Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Forgiveness is Easier Attained Than Permission (Rhi~)  (Read 2241 times)

Offline Nix

Forgiveness is Easier Attained Than Permission (Rhi~)
« on: July 21, 2012, 08:11:38 pm »
Ykan sat on the floor outside the ship captain's quarters waiting for his friend to come back and hoping that he would be in a good mood when he did. Ari might be a teensy bit mad that the spirit let the adorable little teen on the ship and now wanted to take him along with them...

But well, Vin was so cute! Hopefully the captain would understand that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Forgiveness is Easier Attained Than Permission (Rhi~)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 03:37:13 pm »
Yawning, Ari made his way into the Sassy Juice and headed toward his quarters. It had been a good night! But now he needed a shower; he smelled like cheap perfume but didn't care, because it smelled like her and damn but she was stacked and knew how to move. She knew what he liked, too, and was willing to indulge it. Which was nice, because there were very few people he'd let in on that, but a hot chick he'd never see again? That was fine by him.

Needless to say, sleepy or not, he was in a pretty damned good mood.

Turning a corner, he stopped when he saw Ykan sitting on the floor in front of his door. Blinking, he placed a hand on his hip and tilted his head curiously.

"What the crap? Ya get locked outta your room or somethin'?"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 06:03:29 pm »
Well, he stunk of perfume and seemed like he was in a good mood, obviously got laid. There weren't much better circumstances for this. Ykan rose to his feet as the captain cocked his head to the side. "Well, something like that..." The teal haired spirit chuckled.

"I kind of have to ask you a favor Ari..." He said sweetly and innocently looking at the floor while rocking back and forth on his heels.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 10:24:49 pm »
Oh boy. This was gonna be good. Innocence didn't suit Ykan. Maybe anyone else would be fooled, but Ari had known him long enough that he could see right through it.

Only thing was, he'd never quite figured out how to predict whether it would be news he'd like or news he'd hate.

Hooking his thumbs in the belt loops of his pants, Ari straightened up and laughed. "Oh, don't give me that look. Ya know it doesn't work on me!" he said, then heaved his most put-upon sigh. "Alright, buddy. Let's hear it."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 06:02:07 am »
Ykan bit his lip cutely and peered up at Ari, admittedly the look was more out of habit than it was a put on for Ari. Of course this shit didn't work on the good captain anymore. Once upon a time maybe...

"Well... I'm not locked out of my room... more like kicked out..." He gave his best friend a sheepish look before letting out a breath he didn't realize he was holding and spewing the next sentence between them.

"AriThere'sACuteBoyInMyBedAndIWantToGiveHimSpaceCauseHe'sReallyReallyReallyCuteAndHe'sLikeARunawayIThinkAndHeWantsToComeWithUsAndCanWeKeepHim?! Puuuuuuuuuhleeeeeea aaase????"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 02:28:40 pm »
Kicked out? The plot thickened! Still watching Ykan expectantly, Ari braced himself--for better or for worse--and then it all came exploding out of his friend like some dormant volcano awakening for the first time in centuries.

He didn't catch all of what was said, but he did catch what mattered!

"WHAT?" he blurted, and then sank his head in his hand and groaned into it. A runaway. "Ykan...ya gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me. No. No. Ya know how I feel about that! How old we even talkin', anyway?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 03:42:24 pm »
"...14..." He sighed and pouted a bit. "But he's obviously a thief and a stow away and I don't want him to end up like the blue kid but in someone else's brig and Ari... He's cuuuuuuuuute!!! He's just a kid... I figure he could help me out in the kitchen... and at least our danger is safer than what he'd face alone..."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 10:26:29 pm »
Ari let out another loud groan and began to massage his temples, taking a deep breath and forcing himself to listen, because he didn't yet trust himself to speak. Finally, he peered at Ykan over his hand. "Fourteen? Aww, fuck, you're kiddin'. And he's--awww, maaaaan. He's in your bed? What the fuck, ya didn't!"

Offline Nix

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 10:58:45 pm »
Ok that was cruel. "You know I didn't! Obviously I wouldn't be standing out here if I did and I would never do anything unwanted! You know that!" Ykan said with a great deal of hurt in his tone. He didn't even care that Ari was groaning and rubbing his temples. Not if his friend was going to be a jerk like that.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 09:09:22 pm »
"I know that! But y'know how desperate street rats are sometimes! Anyway!"

Ari took a deep breath. "Anyway. Shenanigans or no shenanigans, cute or not, helpful or not helpful, ya know how I feel about kids. A pirate ship ain't the place for a damned fourteen-year-old."

Offline Nix

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 09:16:12 pm »
"Well neither is the Cancer! Not for a kid like him! Ari.... I don't want something bad to happen to him... and trust me it will if we leave him." Ykan was serious too. Most people wouldn't find Vin's attitude as charming as Ykan did, or if they did they would rape him. "Please Ari... maybe just for a little while, till I can figure out some place safe we can leave him... or find out where he's supposed to be... Maybe we can even ransom him back to his family!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2012, 02:48:55 pm »
Ari was about to say no, no, no, not under any circumstances were they having a kid on board, he didn't care that he had nowhere to go, it wasn't their problem, but it would be their problem if he was on the damned ship. But something Ykan said in the midst of all that caught his attention and he paused.

"What was that?" he said, crossing his arms over his chest and trying to feign disinterest. He was not committing to any of Ykan's craziness. He just...wanted to see where he was going with this, that was all. "Ransom him back? Ya think? He even got a family to go back to?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2012, 03:54:09 pm »
Ykan knew that would catch Ari's attention. He also knew that despite appearances, he had Ari right where he wanted him. "He acts stubborn, spoiled, and privileged enough. I don't see any deep sadness in his eyes that would suggest a loss... my guess is he is a spoiled brat who ran away from home. Probably a wealthy home too."

Ykan was pretty good at reading people, especially kids because well, he liked them more and paid attention to them more than he did with adults. "I'll find out where he's from and who he is and we can return his pampered little butt to his folks- for a price~" He smiled happily.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2012, 09:53:32 pm »
Tapping his fingers on his arm, Ari looked ceiling-ward as he ran that over in his mind. Depending on who the kid's parents were, it could be worth it. Maybe. Because they'd still have to feed and house and care for the brat, so they if this was gonna happen, he had to factor labor, time, the cost of food, and potential annoyance into the price.

"And if his parents don't give a shit? What then? 'Cause then we're stuck with him and I ain't gonna be saddled down with some kid."

Offline Nix

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2012, 01:15:23 pm »
"Well.... he can stay in my room... and... I'll cover his expenses till we ransom him off or if need be, just kick him out." A few years ago the words would have been said in a chipper 'I have an answer for everything' sort of way, but now he actually had to think about budget shit.

He reeeeally wanted to keep Vin, but there was Arius and Keagan to think of too. He had money saved up, but most of it went to them now. It wasn't like Ykan really needed a lot of money for himself, some clothes... a few cute do-dads and he was good. He didn't even have to eat much- I mean, he liked food and ate a bit of everything he cooked to make sure it tasted good but rarely ate with the crew, always using the excuse that he wanted to clean up the dishes first and would eat later, but never actually did.

Heck. He was a spirit and his upkeep wasn't as costly or demanding as a human's. 'Cept now he had humans he had to pay for. He always used to give most of his cut back to Ari in some form or another but stopped doing that four years ago. Could he really afford Vin? Well... yeah. There were ways.

"Seriously Ari... just for a while. He'll be my responsibility, and if he gets out of hand we can toss him out ok?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2012, 03:10:05 pm »
Ari let out an agitated groan and threw his hands in the air. "Alright, fine. Fine. Ya wanna keep the kid? Fine. But he's your responsibility, sweetheart. Not mine. I ain't gonna have any part of this so if somethin' goes horrifically wrong, that's on your head, not mine. You're in charge of feedin' him, clothin' him, keepin' him safe, and keepin' him out of my goddamned hair, ya got it? I don't even wanna see him. I don't wanna know he's even on my ship."

He took a deep breath, glowering at nothing in particular. Goddammit, this was a fucking pirate ship, not a daycare or a charity. "Also, ya gotta promise me this ain't a long-term deal. We're gettin' rid of him as soon as possible. Which means that, soon as he's awake, you're findin' out about his parents. I want that info by dinner."

Because fuck if he was gonna bring a kid into this lifestyle. No way. Not happening. If there was anything he felt strongly about, it was that.

Offline Nix

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2012, 02:29:10 am »
Ykan smiled even as Ari rattled off the conditionals, because... well he knew he had gotten his way. "Thank you Ari~!!!" He said wrapping his arms around the captain's neck and kissing and nibbling his chin.

"I promise, I will be responsible for him, keep him away from you, and find that out by dinner!" He said before kissing a path to Ari's ear and nibbling on his ear lobe. "Mhmmm~ Have I told you lately how great you are?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2012, 04:15:13 pm »
Ari couldn't help but relax a little under that pleasant distraction. Good. Okay. The kid issue was (mostly) taken care of, and he would hold Ykan to all that, and strictly. But those thoughts began to melt away and he let out a low sigh, one of enjoyment rather than annoyance now.

His hands found Ykan's ass and he pulled him flush against him. "Ya just did. But I wouldn't mind hearin' it again."

Offline Nix

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2012, 11:46:49 pm »
Ykan grinned as Ari grabbed his ass and pulled him up against him. Ykan's bunny ears popped up and brushed against Ari's face and hair as the blue haired male kissed the other's nape. "You are amazing~ the sexiest and most brilliant pirate in space... and you know I can't resist you~" The spirit purred lightly grinding his hardening cock against Ari's.

"Let me into your room so I can worship your cock~"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2012, 10:07:26 pm »
Sigh. The things he did for Ykan. He still couldn't believe he'd agreed to this, but as long as they had that understanding between them and a solid deadline...bah. Whatever. He'd think about it more later because right now, he was going to enjoy Ykan while he was in full-blown suck-up mode.

"Mm. Gonna make it all up to me?"

Turning with Ykan, he backed him toward his door, reached out to fumble it open, and then shoved Ykan inside. The door shut behind him and once he was in, he was quick to strip off his shirt and toss it aside. He unbuttoned his pants as he went, kicked off his boots, and grabbed Ykan by the hem of his shirt so he could yank it up and over his head. If he had his way, they would both be naked by the time they reached the bed.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal