Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Psychic Viewing on TRIM  (Read 373 times)

Stardancer

Psychic Viewing on TRIM
« on: February 09, 2015, 11:53:42 am »
I have a question before I jump into the RP fun here. My first thread is going to cover some kind of 'psychic viewing' on TRIM, aka Thanatos Inc. where they conduct all their experiments on the test subjects. My characters are NOT looking to rescue these individuals as while they would like to see them freed, it would prove a monumental if not impossible task for them. Basically my question is, can psychics 'view' a location (TRIM specifically) from afar outside the facility looking in to observe the goings-on thereabouts? Or do the wards that prevent test subjects from using magic or psionics work from outside as well?

My characters would have a viewing panel on their space shuttle that would show various screens of the interior of the space station TRIM, that is if they can. Their motives are simply to observe the cruelty that goes on there, so they know to avoid going there themselves as to not become test subjects as well. And express their sympathy and pity for those that are being experimented upon.

Keep in mind this is only part of the thread, not the whole thing. It would serve as the starting scene for what I have in mind before they travel past that area. So, would this work?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal