Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Fortunate, Oh So Fortunate [Masonwolf]  (Read 2716 times)

Anadwen

Fortunate, Oh So Fortunate [Masonwolf]
« on: June 12, 2014, 11:48:46 am »
A couple of sweets landed in the trolley, pushed by a tall, thin, white haired man. The packets made a soft rustling sound as more biscuits and chocolate bars were dropped onto them, followed by a couple of candy packs, and one 50%-off gift sweets pack, which was a month over the celebration it was meant to be bought for, but the chocolate inside was still just as good. Soon, half of the trolley was filled with sweets, and he moved other to the department with energy drinks for Naori, who apparently considered sleeping less important than training.

A few minutes later, the whole trolley was so full he had problems with pushing it without dropping some of the things it was stuffed with. He stopped between a stand with fruit and a stand with vegetables, flicking a few strands of his long white hair out of his face. Who would have said grocery shopping was this difficult, really? When Naori pushed the trolley, it seemed so easy. Maybe Shunsuke just wasn't made to push tons of sweets around a supermarket...

masonwolf

Re: Fortunate, Oh So Fortunate [Masonwolf]
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 12:14:55 pm »
On the other side of the fruit/vegetable stand was a alien, well a Wolfen who towered over people with her huge size. she too was shopping but most of it was in bundles and boxes and was healthy foods and meats. she looked up from the stand and looked at the trolley full of sweets " wow... is that what humans eat most of the time?" she said aloud in amazement at the pile. she was still new to humans but she kind of looked at the time in amazement and disgust for Wolfens preferred fresh kill and crops over sugared sweets.

Anadwen

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 12:34:10 pm »
Raising a brow at the remark, Shunsuke peered over the mountain of food on food, to see a rather tall wolf-like creature commenting on his food. He smiled, and shook his head. "That's for my wife to last over the next two months. Most of it is given to visitors, anyway. I eat stuff like this most of the time!" he assured the stranger, waving at her with a packed salad.

masonwolf

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 03:55:50 pm »
"Oh, well it's good to see some humans watch what they eat." she said as she grabbed a bundle of apples and put them into her trolley. "Sorry for being rude, I've been trying to help a new colony out in the frontier and I've only met a few humans while here." she looked at Shunsuke with her dark brown eyes. she was wearing some sort of armor with a empty slot on her back where a rifle would go and a empty scabbard on her back that was built into the armor "You're actually the first one to not run away when they see my teeth and size."

Anadwen

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 09:07:36 am »
Without the smile disappearing, Shunsuke put the salad back down. "I have to watch what I eat if I don't want to end up badly. I'm not fifteen anymore..." he joked. "A colony? That's wonderful. I'd love to visit if I one day got the opportunity, after all, it's always amazing to see people settling down at more places. Personally, I support spreading over the Frontier a lot, even though not being able to move out myself." His fragile body couldn't deal with the low oxygen levels and harsh weather, but he was always fond of new settlements.

At her second exclamation, he shook his head. "Why should I run? I consider it wrong to judge people by their appearance. After all, it is something none of us choose." he admitted, pushing the trolley forwards a little with a sigh. "My, this thing is heavy!" he muttered as the mountain of candy moved forth. His long white trench-coat, unbuttoned and hanging around his slender figure, brushed against the stand with food.

masonwolf

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2014, 09:38:20 am »
She watched him push his trolley and turned hers around and followed him, she was interested with this human like a wolf interested in a injured animal but with less hunger and more curiosity. " So, what can you tell me about this planet's government. Do they have a thing against magic users?" she asked wanting to know if her people at the colony were going to be safe here on this planet.

Anadwen

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2014, 09:45:16 am »
"Not at the slightest. A few millenia ago, yes, there was great discrimination against magic users, but rather than giving you a lesson in Edanith's history, I can assure you that today they are treated rather well. It may not be permitted to use magic without allowance, but it is a fuel for the terraforming towers, and thus a crucial part of our lives. I worked with mages my whole life, since I'm a mordecai, and they are viewed almost heroically." Shunsuke explained, finally pushing the trolley far enough to actually face the woman... Well, if she was a woman. She sounded female.

"I think I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Shunsuke Nishiyama, you may have heard of me before." He pulled one of the soft gloves that concealed his hands off, and offered her one hand for a handshake, still smiling warmly.

masonwolf

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2014, 11:29:12 am »
Lissa listened to the human's words smiling to hear about the lack of discrimination toward magic users. she stopped as he was now able to see her fully, she was much taller than anything in the market and seemed to have been evolved for combat from the toe and up for she looked very athletic and tribal like tattoos in her fur made her more exotic to the eye.

She grabbed his hand and shook it with a bit a force but not much to break anything " Lissa Lissan, Exile of Stoneblade, Santoria and founder of House Eden... We generally are given male and female names in the case our body changes gender and our surnames as some humans put it are our clan or house names...just FYI so you can save your breath on another question."

Anadwen

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2014, 11:51:06 am »
"That's a rather interesting custom." Shunsuke replied. "I haven't yet met someone of a species that could change their gender, but I think I could blame that on the fact that I only travel little. Journeys aren't the best for me." His voice was a little apologetic, but he kept smiling even then. "I'd really like to know more about your kind. Even though I don't travel, I find it very interesting to learn about new things... That is, when I finish shopping! It wouldn't be too nice off me to educate myself while my wife is waiting for the groceries to arrive." he joked, waving one hand at the full cart.

