Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Atlas, Merchant ship  (Read 2170 times)

Dreamwolf

The Atlas, Merchant ship
« on: February 06, 2013, 05:09:20 pm »
The Atlas! a once derelict old colony ship was restored and converted into a merchant vessel that ships all your needs!

The Atlas, formerly the Wandering Comet, was purchased by the Bluemoon Trading Company forty years ago. Outfitted with Live Stock and  Hydroponics system the Atlas can not just transport goods, but also produce them on a massive scale.

Utilizing experimental Quasi-Matter replication technology the Atlas can make most of the non organic materials they need to keep the ship running.

One of the most important features on the Atlas is the massive living deck, which is essentially a colony of it own. With housing for the crew and their families the Atlas avoids typical space fever triggers such a separation from family and friends.

Once on board the Atlas you will never want to leave, it has special features such the Bluemoon Entertainment Deck, which is filled with sports fields, amusement park rides, and other fun devices for the enrichment of your life.

With Five Star Chefs in the Galley you will never want for your favorite foods, everything from tomato soup with grilled cheese, to more exotic meals like Tamorian Fried Vladska

Come join our crew, after all, 'As long as you love what you do you will never work  day in your life' Is Bluemoon's motto.

A little on the Bluemoon Trading Company.

The BTC is a company based out of the Sirius Quadrant. The company was founded by K'lati name B'lagra. B'lagra founded hi company and set out to make the most varied trading company he could. Bluemoon deals in all branches of trade and production.

One branch of note is the Aegir Security Branch, the security and army of BTC. Trained in more than fifty form of combat, both armed and unarmed, the graduates from the Aegir program are first class defenders and fighters. All Bluemoon ships have at the very least four graduates of the program.

Bluemoon also boasts a top notch robotics branch which has been praised as a leader in the Robotics sector.

Always looking for the next big thing Bluemoon is always willing to loan money to inventors and producers.

Command Officers:

Captain- OPEN

First Mate- OPEN

Navigator- Allison

Security Chief- Fenrir

Medical Chief- OPEN

Mid Level Officers and Crew:

Head Chef- OPEN

Chief Engineer- Kahaku s'evalta

Communications Officer-OPEN

Security Officers- OPEN, OPEN, OPEN, OPEN

Crew:

Engineering-OPEN, OPEN, OPEN, OPEN

General Security- 12 positions open

General Crew-unlimited number.

If you have an idea for another position say so, I love ideas
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 03:58:54 pm by Dreamwolf »

alex_xr

Re: The Atlas, Merchant ship
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 09:49:14 pm »
I would be interested in joining...

Dreamwolf

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 05:29:34 am »
feel free, the Atlas is a larger than norm ship and the crew live onboard, and since it was originally a colony ship it has fresh meats and veggie! it also has a food replicator if thats what you like.

alex_xr

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 06:36:43 am »
Want me to be anything in paticular?

Dreamwolf

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 11:36:25 am »
Not really, go with what you want, i like my character to have a bit more freedom so i made him Sec. Chief.

i give my characters position i'm comfortable with, too high and you restrict their freedom, too low and you reduce their potential. atleast thats how i see it.

alex_xr

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 08:05:59 pm »
Allison An AI Navigator? Like?

Dreamwolf

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 06:47:34 am »
i like.. xp nothing beats an AI when it comes to scifi lol im a bit of an AI freak

alex_xr

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 06:57:34 am »
Hmm thats enough to start playing right? lol  who needs a captain...

Dreamwolf

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2013, 08:56:14 am »
xp i know right?

alex_xr

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2013, 09:56:32 am »
I was debating being. the medical. officer though lol hmm i like the additional info

Dreamwolf

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2013, 10:51:00 am »
I'll have more job titles up before too long but those are the more important ones

Offline Nix

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2013, 10:58:24 am »
This looks awesome >.> *should not be making more characters when I have like ten to join already but...*

Dreamwolf

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2013, 11:00:25 am »
I tried to stop at five on SotE....it didn't work....xp

alex_xr

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2013, 12:24:40 pm »
Join us Nix!!!!!!

Bowen

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2013, 06:52:40 pm »
I might be new to the site, but would you like, say, an engineer of some level?  :)

alex_xr

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2013, 07:05:35 pm »
JOIN!! ( sorry speaking for dreamwolf but I would imagine the answer would be yes)

Bowen

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2013, 07:24:30 pm »
In that case, I'll get to doing more than doodling the char I have in mind beside all my biochem reaction pathways XD

Dreamwolf

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2013, 07:49:02 pm »
...psychic powers do exist...

alex_xr

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2013, 07:50:43 pm »
also do either of you have a messenger of some sort?

Bowen

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2013, 08:04:37 pm »
I have skype but don't really use it, and apparently msn messenger is installed XD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal