Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Smooth Criminal, Pirate Ship (Positions Available)  (Read 519 times)

Wicked Basket

The Smooth Criminal, Pirate Ship (Positions Available)
« on: May 22, 2014, 09:00:16 am »
Name: The Smooth Criminal

It is a sleek, speedy, and maneuverable craft; the perfect pirate ship. The ship can operate with a crew as small as four individuals, but more is better.

For a small ship, the Smooth Criminal is formidably armed. It is armed with two railguns, one on top, and one on the bottom. It is also armed with point-defense gatlin guns for taking down missiles and fighters, three on each side. Finally it is armed with four (two per side) 40mm cannons. To top is all off, it is armed with an ion cannon, a weapon for disabling enemy ships without causing any damage. The Smooth Criminal also possesses a shield generator and electronic countermeasures, which allows the Smooth Criminal to be invisible to radar and prevents missiles from locking onto the ship.

On his ship, is his room. No one is allowed to enter his room under penalty of death, but if someone were to enter, they would be treated to an interesting sight. Every picture of Lucy that Sebastian owns are hung on the walls; about 30 in total. Empty bottles are scattered all over the floor, and it is only furnished with a bed and a single dresser.

The Motley Crew
Captain: Sebastian Kane
Quartermaster: Tiuka Bulba
Helmsman: Knom Dreadsteel

« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 11:03:25 am by Wicked Basket »

Vixus

Re: The Smooth Criminal, Pirate Ship (Positions Available)
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 09:21:29 am »
May I suggest some jobs for the crew?
Cook
Bone saws
Maintainer
Mechanic
Cabin keeper
marauder

Edit: replace "maintainer" with Boatswain or Bosun.

and the original list: (Found Here)
Officers
Captain
First Mate / Quartermaster
Boatswain / Bosā€™n / Bosun
Sailing Master / Sea Artist
Navigator

Crew
Master Carpenter
Pilot
Master Gunner
Gunner
Sail Maker
Cook
Surgeon
Cooper
Cabin Boy
Striker
Sailors
Powder Monkey
Musicians
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 09:27:49 am by Vixus »

Wicked Basket

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 09:25:15 am »
I already said that he doesn't care. As long as he has crew he doesn't really care who or what they are. It's not like a man who is both mentally and emotionally unstable is going to give a flying f*ck about anything so trivial as crew member qualifications. :P

Vixus

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 10:25:13 am »
well, jobs are important when the chaos of war breaks out. and frankly Tiuka would prefer to have an organized crew. Of course not ALL of those positions need filled (like a sail maker on a star-ship) but some are helpful.

my final list of crew (I would highly suggest having them):
Captain- Sebastian
Quartermaster- Tiuka
Navigator- Tiuka or Knom
Boatswain / Bosun- (temporarily held by Tiuka)
Cook- Sebastian (if he feels like it)
Gunner-
Surgeon-
Sailors-
Musicians-

(Positions needed)

Wicked Basket

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 11:00:17 am »
You know what? Let's just have Tiuka be the first mate and put him in charge of all the small things like recruitment and such because Sebastian is insane and doesn't care.

Vixus

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2014, 11:24:44 am »
That's... kinda what I was thinking.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal