Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Um... Hello...  (Read 371 times)

Anona

Um... Hello...
« on: October 06, 2013, 10:24:02 pm »
So, yeah, um... Hi everyone.  My name's Anona (though you could tell that anyways, I suppose), and I just recently found this site.  I've been RPing for about 7 years at this point, though not with particular frequency in the past 4 of those. I was looking to get back into it now that life is finally slowing down a bit again, and I found you on RPGD, so... well, here I am, I guess?  I'm normally more of a fantasy person, but Sci-fi/fantasy hybrid is in my roots, and RoTE had a character wanted for girls and all, so I figured I should at least start out here one way or another... I'd like to be able to dust off the old chops and all that, so please bear with me in until then, and I'm sorry if I'm not up to par anymore... I promise I'll get better, though, if I get a bit of time.  So, yeah, hoping to have a good time here, nice to meet you all (or rather, "nice for you all meet me," seems more accurate).

Offline Tally

Re: Um... Hello...
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 11:24:56 pm »
Hellooooo!  Welcome aboard, it's good to have ya. (:  RPGD is pretty awesome, I'm on there too!

I've got characters in pretty much every location here, so hit me up if you'd like to RP! :D

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 11:10:45 am »
Heya there and welcome! 8DD

And hey, don't worry about being "up to par"--we're all laid back here and the point is having fun, right? ;D You'll be fine! And once you get a character up, we should totally thread! I have characters all over the place so it should be fine. ^^

Glad you found us here! It's great to have ya!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anona

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 11:17:39 am »
Thanks.  I'll be sure to get in touch with both of you ASAP.  I have a few characters I've been meaning to get started that fit very easily into this setting, so please tell me if there's some sort of character type/setup you'd like to bump into.  I likely have at least one match filed away somewhere and ready for a new coat of paint.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal