Ships > Sassy Juice

A technical objection is the first refuge of a scoundrel(Rhi)

(1/33) > >>

paganchick:
It was a busy day on cancer, a day that made the pickings easy for Neo. She was good at what she did, even among thieves and cut throats she could still manage to make a pretty good wage. Enough to pay her dues with her mother's pimp and enough to survive with. She walked around wearing black cargo pants that hung low on her waist, combat boots and a dark long sleeve, form fitting shirt. The color of her outfit contrasted greatly with her skin but helped hide any dirt that were on them. As she walked the shirt rode up a bit, revealing some of the pale skin of her mid drift as well as a hint of a tattoo on her side.

It didn't take her long to spot the her next victim, he looked easy enough. He was an asshole, she could tell that simply by the way he walked, he was also very attractive. That was what caught her eyes after all, the same thing that drew people to her. She acted like she was on the phone, talking, arguing a bit with whoever was on the other line before bumping into him, slipping his money out as she did so. She kept walking didn't even turn back to look at the man, still arguing with the imaginary person on the other end.

Rhi-Rhi:
Ari was on his way back to Sassy when it happened--some chick bumped that was too into her phone conversation bumped into him. It jostled him, and with a scowl he spun to tell her to watch it, but she was already gone. Jeez. Rude! Not that he was one to talk--aw fuck.

He slipped his hand into his pocket and let out a loud groan. Aw, fuck, he should have known! It was the classic maneuver.

Fortunately, it wasn't too late. And unfortunately for her, she'd just robbed a pirate.

Spinning on his heel, he shoved through the crowd and took off after her. He hadn't gotten a good glimpse of her--only of her cell phone and what she looked like from behind--but it was enough to go off of, and it wasn't long before he caught up with her. Hopefully it was the right girl, or this would be a bit awkward.

Grabbing her by the shoulder and pulling out his gun, he pressed between her shoulder blades. "I think ya got somethin' of mine there, sweetheart."

paganchick:
Neo had long put the phone away and had thought that she was home free, already giving her the money to her mother's pimp and going to her little hide away to wait a few hours. That was until she felt the gun between her shoulder blades. She put her hands up, mentally cursing but not letting it show on her face or in her body language.

"I have no idea who you are, or what you are talking about sweet cheeks," Neo responded, not seeming exactly worried about the gun pressed against her back. What was he gonna do? Shoot her, that would be a complete idiotic move on him, of course, people weren't often known for their smarts around those parts.

"Go ahead, check me, you will find nothing but a cell phone babe," She added, standing there with her hip popped slightly, seeming a bit impatient.

Rhi-Rhi:
Ari snorted. Sweet cheeks, eh? Hah. She was a woman after his own heart--if she hadn't gone after his money. And now she was playing dumb. Well, fine. He could play that game.

Putting his gun away, he yanked her off to the side and out of the crowd, then spun her around and shoved her against the wall, front-first.

"Alright, then, darlin'," he said, leaning in close and speaking into her ear. "We'll have it your way. Ya wanna be frisked like a bitch, I'll frisk ya, but ya could save us both a whole helluva lot of trouble if ya just manned up." Grabbing her hands, he planted both on the wall near her head, then kicked her legs apart. "Not that it ain't fun for me or nothin'. Now hold that pose."

paganchick:
"I don't have your money, I think someone else might have got you before I had the chance, unfortunately," Neo said holding the pose, chuckling a bit to herself, it seemed that she might enjoy this as much as he would.

"Rawr, I like a man who can talk dirty to me," Neo said leaning her head back slightly laughing.

"Now bastard be careful, I am a bit ticklish, and hey, who says that I won't like it," She spoke with a bit of a laugh. She grew up with a prostitute as a mother and a pimp for her so called daddy so there was nothing that this man could do to her that hadn't already been done before.

The only thing the man would find was a cell phone and a couple of blades, nothing else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version