Unlike Lissa, he appeared rather fragile, and despite the fact that he was tall, next to her, he felt almost like a doll. She looked much stronger than he could ever hope to, even if he didn't have a long curtain of white hair that was longer and prettier than that of many women. Fortunately, he already got used to looking thin and fragile no matter what he did, and didn't mind the stares of people that he usually met due to his hair.

masonwolf

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2014, 02:30:05 pm »
"Well, after you're done shopping I'd love to share my people's customs... I'm also the ambassador for the colony I'm helping run, so far we've been getting raided by some brigands who had the same idea as us to build a town in a Oasis." that explains the giant hold in her shoulder guard. she reached into her pocket and pulled out a metal wallet full of purple and blue credits which were not the same as the credits in this system. "How much do you think a Wolfen empire credit is worth here?" she held up one of the credits which had a pale white lung dragon on it with the wolfen symbol of 50 which was very similar to the normal 50.

Anadwen

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2014, 02:41:56 pm »
Raising a brow with interest, Shunsuke looked the coin over. "I'm not too certain about their value here... From wha I remember about this type of coin, it's value is about one third higher than the currency in here. But if they won't take them, I can borrow you." he assured her, once again pushing the cart forwards a little with the extent of his force. This thing was really heavy!

"Though, yes, brigands and outlaws really are a problem in the frontier. There's too little people that actually obey laws to keep them in check and stop them from wrecking havoc," he admitted sadly, remembering his own encounter with them. The one that cost him his friend, and his father.

masonwolf

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2014, 06:22:54 pm »
"They probably will take it, who wouldn't want a solid Platinum coin." she giggled as she watched him struggle with his trolley. she followed him until they got in line for check out. the elderly woman in front of them was counting mini-credits to make up for a single whole credit.

"So~... If we're going to talk about my race then we should schedule a meeting somewhere... I'm only here for another day then I'm driving away in my Base-Runner." she yawned as she looked over Shunsuke and watched the woman count. the clerk turned to her as she was acting like she was going to blow her brains out with a gun using her fingers before putting them down.

Anadwen

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2014, 09:27:44 pm »
"I can just put the groceries to the car and let the driver take them home. That's what I often do, anyway." Shunsuke informed Lissa as he took all the things from the trolley out. He himself pulled his wallet out to pay for what he bought, handing the money to the woman while he piled the food up in the cart again. Naori wasn't home at this time of the day, so no one would notice that he was away, anyway.

masonwolf

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2014, 09:09:42 am »
As she waited, she looked around to see another checkout station was opening and immediately pulled in before anyone else had the same idea. she put her stuff on the conveyer and pulled out her wallet and some Wolfen credits. "That will be 56.85... er... ma'am?"

"That's correct." she responded as she counted out her money and put in front of the cashier, he looked at the money then at her in surprise "Is there a problem?"

"N-no no, It's just the last Wolfens to come through here were much meaner than you."

She leaned closer to him and looked him in the eyes "Black armor with purple eyes?" She asked and the cashier responded with a nod. she quietly said thanks and put her items on the trolley to take out to her small buggy like truck with a flatbed. it was a Wolfen design but it was built to accommodate all species within the empire. after loading it up with supplies she hopped on top of it making the vehicle sink down a little but as she looked around for something or someone.

Anadwen

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2014, 09:53:20 am »
Soon after Lissa exited the supermarket, Shunsuke himself slowly came out, pushing the mountain of sweets and energy drinks before himself. A man in a casual suit, till then waiting in a quite expensive-looking white car nearby, rushed towards him to take the trolley. The difference in its speed was rather apparent as he took over, and pushed the cart to the car to start putting the food out.

"Thanks a lot!" the white-haired Mordecai replied, giving him a slight smile. "Could you wait for a moment? I met someone in the shop that I'd like to talk to."
The man nodded, and got into the car again, leaving the door open, while Shunsuke made his way towards Lissa's car, both his coat and hair billowing in the air, whiter than snow.

masonwolf

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2014, 02:13:14 pm »
She hopped down from the barred roof of her vehicle onto solid ground and looked toward Shunsuke "So, any ideas where we could talk? a tea shop, a bar... I'm okay with anywhere there is a drink." she said she she could feel the urge to drink a whole gallon of water, she was used to mountains and not planets that are mostly desert with small splotches of green.

Anadwen

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2014, 10:30:48 pm »
"I know a few places. Depends if you prefer tea, or alcohol. Personally, I'm more of a tea person." Shunsuke admitted, waving at the driver and giving him some gesture. The man gave him a nod, and the door of the white car closed, to be followed by the vehicle's exit soon after.

"Most of them are quite close, we aren't far from the center of the town." he assured Lissa then. "But if you'd need it, I can get my car again soon."

masonwolf

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2014, 02:31:27 pm »
"How about some tea, I heard there's some really good herbal ones here." she leaned on the side of the truck and watched the car pass them. she looked across the street to see a group of three Wolfens in black armor looking straight at her. "We'll take my truck, it runs on a X-Drive from a old aircraft from Santoria so it doesn't need fuel." she said as she got into the driver seat and waited for Shun before driving toward the center of the city.

Anadwen

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2014, 10:43:20 am »
As Shunsuke sat into the car, he looked its features over, studying them carefully. "Indeed. The tea in one specific place north-west of here is my favorite, though, I'd just as well welcome any other place around. During my free time, I think I visited every tea shop in Tynova, not to brag, though. I usually just finish paperwork in them." All the times he had to take a day... Or a week, or a month... Off sick, he had loads of work to finish off all the time.

The car really did have an interesting design. Not one he would have met with before, and that made it even more intriguing.

masonwolf

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2014, 01:18:35 pm »
"We'll go there then." she said as she turned down a street heading to the north west part of the city, the design of the truck seemed pretty advanced compared to some vehicles. the Radio was replaced with a holographic computer that was written in the Southern Wolfen language but a few letters were similar to the english language and the seats were made of a strange breathable material with a silky touch to it. " So, what do you want to know?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal