Ships > Vermillion Grief

In the Wake of Destruction (Tally-cakes and Blue~!!!)

(1/3) > >>

Nix:
It certainly was a strange sight. The crew had informed him that this was a ghost ship, which explained the lack of resistance during the boarding, in fact Darvish almost ignored the ship entirely. It was small but it looked like a fairly valuable ship, he figured they could scrap some parts off it if nothing else but when they got on board... well, there were bodies everywhere. The carnage itself wasn't that odd, what was odd was the fact that the ship hadn't been looted.

If other pirates had gotten to it first there wouldn't be this sort of valuables left behind. No, this looked like a mutiny... and there had to be some fairly powerful someones alive on this ship still.

Tally:
Well, fuck.  Raley finally got himself a decent ship and what happened?  A gaggle of small-time, sad little pirates had to get in his way.  They'd boarded, and were on the opposite end of the ship from Raley's position.

He found the nearest mirror.  "Hey.  The shit is this?"

Silence from the other side.  It was just his reflection, nothing more.

Fuck this whole thing.  He was sick of creeping around, avoiding notice, evading.  The hell did he have to be tiptoeing around a bunch of scavengers for?  Not like he was dealing anything really special here.  The captain, Darvish, was a reflectivist, but so what?  A few quick dips into the minds of the rest of the boarding crew told him everything relevant.

He went right for them, taking the main corridors, not hiding anything.  He looked...different than when he'd left Aedolis.  Had to get new joints put in, get half his torso rebuilt, get an entirely new right arm—all synthetic, real experimental shit, illegal as fuck and totally worth it.  He was able to hook one of the ship's router's to his arm so he could talk to it directly.  He had control of the whole damn thing, by thought.

The first thing he did was kill the docking clamps, close the airlock and disconnect them from the pirate ship.

The boarding crew was now trapped on this ship with him.

"Darvish!"  He yelled down the corridors, still out of sight but they'd be able to here him this close.  "Darvish this is my gods-be-damned ship!  I'm gonna bleed you out on the floor like the rest of the trash!"

Blue:
Well, this was bound to be fun, hm? Did anything ever actually go as planned?
“Phrixus, when was the last time a job went off without a hitch?” He drawled smoothly as the lights on the control board flashed at him, notifying him that the docking clamps had experienced a malfunction.
A smile appeared on the delicate features of the chocolate-hued little devil, who was currently floating above his shoulder on tapering butterfly wings.
“Oh master, I think you already know how poor that record is.”

A soft smirk crossed his features as he depressed the button on their two-way radio system - at least things were getting interesting.
“My dear captain, we appear to have been cut off from one another, quite literally. I regret to inform you that you and our merry band of scurvy pirates are now trapped on the ghost ship - at least for the time being. I’ll send Yima Kshaeta along to your end to use as you please. Try not to get yourself killed, hm? I don’t envy you your position as captain, and I’d be quite inconvenienced to have to take over your responsibilities.”
A snap of the fingers in the semi darkness of the cockpit of the Vermilion, and in the next second a mirage like apparition was materializing next to Darvish aboard the ghost ship.

With golden skin and a head full of slender red braids, Yima blinked calmly at the slaver captain, hovering quietly with feathered wings.
“At your service, Lord Darvish.”

Nix:
Darvish had pulled his gun as soon as it was apparent that there was someone alive on the ship, his men had begun looting the corpses and ship in general. Then he felt the ship dislodge from the Vermilion. That was a bit unsettling... it should take longer to execute that sort of action, even with a full crew which this ship was currently lacking from the piles of corpses.

He had turned down a corridor heading to where the ship's bridge should be when that voice came rushing at him. He couldn't see the other, but he knew one thing already, this man was psychic. That voice was not one he recognized, and therefore the man in control of this ship had to have gotten his name off his crew members. This guy was most likely strong too.

"You and I both know its not a ghost ship Razvan, ghost ships can't shake off the Vermilion's docking clamps and disconnect... there's a psychic on board, I'd say pretty strong from the look of things, but I have no intention of letting you get promoted." Darvish grinned as he spoke softly into the communicator. Next thing he knew Razvan's minion was hovering next to him. "Thanks for the back up~" He said before ending communication for now.

He looked over at Yima, he loved how Razvan's minion called him 'Lord Darvish'. "Can you find out how many people are running this ship Yima Kshaeta? Quietly as possible." He asked before moving further down the corridor.

"You know my name! Well I appreciate the warm hospitality!" He called after the other. "You can have this... what did you call it? Gods-be-damned ship? I just don't like being called trash. Then again I don't know what I'm supposed to call you~" He still couldn't see the other man but that might be for the best at the moment.

Tally:
Raley came to a halt and scratched his head.  Did that guy just say he could have the ship?  Well shit, what was there to fight over now?  All he really wanted was the ship, and that was just so he had a method to get around where he needed to be.

"Uhh."  The fun had kinda drained out of this now they didn't have an issue with each other.  If Raley could have the ship, then he didn't give a shit what they wanted to do with the cargo or whatever the shit they were here for.

He rounded a corner, and found himself facing the pirate captain.  Raley didn't bother to pull his gun—he wouldn't need it to kill this lot, if it came to that.  He leaned against the wall, arms folded.  "So, if you don't want the ship, then what're ya here for?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version