Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: On the Run!  (Read 951 times)

Offline Lion

On the Run!
« on: February 26, 2015, 12:05:11 pm »
I only have one character at the moment, a former TRIM Subject that somehow managed to escape (Don't ask how, it's super secret!) and now he's on the run!  Calixte Theroux is a flighty man that trusts NO ONE!  But that doesn't mean he isn't up for a good time, or evading those out to capture him.

I can realistically see someone looking out for him and trying to bring him back to TRIM.  There's also plenty potential plots of his days as a subject.  He's also up for just plain ol' trouble and shenanigans.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: On the Run!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 12:54:50 pm »
SHENANIGANS AND TROUBLE?!

Well! I got some characters that could work! 8D

-Ari! Ari can be pretty much anywhere! 8D And he likes trouble and a good time, though they might butt heads since Ari is a similar personality type who thinks he's HOT STUFF whose opinions are GOLDEN because he's a total alpha dog. |: Or they might get along and validate each other! Either way, wouldn't stop him from trying to get in Calixte's pants. And then trying to catch and turn him in for REWARDS if he ever found out Calixte was a TRIM escapee. He's a jerk.

-There's also Jericho! She's also a pirate who can be anywhere, and she's more into the business for money and thrills and fun and glory and freedom than she is for any serious reasons. xD For her, it's more of a game and a "get rich quick" scheme. She's also got no love for TRIM, so she wouldn't be the sort to try to turn the guy in if it ever came up. She's also up for all sorts of shenanigans and trouble-making! >8D

I could also make someone else! I just realized I have a LOT of wanderer characters who are TOTAL DOUCHEBAGS (sheeeet, a lot of my RotE characters are jerks in general! WHAT GIVES! xDD) and I should probably do something about that and have had some other character ideas in mind. >___>
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 10:31:42 pm »
Gah, they're both pretty awesome!  Think for this though, we can start with Jericho and Calixte.  Oh god, he should totally try to sneak on her ship for...sump'm.  I don't imagine she'd be very happy about finding a stowaway xD.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 12:06:14 pm »
LET'S DO EEET. >8D

Do you want me to start it then? Or would it work better if you started it with him sneaking on her ship, and she could find him? Or I could start it with her finding him! CHOICES! I am happy starting or not starting it, no strong preference here! 8D

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 03:12:25 pm »
I could start it, no worries.  Is there a specific place her ship would be docked at?  Calixte can show up anywhere.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 06:56:57 pm »
Jericho can also show up literally anywhere! 8D So I say set it anywhere and surprise me!

Offline Lion

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 07:00:34 pm »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 07:52:10 pm »
BOOM REPLIED MUAHAHAHAHA.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal