Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Tiuka Bulba: dwarf pirate helmsman  (Read 367 times)

Vixus

Tiuka Bulba: dwarf pirate helmsman
« on: May 22, 2014, 08:43:12 am »
__________________QUICK STATS
Name Tiuka Bulba (Tiuka means fat in Elvish)
Age 23
Gender Male
Species Dwarf
Ethnicity Irish
Height 3'6" (and stout)
Occupation Pirate Quartermaster.
Residence Cancer and the Smooth Criminal

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF
Physical Description
"Ooohhh... I'm a little dwarf, I'm short and stout" (Scoops a stein of dwarven ale off of a counter) "here is my handle" (downs the stile is a quick gulp) "*Hick* here is my spout!" (jumps onto table) "when I get drunk- you can hear me shout... HEY!" (throws the stein on the ground, crushing it flat with momentum force) "Yust tip me over..." (Falls off table) And roll.. me... Aoooooouuuuuuut!" (rolls out the pub door).
Okay, I'm done with the nursery rime. Anyway, he is a jovial short man with burgundy hair and a fum-an-cu. He doesn't have nearly as much facial hair as most dwarves, but at least he isn't bald. He wears brown leather breaches, and a green hard leather/swede vest. He has three rings on his left hand, and carried a double edged axe in his right. He wears a satchel on his left side. His Irish origin shows strong in his thick rolling accent.

Personality He is jovial 95 percent of the time and angry during the 5 percent of the time that are high-stress situations. He is intelligent for being a dumb-ass dwarf, he's an excellent navigator and helmsman. A pretty good mathematician too!

Magic/Abilities Although he is not magical, as most dwarves aren't. He is an intelligent little man, and is skilled in the use of maps and navigation, he can act as both navigator and Helmsman. He is a scary man when he fights, and often wields his axe or two pistols when he fights.

Relationships
- His scaly goblin lieutenant Knom Dreadsteel who makes a half-way decent Helmsman... but he doesn't know much more. He ain't terribly bright.
- His captain Sebastian Kane.

HistoryHe was born on the Cancer, and learned to do everything he does- and he learned it to be what he does best. Eventually he began to take odd jobs, and started to get into shipping. He became an average flunky deck-hand, and eventually learned to take the weal. He became a notorious among the shipping community. Over time, he became comfortable with making his money from clients who... aren't government regulation- also called smuggling. He eventually fell into piracy, but his occupation isn't necessarily tied to his personality. He is by no means a typical low-life.

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads

Complete Threads

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal