Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Teinar's Wonderwoman  (Read 332 times)

Monkshood

Teinar's Wonderwoman
« on: July 10, 2014, 04:34:23 pm »
I know I kind of disappeared the last time I was on the site but I've finally got some free time to spare over the summer.  I was wondering if anyone would to thread with my character Eva.

Information about her:
-She lives in Teinar and is a government paid scientist who also tends to help out the military and police forces with threats to the city's security
-She hates Aedolians
-She is a former member of Thanatos
-She is a mad scientist who makes crazy mutant beings and weapons
-She occasionally visits the Cancer station to pick up supplies off the black market

Rising

Re: Teinar's Wonderwoman
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 01:05:21 pm »
Bairi's free? I'm not entirely sure what they'd do together... They both like science though. Maybe one of her crazy mutants got loose in the wastes and she needs some help finding it? Or she could be investigating creatures she could use as subjects in the wastes, or there could be a threat of some sort to Teinar that one of them finds out about, and they need to foil it. I'm open to anything.  ;) I'd also be happy to make a 'crazy mutant being' if you like. :D It sounds like a fun character type.

Mercuryca

Re: Teinar's Wonderwoman
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 08:31:37 pm »
Topics like this will have to talk really broad. It is very wonderful.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal