Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Have you ever wanted to play an AI?  (Read 354 times)

silvermistshadow

Have you ever wanted to play an AI?
« on: November 13, 2012, 04:01:45 pm »
Well, here I was, writing another character, when I realized I might give others a chance to see my ideas before I just make it my own character.

The Truth has an AI. It's of the good kind, meaning it trusts its crewmates and wouldn't even think of abusing its considerable mental power to harm anyone onboard. Naturally, this character is a full member of the crew as far as anyone onboard is concerned. You are mostly housed in the computer core of the ship, but you may have either a synthetic or holographic body (or both) to go around with. Only the synthetic body can leave the ship, and it shouldn't go too far away. While I would prefer the AI to take the form of a young boy or girl (human, of apparently Aedolian descent), it's not required or anything.

Anyone at all interested in playing this one? You can define its personality. And whether it identifies as male or female, or neither. It just has to be a 'good' AI, rather than yet another example of why we shouldn't trust computers with anything important.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

alex_xr

Re: Have you ever wanted to play an AI?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 11:26:21 am »
I would be up for it :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal