Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Perlious Cargo of a Mercurial Nature (Rhi!) (M)  (Read 11242 times)

Offline Lion

Re: Perlious Cargo of a Mercurial Nature (Rhi!) (M)
« Reply #160 on: August 26, 2016, 10:17:41 am »
Cal carefully rolled up and put a finger on his ass, making a loud "Tsssss!" sound.  He chuckled as he cleaned himself off and slipped his clothes back on.  Frankly a hot shower would feel nice, but he wasn't going to complain just this moment.  She'd been more than hospitable.

"So where the hell did we touch down on?  You got some super secret smuggling business to handle?" he asked with a wink.  He stretched and cracked some joints back into place and he yawned.  Oh he'd be content to find a place to have a cold beer right now.

It was too bad, they had to get back to business.

[I forgot where they were going or what they were doing D:]

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #161 on: February 16, 2017, 01:54:33 pm »
[I backtracked and read because I forgot too. xD Turns out they're just going to hide out on this planet until things cool down!]

Ughhh, smuggling business.

Jericho pressed the cool metal of her bionic hand to her forehead and sighed. In all the excitement (and fun) her actual job had somehow fallen down a few bullet points on her priority list. "I did, but now that we're here I can't exactly meet my contact," she said as she fixed and straightened her tie. But then she looked over at Cal and grinned impishly.

"So I'll just get a new one. I'm sure there's someone on this shithole that could use some drugs. Everyone wants drugs." Oh, her contact would be pissed. But it wouldn't be the first time she screwed someone over.

That's why she had a fast ship.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

« Reply #162 on: February 17, 2017, 03:34:45 pm »
Sitting around, as tempting as it was, wasn't much of a viable option anymore. So Cal got up and got dressed, cleaned up as he could possibly get in their present state and listened carefully.

"Aw man, sorry. If I'm the blame for messing up that metting, I'm real sorry.  I'd never like getting jibbed because people decided to do business with someone else. But you're captain now, so I'm on your crew now. Least till you get rid of me," he chuckled and hung in the door way as the vessel finally made it's landing.

"What drugs are you selling? Maybe I know someone too.  You're right, someone's always looking to buy a high. Especially if it's a good one."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #163 on: February 27, 2017, 01:48:10 pm »
"Some shit called 'Devil's Kiss'. Real original, right?" Jericho said with a roll of her eyes. "Accurate, though. Guess it's the best high you could ever get, and it's really popular in the bar scene since it's flavorless. But you gotta sell your soul for a taste--it's highly addicting. One time is all it takes."

She gave Cal a look. "Personally, I'll stick to weed. Not worth it. You still got connections, though?" she added, switching topics abruptly as she strapped her thigh holsters back on and secured her guns. "After being...you know...a lab rat? And all the way out here, too?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

« Reply #164 on: March 11, 2017, 01:27:59 pm »
"Yeah, I've got my connections," he replied and just followed Jericho where she might need an extra hand. "I mean, I was away for a while, but I've got people I used to ship for. Pilot and help them get passed security systems. I guess somebody wasn't too happy with me on a job. The memory is flickered, and hard to get to.  They poked my brain an awful lot at TRIM. I was...sold, I think, to TRIM for a fast buck.

"Hell, now that I think about it...  maybe people didn't even notice I was missing. Well, this will be one hell of a surprise for them.  All right, now I'll help you start moving this stuff, or anything else you need, Captain.  We don't have all day."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #165 on: August 10, 2017, 11:43:06 am »
"Let's see about finding potential buyers on this space rock before we start moving shit," Jericho said with a lazy stretch, fingers laced above her head. Her back popped and she winced. Oof. Yeah, fucking on the floor had been fun and all, but her body was feeling it. Felt like she'd been laying on a goddamned bolt.

She poked at her lower back, feeling a budding bruise, and then rolled her shoulders. What an eventful day.

She motioned Cal to follow as she headed down the hall for the cargo bay. "I'll just grab a quick sample before we head out. Let people see what we're selling. So, uhhh...about this whole TRIM thing..."

Reaching the cargo bay, she pushed the already loosened lid off one of the crates and dug around, fishing out a small vial of a bright pink, luminous liquid. She pocketed it and motioned him toward the door. "What was that like? And how the fuck'd you escape? I always heard it was impossible. And you were an experiment? So like, all the shit you hear about it's true? Like, I knew that place is shady as fuck, but it's almost like the space boogeyman, y'know? Hell, my mom used to tell me she'd TRIM me if I was bad. See how well that worked, heh."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal