Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Plots anyone?  (Read 342 times)

Stardancer

Plots anyone?
« on: February 07, 2015, 01:36:37 pm »
I finally have 2 characters posted, check my signature for them. I am going to make a character catalog real soon, but wanted to post something here to see if there are any interested parties looking for some RP fun.

Basically, my characters are aliens from the Pleiades and they are a very pacifistic (extremely so) people that do not condone violence. Race description is in their profiles and it's the same for both characters as they are brother and sister. Threads can include any kind of exploration thread or even helping survivors from the aftermath of a battle or siege. They however will not participate in a battle, just help with any wounded and such they come across. Other types of plots are also welcome, like friendship threads and whatnot. The whole 'we come in peace' thing too.

More characters are in the making at some point.

Stardancer

Re: Plots anyone?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 01:23:45 am »
In addition to Plerona and Orion, I also have my characters Briia and Tessa listed in my signature as well to RP with.

A short blurb on all my characters:

Plerona: An alien from the planet of Trenope in the Pleiades, she is the sister to Orion. She has a personal faith based on the concept of hope.

Orion: An alien also from the planet of Trenope in the Pleiades, he is the brother to Plerona. His own faith is based around knowledge and learning what he can.

Briia: An alien from the planet of Hatune near the dog star Sirius, she is both a diplomat and a fighter as well as an ally to the above two characters. Available for around the universe excursions and whatnot, especially if persuasion or combat skills are needed.

Tessa: This character lives in Teinar and is an explorer and scavenger, adventuring around both the Wastelands and the subterrain below. She is a sassy and stubborn gal, so when things don't go her way she gets very annoyed, sometimes throwing a fit while she's at it.

This is it so far, I'll list others once they're posted.

Stardancer

Re: Plots anyone?
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 04:16:41 pm »
bumping thread...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal