gavrian was on him hard, kissing him fiercely for a long second before balling up her fists and crushing them hard against his nuts.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2015, 09:53:19 pm »
[I love when flubs work in one's favor! xD]

...Boils?

Well. Shit. And here he'd just stuck his tongue all over her.

Ari paused for a second, brow scrunched, before he figured...fuck it. If he was already infected, it was too late now, so may as well commit and get something out of his future suffering! That's what doctors were for, after all, and infectious rash or no infectious rash she was still hot as hell and half naked beneath him now. He shrugged, was about ready to suggest she tell him the name of her affliction so he could get tested later--but that all flew out the window when she executed a damned sexy maneuver.

He was all about anything that put his face between a gal's legs. Especially when her legs were firm and shapely as hers.

A sudden twist and a surprised grunt later, and Ari found himself flipped onto his back with her lips on his, and infectious rashes were the furthest thing from his mind then. As always, consequences were just a thing to be dealt with later, because right then he was more into sliding his pierced tongue along hers, one hand tangling in her hair and the other cupping her breast, thumb rolling over her nipple. Alright! The lady wanted to be in the pilot's seat. Cool by him! He'd let her throw him around anyti--OH FLAMING SHITSNACKS THOSE WERE HIS NUTS.

His satisfied growl quickly turned into a rather embarrassing squeal as he jerked beneath her, breaking the kiss and shoving her off him. Couldn't curl into a proper fetal position otherwise, which was exactly what he did the moment he could, rolling away from her and clutching his balls. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

Even masochists had limits.

Offline Lion

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2015, 10:50:25 pm »
Okay, not that she was going to admit it to him - ever - but she was sorta digging that kiss.  The piercing on his tongue had been unusual, and definitely attention grabbing, and she was struck that she'd found her heartbeat had been racing.  But she pegged that was more due to adrenaline than because of a foolish kiss.

She had a job to do, and she wondered just what the hell she was going to do with the rest of her vacation now that this little detour was going to be so quickly resolved.  Well, almost resolved. 

There was still the matter of tying him up, and carting him to her the shuttle, and throwing him to a proper cell.

Gavrian panted, watching him clutch his balls like she'd just popped on.  Which she very well may have, she hit pretty hard.

"Oh, just giving them a warm up, darling.  Gotta massage away that soreness now, don't I?" she said, chuckling, and moving over toward him.  "Now, just relax.  There's no use in fighting it.  It's gonna happen."

Gavrian would give no quarter now as she pushed him down onto his belly and put a knee into his back, taking his hands along with them and holding them firmly.  She was always packing.  Let it not be said that she let herself to unprepared.  Pulling her free leg up, she pulled at the strap holding a circular pouch, and she slipped out a pair of cuffs, slapping them on with an ease that only came of someone that used them often.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2015, 04:51:32 pm »
Relax? Relax? She'd just punched him in the fucking balls! Ari wheezed out something that was meant to be a curse, but could do little else as she rolled him onto his belly and grabbed his hands, because the rest of his body didn't want to work right then--and he didn't want to move, sick as he felt. He felt the familiar sensation of cuffs circling around his wrists, heard the tell tale click, and knew there were only two possibilities here.

Either she was one hell of a hardcore dominatrix who was into that sort of genital abuse, or he'd just been busted.

In more than one way.

Groaning, he pressed his face into the bed. He was hoping for the dominatrix bit. This was a bit of a rough start, but nothing they couldn't get through. And what could he say, he liked a partner that wasn't afraid to take a risk! Safe words were for chumps.

"Can we skip the massage and ya just get to the 'kissin' it better' part?" he asked, voice muffled by the blankets.

Offline Lion

« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2015, 05:20:30 pm »
Oh, wasn't he a sweet pants pie?  Gavrian found herself smirking in amusement.  She kneeled beside him on the bed, fixing her breasts, stuffing them back into her shirt and making herself decent.  Well, enough of that nonsense.  She gripped onto one of Ari's wrists and pulled him up to his knees.  "Okay on your feet Mr. BLACKWELL.  Ahem,  Maxwell.  Sorry," she chuckled and turned him over to slap his face a little.

"Hey, you alert there, darling? Oh, it's all right.  No matter."  She pulled him up along with her and dragged him to the door.  "Youcan go to sleep on the way.  It's a long way back to Aedolis."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal