Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A long time for nothing [open]  (Read 446 times)

Tak

A long time for nothing [open]
« on: August 31, 2013, 06:45:06 am »
Vryk thought. He has been alive (unalive) for almost 75,000 years (even during SotE) and not much has happened. Sure he had the perfect wife, but something was missing... adventure! the luxury ship, the Vryken was somewhere in space, It could easily take down pirates. Then suddenly-

Online GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
Re: A long time for nothing [open]
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 03:18:05 pm »
Nearby, in a debris field, a lone Schatten Falken AR-122 fighter, stealth systems active, watched the luxury ship. "Falcon reporting in. We've got eyes on the ship. Want us to hit it?".

"No. Observe and report for now. That fool commanding it isn't too well connected, so we can take our time with this one. Word on the stations is he thinks his ship invulnerable to pirates. I intend to demonstrate how wrong he is. Follow for now, and report back to me if they do anything.", Drake responded.

"Copy that. Observe and report it is...", the pilot responded, sighing as he settled in to wait.

"Don't worry, we'll get to flex our claws soon enough. Let's just let them sleep in a little.". The bombardier's tone bordered on predatory as he leaned back in his seat, open book in hand, ready to act at a moment's notice despite appearing relaxed and complacent.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal