Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Up for Anything!  (Read 1273 times)

visualspice

Up for Anything!
« on: April 08, 2015, 04:20:05 pm »
So I'm up for whatever really! I've got three characters so far and only just starting to get into posting!

Feel free to check out my characters in my link. I have two Aedolian characters: one an elite soldier named Erthe who, on the side, accepted a secret 'perfecting' serum from TRIM.  The other character is a celebrity named 'Ra-Ra' who wants to see Aedolis fall D<

I also have my ancient being character, Ih-sono who wouldn't have any sort of clue about the way the world works now nor know the language, etc- so there's a lot of fun/ unique potential there as well!

Stardancer

Re: Up for Anything!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 03:45:10 pm »
Hiya Spicy! You know me as Ethereal-Star over at SotE, whereas here I'm known as Stardancer. I too am looking for more good plottings, so with that said I offer the following characters and ideas.

All my characters are listed in my signature, as well as my character catalog. They are Plerona and Orion, brother and sister Trenopians from the Pleiades who are at heart a peaceful, loving people each seeking their own spiritual goals in life.

Then there's Briia, a Hatuni warrior/diplomat from the planet of Hatune and also an ally of the Trenopians. Currently, I have her involved in one thread already so not sure about doing any more plots with her just now.

Then lastly, I have a Teinari character Tessa, who's both stubborn and sassy to boot, and likes to go exploring in the wastelands and the subterrain.

I also am about to post another character Evadne, who is an earthbound star in humanoid form, once I finish her profile that is. I think she would go great with Ih-sono, yeah?

Tessa currently has two open threads found here and here , but I don't think any of your current charries would fit in there. But that's up to you to decide.  :D

Lastly, I offer up some ideas and plot starters.

First, check out my 'A Box of Ideas' thread found here in the Plotting Center.
http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=5698.0

Second, there's some wastelands plots I wouldn't mind doing here.
http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=5619.0

And third and lastly, a 'Space Hulk' concept I thought that is oh so cool.
http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=5326.0

I will be working on other characters to post so stay tuned for more funsies!

visualspice

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 03:31:56 pm »
Thanks, Star! When I have a moment I'll browse through all these and get back to you with my thoughts :D

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 03:26:50 pm »
YOOOOO SPIIIIIICE! 8DDD

WE SHOULD DO A THING!

SO!

I have my character, Gabriel, who is a Pilot that could potentially know Erthe, since they're both in the military. 8D He's super goofy and outgoing and friendly to counteract Erthe's SRSNESS, and he's really not easily put off by those personality types at all. He has a tendency to be drawn to the quiet sorts and wanna get to know them. ^^

He's also a total fanboy that's waaay into pop culture and while he's mostly into the geeky side of pop culture, he listens to a variety of music and he'd be starstruck by someone like Ra-Ra. |: He's also secretly Anti-Aedolis. xDDD

Shiloh could also meet Erthe or Ra-Ra! 8D He's not really into Ra-Ra's kind of music, he's more into the punk scene, but THAT DOESN'T MEAN he wouldn't know about her and be all *__* about her and have a celeb crush on her! And he has no idea how to act around people he thinks are hot. |: He's incredibly socially awkward and comes across as prickly and defensive, loool. And he's had some bad experiences with Aedolis so he's not the biggest fan of the system, he's just kinda scared to death of misstepping. |:

With Erthe, he'd probably hit on her. |: Awkwardly. He's not good at social situations. In a mission type situation, he can work good in a team and is a tank of a fighter. xD

It's also possible that maybe Erthe knows Dakota! He's one step away from graduating to Pilot-hood, so right now he basically does work for the Pilots and goes on missions with them and other military personnel. He's also a very chill, cheerful, "all is right with the world" sort to counter her seriousness, ahahaha. xD He's an eternal optimist. |:
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

visualspice

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 05:45:14 pm »
ohhh I'll review these characters and will hopefully get back to you on some thoughts soon *_*

visualspice

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2015, 01:50:11 am »
@Rhi-Rhi - would you be up for a thread with Ih-Sono and Shiloh? I think it might be fun for him to happen to 'find' this ancient, 'crazy' woman from the past who knows not a lick about the world and its languages of today, but houses an ancient power within her that I'm sure TRIM or others of power might want if they find out about who or what she is. (she's adapted from an older rp of mine, and influenced a bit to shape her to fit into RotE,- which I took some ideas from Leeloo from Fifth Element a bit. )

Also, either Dakota or Gabriel would work to toss at Erthe! Or even Ra-ra, but I'll let you choose on that XD but let me know what you think and maybe we can think up some threads/ plots

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2015, 10:18:47 am »
Bwahahahaha Shiloh and Ih-sono would be faaab, Shiloh would be so frustrated and lost and wtf! But she's hot so y'know. He's a simple dude. |: He's grumpy but he's been trying more lately and he'd love to feel heroic and helpful, loool.

And oh man CHOICES UHHHH. I will piiiick...shoot. Dakota! Just cuz I haven't played him much! 8D Maybe he could be Erthe's helper/assistant? XD He would try to help her with fashion, too, as a bonus she may not have signed up for. |:

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

visualspice

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2015, 07:38:47 pm »
omg, that'd be too great- to both ideas!
would you like to start the threads, or should I or should we split them? I might not have time to write them until next week, as this weekend I have a lot to prepare for my trip next week x.x
in fact right now I'm starting to tidy up my house :T

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2015, 08:30:14 pm »
I can totally start those threads. >8D

TIME TO HOP TO IT! I have ideas for both! xD

visualspice

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2015, 03:24:08 pm »
sounds good to me! Hopefully I can reply when I get back from my vacation if I don't have time to reply when I have down time~

visualspice

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2015, 04:59:16 pm »
Just bumping this to let others know I'm still looking for threads :)

visualspice

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2015, 09:52:45 pm »
With the recent release of the movie: Mad Max: Fury Road; a female gang in the Teinari waste lands was proposed and I'm waiting for Rhi to make up the guild <3
In the meantime, I've posted my girl to throw into the said gang. Here she is, her name is Bone.

Lemme know if anyone wants to plot and play with her, but note- her profile is still a work in progress as I'm awaiting to see what Rhi comes up with :D

Zero

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2015, 04:03:56 am »
Got a bounty hunter/mercenary for anyone to hire. Whether they need help in something or just want to get rid of certain "problems". Just give me a call, I'll see what I can do.

(Or in layman terms, I'm bored as hell and look for something. Even if it is just a random encounter in a bar or something.)

visualspice

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2015, 09:36:06 pm »
hrmm, @Zero maybe I could toss my character Ih-sono at him? I haven't had a chance to use her yet and it might prove to be an interesting thread :D

Stardancer

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2015, 04:13:31 pm »
I'm up for a thread with my character Evadne and Ih-Sono. They're both kinda similar in nature and Evadne could very well communicate with her by using Star-Speak. The language is not a 'normal' language so they can communicate that way. And then Evadne could teach her more about the world, since she herself has visited many times before.

Plus the other ideas I proposed before.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal