Ships > Sassy Juice

Make peace not war

(1/5) > >>

flybat3:
Kai finished setting up his small room. His weed was planted, and his few belongings were scattered around. It was just enough to make the room look lived in, in his opinion.

He wandered out, a joint in his hands. He hadn't really met anyone yet and figured a joint was a good way to break the ice. His tail flicked back and forth as he head towards the cafeterria and set down.

"Anyone smoke here?" he asked.

Zero Undead:
Nick was in the mess hall/dining area/kitchen/whateverthehelltheycalledithere. A cup of black coffee sat on the table in front of him his fingers moving purposefully across the screen of his datapad as he made calculations. It was quite, peaceful. No one else was there just then, and that was the way he liked it, but of course his solitude couldn't last.

A strange boy came in and sat down, and he was smoking what looked like a joint. Nick raised his eyes from his datapad and blinked at the question.

"Never smoked before, not even cigarettes." They were kind of bad for you, but then again, he wondered why it mattered. They were pirates, pirates tended to die young anyway. "Are you new?"

It was an honest question. Nick wasn't sure if the boy had been working there for a day or a year, he tended to keep to himself that much. Nice one Nicky, don't even know the names or faces of your co-workers.

flybat3:
His feline ears perked up at the answer. It was just like him to not notice that there was anyone at all in the room until they said something. No use berating himself over it though. Could be a chance to make a friend after all.

"Cigarettes smell weird to me..." he held out the joint, with his paws, after taking a hit. "Wanna try it? I grow my own so..."

Than noticing that he had yet to introduce himself he said "Names Kai, and yeah the ears, paws and tail are real. Some people ask that"

Zero Undead:
Nick had noticed all the unusual bits and pieces that the strange boy possessed. He had never seen a neko in person before. Sure, on shows, movies, books, comics, things like that, but never up close and in the flesh.

Cigarettes smelled weird? Sure, Nick hated them, they stank, but did weed smell any better? They both smelled weird to him. Cigarettes were worse though, he supposed.

He looked at the offered joint, tilting his head, then looking up at Kai as he introduced himself. "I'm Nicholas, they call me Nick or Nicky, I prefer Nick, but that's just me." He shrugged his shoulders and looked back at the joint.

"Can I ask you a question? What's the point of smoking that? I mean, what are you getting out of it? I don't like trying things if I don't know what's going to happen. I don't care for mind-altering substances."

flybat3:
Kai pulled a ashtray out of his  pocket and set the joint in it, still lit before considering how he would answer. Usually he didn't do very much complex thinking while he was stoned, but if it would get the other guy to partake than it might be worth it.

"Sure uh....Being high enhances everything. Sex, music, feelings, sense of touch, food...I mean sure those things are good on there own but while high everything is just more. Hmm you'll probably be a tad euphoric, maybe rather relaxed. Probably get the munchies but thats not so bad...Depends a lot on your frame of mind before really."

Finishing his explanation he took two hits and set the joint back down. The guy seemed against drugs really, which was sad but whatever. It was hard for him to believe that someone could be against something they hadn't even tried really. He purred quietly to himself while he waited for a reply.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version