Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Fenrir, Security Chief for [i]Atlas[/i]  (Read 449 times)

Dreamwolf

Fenrir, Security Chief for [i]Atlas[/i]
« on: February 06, 2013, 05:02:51 pm »
__________________QUICK STATS
Name Fenrir
Age 23
Gender male
Species Bio-enhanced human
Ethnicity N/A
Height 5’9”
Occupation Security chief for the Atlas
Residence The Atlas. A refurbished colony-ship turned merchant vessel.

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description Fenrir is reasonably tall and well built, yet his presence depends on his mood. He seems far larger when he is angry. He has a cybernetic left eye, it looks like a mismatched green transplant. All together he has one blue biological eye and one green bio-mechanical one.
His right hand is also artificial and is covered with real skin that bleeds and hurts, however he could easily crush a man’s skull with it. If he wanted to…
His hair is black like snow is white and his skin is well tanned from artificial sunlight from the ship he works on. He wears simple close fitting clothes and keeps a phase-pistol on each hip, and he knows how to use them.

Personality Fen is a good guy, he’s easy going and kind most of the time. Try and hurt his shipmates and you’ll learn what it means to stare death in the face. Fen is no angel, though he may be a tarnished white knight. He steals, smuggles and has even worked as a pirate, but he has never raised his hand to a child and maintains a record of having killed not one woman in his life.

Magic/Abilities Fen has some magical ability, not enough to make him any more dangerous than he already is. He can make small heatless flames and if he can touch you he can administer a small electric shock, enough to stun someone for a few seconds.

Relationships Crew aboard the Atlas

History Fen was the result of an attempt to enhance a living child with bioengineered traits. He’s a bit stronger, a bit faster, and never gets sick. His cells multiply and regenerate at a rate that astounds people, though not immortal, which some would argue was the whole point of the experiment, he can fight longer than most normal people.

He lost his hand and his eye at the same time. He was working as a guard on Cancer and was injured while protecting a child from an explosion that has never been explained.

__________________THREAD TRACKER
    Current Threads none yet

Complete Threadsnone yet
    [/list]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal