Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Plots for a couple of wanderers?  (Read 346 times)

Clever-fox

Plots for a couple of wanderers?
« on: February 26, 2015, 07:12:46 am »
So, I've got two characters in need of threads. GP-02, a wandering protocol droid, and Evander Blackfeather IX. The protocol droid is currently without a master, and wanders the wastelands aimlessly, while Evander is a tinkerer who scavenges the surface for things to sell and rebuild. I'm open for pretty much anything with either of them.

Stardancer

Re: Plots for a couple of wanderers?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 07:51:46 am »
Either one of those characters would be just perfect for this plot idea here: http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=5683.0

Basically the characters get sucked through a rift in the Wastelands and have to try to figure out how to get back to the Prime Material Plane before they become corrupted, lost souls of Limbo, which by then it will be too late to attempt escape.

Hope you decide to play.

I know someone else on here posted some ideas for other Wasteland plots but so far there's been no other response besides mine. If you are interested in those too, I'd love to discuss plottings with you. I have 3 characters right now with a fourth soon on the way, once I proofread and check profile details then I will post that one too. The character I am using for the Limbo plot is Tessa, a Teinari explorer/scavenger. She scavenges not just for food, but also tools, materials, weapons, and anything else she can find. Her profile is still a work-in-progress but I'll get to finishing it soon I hope!

Tikwonina

Re: Plots for a couple of wanderers?
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 08:35:23 pm »
I have a tremendous willingness to learn from this.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal