Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Living the Dream [Nix!][M]  (Read 16098 times)

Offline Tally

Re: Living the Dream [Nix!]
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2012, 11:01:19 pm »
Isaac couldn't get his mouth shut.  He felt like the whole ship should be able to hear him.  Darvish's rhythm became harder, faster, until Isaac was taking every inch of that thick shaft with every thrust.  The pirate's cock scraped against his prostrate, and the mess of stimulation and pain nauseated him.

Let it be over soon.  Let it be over!  His head was suddenly free as Darvish ran his nails down Isaac's back.  The sting of it was barely noticeable next to the sensation of being stretched so wide, filled so full.  Isaac made the mistake of looking back.  He saw it as Darvish raised his ass and drove into him, forced his cock in deeper than ever before.  It made Isaac's breath catch in his throat, the sensation of this thing so far inside him, and between one moment and the next it was as though a switch flipped.  The pain from his tearing was no less, but his body no longer fought the intrusion, the friction of it no longer burned so hot.  He didn't feel so much like he was going to die anymore.  It was such a difference that he actually moaned in relief.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Nix

« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2012, 11:51:56 pm »
Darvish could feel the difference too. Isaac's body felt at least a little more relaxed, and it felt nice. The doctor was lucky that Darvish wasn't going to wreck him today. He wanted to keep this beautiful man around for a while.

That moan was so sweet, almost more so than the pained noises, and it wasn't even a true pleasured moan. That was something that Darvish wanted to hear... but this was still punishment so not now, not here. He did at least ease into a less damaging rhythm now that the angle was more accommodating. He was close too. Darvish grabbed both of Isaac's hips and moaned huskily as he thrust all the way in.

It took only a few more powerful thrusts for Darvish to cum deep inside Isaac's already torn up and surely aching body, not at all worried about spilling his seed inside him. "Fuck..!!" He moaned loudly as he finished up a few extra thrusts to milk himself completely.

Offline Tally

« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2012, 09:30:27 pm »
Something changed in Darvish's rhythm.  Isaac found himself jostled less as Darvish's thrusts became smoother, became less about hurting Isaac and more about—he hoped—finishing this at last and getting off.

Hurry.  If it took much longer he was sure he'd break out in tears.  He might anyway.

He felt on the verge of screaming again when finally, thank the gods above, Darvish thrust himself in and held there, coming inside him.  Some part of Isaac quailed at that.  Darvish was coming, his cock still deep inside him.  He made Isaac take it all, even thrust in a few more times as he came, while Isaac gasped and yelped at the movement.

And yet another part of him was relieved.  It was over.  Darvish was done.

Offline Nix

« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2012, 10:11:56 pm »
Darvish stayed inside Isaac for another minute before pulling out of the other's body. He looked so pained, like he might start crying, but also relieved. Well he was such a lovely sweet thing that would be even more wonderful with a bit of training.

He picked up the naked and bruised blond, despite being tired himself he knew he had to clean up his lovely new toy. He carried the dear to the adjacent bathroom and started to fill the large two person tub with water, shifting to still hold Isaac. He didn't say anything, he didn't have to. When the tub was filled enough he placed Isaac gently into the water and leaned down to kiss the other's forehead before removing his own shirt. "Let me clean you up." It wasn't a question.

Offline Tally

« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2012, 10:30:18 pm »
Isaac hissed once more—when Darvish's softening cock pulled out of him, an unpleasant sensation in a way the penetration hadn't been.  He was nearly limp as Darvish picked him up, carried him.  His limbs shook at the slightest exertion.  He wasn't even sure he'd be able to walk even if Darvish did let him.

A daze came over him.  It seemed that between one blink and the next, the tub was full of water, and Darvish was leaning over him, kissing his forehead like he was on Isaac's side here.  Like he wasn't the cause of the trail of blood between here and the bedroom.

"Do you even know what you're doing?"  He'd rather be tending himself, without Darvish there, but he was afraid to insinuate that, afraid to say much of anything lest Darvish take it as an excuse to hurt him.

Offline Nix

« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2012, 11:13:26 pm »
Darvish scoffed at the question. What was there to know? He just had to gently clean Isaac's body. "Well... since you are the doctor I will let you instruct me on what to do, but I may choose to ignore your advice." He said as he climbed into the tub with the pretty blond.

Once Darvish settled in he pulled the other over to him and soaped up a soft wash cloth to gently clean the beauty's chest. "You are so lovely Isaac..."

Offline Tally

« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2012, 11:20:25 pm »
Naturally.  How could he have expected anything else?

He stiffened when Darvish got in the water with him.  He'd expected—hoped—that when Darvish was done with him, he'd leave, and Isaac would have the chance not only to clean himself up and treat himself, but also to deal with it all in his head.  He couldn't think clearly with Darvish here.  Couldn't think about anything but Darvish himself and how best to keep him pleased.

Isaac's instinct was to pull away as Darvish drew him close, but he fought it and cooperated with the pirate.  Chilling images of Darvish drowning him kept him wary of his words.  He settled on an honest question.

"How can you...do that to me, then act kind?  Why do you do it?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2012, 11:36:21 pm »
Darvish leaned forward to lightly rest his chin on Isaac's shoulder. No one had ever asked him something like that before, it was interesting and refreshing, but it still sort of annoyed him. "Well... you are mine now Doc, and I will treat you nicely when you are nice and behave, and punish you when you are bad." He trailed light kisses along Isaac's neck.

"I don't really want to hurt you, I can tell that you are a skilled doctor and a great asset to my crew, besides you are just gorgeous... but I will not tolerate your insubordination. Okay Isaac?" The pirate nuzzled the blond lightly and held Isaac gently, like he was truly precious. "Now tell me what I can do to tend to you properly."

Offline Tally

« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2012, 11:58:07 pm »
Bullshit.  It was all bullshit.  Worse, it was working.  Isaac had to purposefully remind himself that he hadn't done anything wrong, that he hasn't driven Darvish to anything, that a choice between forcible rape and consent just to avoid the former was not a real choice.

He couldn't voice any of this.  He had to...behave.  The kisses disgusted him, and he took them.  The close physical contact made his skin crawl, but he took that, too.

Isaac nodded to show his understanding, then rubbed his eyes while he thought of what he needed.  "I need to sit here for awhile, and...I'll need six hundred milligrams of orthenephren and isoluphen.  And—gods, you didn't use a condom.  Do you even know if you have anything?  I'll need an emergency universal inoc, but I'll have to set that up myself."

He wasn't about to trust Darvish's skill with preparing a needle.

Offline Nix

« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2012, 07:16:42 pm »
Darvish could sense the doctor's discomfort and uneasiness but it didn't bother the pirate any. Besides, the good doctor was still being rather obedient at the moment. Such a sweet delicious man. Darvish couldn't help but lavish more kisses down Isaac's shoulder. He would make this man love him, mold Isaac till the he was a slave to Darvish's desires and whims. Soon the pretty blond would be entirely dependent on him and crawling into his bed at night.

"Six hundred milligrams of orthenephren and isoluphen got it. Can I finish washing your body before I get them?" He whispered sweetly and huskily into Isaac's ear. "I want to make you all better... and I know you won't believe me but I know for a fact I don't have anything but you can do the inoc anyway... I can set it up for you, I've done it before."

He ran the wash cloth down the other man's thighs and then cleaned his junk for him but didn't linger. "I'll be gentle from now on Isaac."

Offline Tally

« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2012, 12:18:40 am »
Isaac made to shy away from Darvish's kisses, but stopped himself before he could go far.  Every press of Darvish's lips to his skin disgusted him, but he had the sense now that Darvish was never more than one wrong word or movement away from spurring into violence.  He would rather the kisses than bring that violence down on himself again.

The question was not really a question—he understood that now, and his answer wouldn't matter so he didn't give one, just tried not to squirm too much while Darvish ran the cloth over his body.  He wanted the painkiller now, but was swiftly learning that what he wanted mattered fuck all anymore.

That sent an uncomfortable flutter in his stomach, the understanding that his wants and desires were irrelevant.  Inconsequential.  All that mattered, all that held weight here, were Darvish's desires.

"But only if I cooperate, right?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2012, 06:01:50 pm »
Darvish could feel that sweet man try and shy away some before stopping. Well, that just wouldn't do. Darvish pulled Isaac into his lap and lifted him to gently to clean that abused hole and buttocks, his other hand wrapped around to turn Isaac's head so he could look into the blond's eyes. "You'll be a good boy now, won't you?"

The pirate lightly kissed the doctor's lips lingering for only a few seconds before pulling back. "Isaac, if you obey me I will give you anything you want... I will make you happy." He looked deep into Isaac's eyes with his own soulless ones.

Offline Tally

« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2012, 10:15:31 pm »
It just kept getting worse.  Darvish seemed determined to keep Isaac close, make him as uncomfortable as possible no matter how Isaac tried to obey him and tolerate his proximity.  He braced his hands against the sides of the tub and winced as Darvish washed him.

The pirate turned his head, but Isaac could only hold his eyes for an instant before looking away.  Oddly, he resented the kiss more than he did the rape.  It was so intimate, so mocking in its tenderness.  He fixed his gaze on the door of the bathroom just to have something to look at and nodded.

"Yes."  He was agreeing to the first question, not to the bullshit claim about making him happy.

Offline Nix

« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2012, 11:31:54 pm »
"Mhmmm... yes you will be good or yes I will make you happy? Because the answer to both is yes~" Darvish pet that pretty blond hair as he finished cleaning that gorgeous bruised body. He wouldn't be hard on the other male, not right now. He wanted to prove that he could be gentle and sweet.

Darvish lifted Isaac back up and slid out from under him. "Let me get that stuff for you lovely." He said as he got out of the large tub and wrapped a towel around his waist. "Just try to relax ok darling?" He leaned down to kiss Isaac's forehead. "Is there anything else you need me to get you?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2012, 11:40:40 pm »
Isaac didn't specify.  Gods, talking with Darvish was like walking through a mine field.  So many dangers to avoid, and he was never sure exactly where they were.

Hope surged in him when Darvish left the bath.  He tried to quell it—hope could only lead to disappointment here—but it rose up nonetheless.  All he wanted was for Darvish to leave him alone, leave him to think for awhile, to treat himself and to sleep.

"No, nothing else."

Just go away.  Just hurry up and then leave.

Offline Nix

« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2012, 02:02:53 pm »
Well, Isaac was ignoring some of his questions but that's ok. Soon the pretty thing would sing for him~

"I'll be back soon beautiful."

With that the brunette left the bathroom and attached bedroom, heading back into the med bay proper after briefly pausing to get dressed once more. He set to work gathering up what Isaac needed from the supplies they had but then he had a thought and headed over to his room briefly. After retrieving two items from his own bathroom and then gathering the pain killers and preparing the inoc, though he left that in the med lab for the moment, he returned to Isaac's bathroom.

"...I brought the pain killers and a glass of water, also got a few other things to make you feel better." He said putting the items down on the sink's counter top. "Just stay in there and relax though, I'll take care of you." He grabbed a small vial from the items he put down on the counter and poured some of the contents into the bath causing the water to bubble some.

"It's jasmine bath oil, it helps your muscles and body relax... I thought it would help since you are so sore."

Offline Tally

« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2012, 01:28:22 am »
Isaac let out a long sigh when Darvish left the room.  An outpouring of tension flooded from his muscles.  He didn't dare go anywhere or get out of the bath, but he dwelled on this solitude, cherished it, enjoyed it with all the force of his attention and thought.

It was over too soon.  He was rubbing the bridge of his nose when Darvish entered—with some kind of bath oil?  Ridiculous.  Even after everything that happened, Isaac still had to stop himself from rolling his eyes.  Jasmine oil.  Really.

He held a hand out.  "The orthenephren first.  Please."

It was going to be difficult to remember to phrase everything as a request, especially when it came to medical issues.  He was so used to stating what he needed and getting it, to having his word obeyed.  Doing that here got him pistol whipped or worse.

Offline Nix

« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2012, 10:30:44 pm »
After pouring some of the bath oil into the water he grabbed the orthenephren for Isaac and handed it to him with the glass of water. "Since you said please~" He said before sitting on the edge of the tub and running his fingers through that lovely blond hair.

"Doctor Isaac~ tell me a bit about yourself..." He practically purred.

Offline Tally

« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2012, 10:47:49 pm »
Isaac focused on his breathing.  This clashing of the pain in his body and the pirate's gentle administrations made him feel like he was losing his mind.  He wanted to snap at Darvish, throw that bottle of bath oil in his face, something.  He just wanted him to go.  He refused to look at him as he took the pills and downed them with the water.

"What do you want to know?"  He spoke with his jaw clenched, and he balled his hands into fists to stop himself from batting Darvish's hand away from his hair.  Even so, he couldn't help but lean away a little.

Offline Nix

« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2012, 11:00:53 pm »
Darvish could see how tense Isaac was, but he was still behaving so well. What a good boy! He moved his hand down Isaac's neck and then let the other join it to massage the doctor's shoulders gently. He really wanted to claw at those shoulders and bite that slender neck but helping the other man relax had its own special benefits.

"How about you age... last name, where you are from, why you became a doctor, your likes and interests... everything~" He said softly, leaning down to playfully nibble an earlobe as he continued to work those shoulders and that neck.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal