Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Make peace not war  (Read 2388 times)

flybat3

Re: Make peace not war
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2013, 07:54:17 am »
"I have some comedy ones on my datapad. If you have a screen i could hook it up to, we both would be able to watch easier. I have this one movie with zombies and weed in it. Kinda a strange combination but funny cause the weed turns them into super zombies. Than i have some stand up comedian flicks. Pretty hilarious really."

Getting a data pad had kinda been hard though. If he would have lived in Haivanha instead of the lower section he would have had a easier time with it. He was suprised to even see one. It was just sitting in someones kitchen, and like the resourceful person, he snatched it up. He hadn't bothered to delete the pictures of the hot girl that owned it before him, but at least the thing didn't scream frilly pink girl.

"yeah the engine room would at least be bad for you. Concentration usually is hard to do weed. If you have to ask, than you probably are" Kai looked over at Nicks red eyes and hudge black pupils and giggled.

"Yeah your high as fuck man."

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2013, 05:12:38 am »
Super zombies? Zombies and drugs sounded like a weird combination to begin with but zombies that became super because of drugs seemed like one of those things he would spend more time analyzing and questioning than enjoying. Most be one of those movies that is so stupid it was funny. Then again, he didn't usually watch those.

"Let's go for the stand-up; I got a decent TV in my room, we can hang out in there for a while." Nick hated people being in his room, usually, but in this case he would make an exception. It wasn't like Kai was barging in uninvited or anything. Besides, he didn't want to watch anything on a tiny data pad.

Standing up he swayed, feeling a bit of vertigo, which was very disconcerting. While Nick had been sitting down he hadn't realized just how off he felt. Now it was hitting him like a ton of bricks.

"Whoa." He put a hand on the table to steady himself, then giggled a little. "Should go to an amusement park high and ride the rollercoasters sometime. Bet that would be an interesting experience."

flybat3

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2013, 10:11:10 am »
"Probably should lead the way than" Kai said

Than he noticed Nicks unsteadiness. Dizziness wasn't uncommon. The guy had zero tolerance so it probably would be easy for him to smoke to much. He hadn't heard of someone greening out on one joint though. It was kind of cute in a way. Still wouldn't want the guy to fall and bruise himself.

"You alright man? Probably wont be able to feel pain if you fall but....certainly will when you come down"

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2013, 04:59:00 am »
Nick waved a hand dismissively at Kai's concern.

"I'm fine, totally. Just had that feeling, like, the ground was falling out from under me but my head was gonna float away, ya'know? All good now."

Well, as good as it was gonna get. Nick still had the feeling that he was in danger of floating away, but whatever, he could deal with that. So he grabbed his datapad and stepped away from the table, only swaying a little.

"Next stop, my room."

Gesturing for Kai to follow, he took off towards the engine room, his room was close to it. He only had to put his hand on the wall a few times to steady himself too! See, he was totally fine.

"So, like, I don't usually let people in my room, so I'll give you fair warning, I have a lot of little gizmos and gadgets and spare parts on my desk, please don't touch them. It looks like a hot mess, but there is method to my madness."

flybat3

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2013, 11:48:14 am »
"I get that feeling sometimes too. Bit fun actually. Though depending on what you smoke there is the sort of opposite of that too. Where your so relaxed you can barely move or at least not want to. Course we smoked the stuff that gives more of a head high than anything"

Satisfied with Nicks answer for now he followed him to his room. His tail swished back and forth lazily as he walked and he purred a bit. Nick seemed a tad unsteady but doing okay, the high made it hard to be to concerned anyway. All was good.

"Im a mechanic too man, and i totally respect other peoples stuff. I mean you probably work on or with that stuff so wouldn't want to mess any of it up"

He waited to be let in and than grinning at all the gizmo's he hooked up the data pad and selected some stand up comedy to play before sitting on the bed. If he were less high he would have asked about how the gadgets work, or what they were used for, but as of now even if he was told he wouldn't be likely remember.

He giggled at some of the opening jokes and relaxed. He didn't really take note of where Nick was after he entered the room. He was use to the space he was in to chill out in. It didn't really fully enter his head that bedrooms were really private rooms. Nick invited him in, so the room changed in his brain to more of a living room. Despite the mechanical things laying on the desk, it almost seemed like his dealers living room. Sure a bed instead of a couch but, all in all similar.

(dont know the lay out of Nicks room, so was kinda vague)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal