Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: help me make new characters!  (Read 601 times)

Pancake

help me make new characters!
« on: September 23, 2012, 06:06:37 pm »
long story short: I really like this site but I'm so lazy it hurts and I need reasons to come back every so often. I mean I've been around a year but only have 77 posts. >:/ NOT GOOD LOL. and then I look at my characters that I have and I'm like "out of four, I have one thread I think I can still post in, and I'm seriously writers-blocked on it."

THAT IS NOT RIGHT. D:

therefore? I make new characters ~

ideas right now include:

> mage / apprentice
(I love the possible dynamic, but I can never decide if I want to play the sagely mage or the exciteable apprentice. almost leaning on sagely mage, but really not that picky... )

> Edani princess mage/mordecai
(I really like long hair and serene personalities okay. but that alone does not an interesting character make. aka, I need help lol.)

> Some Aedolian babe with the name Ryouka
(I have literally no idea what else I would do with this character. the ways I make characters are like "oh that sounds like fun" or "I want to do that" and then I doodle or brainstorm and THINGS HAPPEN LOL.)

generally I love playing girls more, but I also love playing guys if they're sweet, too. it depends on how much freedom I have with the character, so I can make myself interested in them and all. so, other than that, I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas, or have an adopt-a-character they want someone to play!

AND I also have a guy friend (Iskveda) I am going to get to join this site like tonight. he's awesome and if you have any need for rugged or valiant characters, let me know cause that's his favorite type of character to play. though I'll also say he plays just about anything too, he's not picky either haha.

thanks in advance for your help! ~
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Etrofder

Re: help me make new characters!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 07:50:36 pm »
Well... If you're looking for a character who would have regular RP partners, Orias has a ship, and honestly, needs a crew so he can have proper adventures. ^_^;

As for your friend, same thing applies. Orias is in need of... pretty much everything a ship requires.

Speaking of Aedolian babes, that's actually the only one working for him right now. Velura's kind of a placeholder so he isn't totally alone all the time right now, but if you wanted to give her a test drive, I'd be happy to do something with you and lend her over.

Pancake

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 08:46:20 pm »
I might be interested in a medic for your ship actually ~
spaceships are pretty awesome after all. and I think I'll bother Isk and see if he wants to help too. he probably will haha he's too nice. D:

I'll add you on skype to figure out what to do!

godsibb

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 09:25:27 pm »
Ooooh, I would love to make an excitable apprentice if you'd like to play a sagely mage! 8D And my character Liorian has long hair and a serene personality, if you'd like to check him out and do anything with him. XD Aaaand, let's see... Ummm, Rory has lived a lot of lives and knew a lot of people, so he could always use past friends or something... I dunno, I'm just throwing stuff out there now. xD;;

Pancake

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 09:32:36 pm »
ohh let's do it! yeah! magic apprentice times, yay!

any idea where we should put them, for a start... ? any specific realm of magic you think you'd want your apprentice to learn?
I might revamp the one character I played at SotE for a bit to do this... ~

silvermistshadow

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2012, 09:34:03 pm »
There's my ship as well. You'd probably have to be an alien of the same species as Misaki, but you could be a sagely mage, though perhaps without the apprentice. Or a psionic. Or both. Either way, it's a military ship, so it'll be disciplined.. unlike most of the other ones.

Pancake

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2012, 10:39:31 am »
that could be fun Silver~ I read some on Misaki, I might be interested, did you have any further ideas to build on?
I wonder if my sagely mage could be some exile of the same species as Misaki... I dunno. o:

@Etrofder -- I finished! thanks for helping me on Skype last night, and Isk's looking into making a copilot AND gunner for your ship. he also has some fun ideas for an adventure for us all~ which I'll add you both to a skype chat so you can help Isk make a character that will mesh well on the ship too. : D

godsibb

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2012, 12:14:17 pm »
Oh my gosh! For the apprentice and mage, how about they be something like... Wanderers? You know, just randomly traveling around to different places and stuff?! 8D
As for realm of magic, I don’t know... All of them? xD I'm not picky, lol.

Pancake

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2012, 12:21:41 pm »
I love the idea of wandering mages! : D though I wonder where to put them so that they are free to wander as opposed to being monitored. maybe my sagelymage will be able to conceal the mage capabilities, I dunno? o:

... or, we just get a spaceship and do our own wandering. ~

godsibb

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2012, 12:38:21 pm »
Two mages and a spaceship.

Yes. Yes, I am loving this. XD

Pancake

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2012, 12:52:06 pm »
yeah! I think sagely mage will be a mysterious alien with lots of magic skill and illusion powers like my SotE character was. that I barely got to use... which is why I am reusing the concept ~

hmm, where would you place your apprentice first, before mine finds them? sagelymage will be able to pick up anyone from anywhere, I think, given the mysterious alien thing.

(do you have skype? o: it's okay if not, talking is just easier on IMs for me, haha.)

godsibb

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2012, 01:05:20 pm »
Yep! It's disconinjafrogxiii

Pancake

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2012, 01:10:59 pm »
added ~

: D

silvermistshadow

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2012, 05:30:36 pm »
Further ideas.. I don't really know. Almost every Altair has a degree in one science or another, so besides any combat training or other abilities your character might have, you could have them be a researcher of some sort.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal