Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Let's get into trouble..!  (Read 296 times)

Nile

Let's get into trouble..!
« on: April 14, 2014, 09:28:08 pm »
Battle?  Love?  Adventure?  Friendship? 

...2,000 year old Beta-max tapes and rehydrated pizza?

I'm up for anything from silly to sensual to serious.  I love IM play, but I'm not often around for that. D:  Gender, species.. Those sorts of things aren't important to me, so long as it's a good story!  Who said a dorky, wannabe-cyborg junk trader can't fall in love with something that has a complicated reproductive status and several dozen arms?  Or pick a fight with one, for that matter..!

I'm a big boy and so I don't mind getting explicit when it comes to private settings, be they violent or tender, so please be sure you're up for writing out whatever may happen before engaging!  I don't like to get deep into crazy bloody stuff, though obviously if there's some dangerous stuff going down then it might happen, and I'm not a smut peddler but if things go that way then so be it.  All I'm saying is that I've never been known for my tasteful fade-outs. :3

I'm totally open to whatever you might have up your sleeve, and if you're interested and would like to hear what I have up mine, just say so here in the thread, I'll take a look at your character (be sure to make note of which one or ones you're looking to play with!) and spill the beans on whatever wave of inspiration rocks me!

Most of all, I'm a friendly creature, non-judgemental, and I love everyone. ^u^  So don't be shy, and don't be a stranger. 

Let's have some fun together~!

masonwolf

Re: Let's get into trouble..!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 06:28:50 am »
I have a empty thread for Mason in the Open Space area if you're interested.

Mainly looked for survivors to a Wolfen Colony fleet of Exiles and salvaging the ships for data and supplies.

Monkshood

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 03:33:20 pm »
I have my character Eva on Teinar if you want her.

Vixus

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 05:48:44 am »
Ooooh! this looks like Mike would love this sh***!

(sign me up!)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal