Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Big Haul [Rhi]  (Read 396 times)

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
Big Haul [Rhi]
« on: June 22, 2012, 12:35:22 am »
"Drop those canisters and I drop you, shitsack. That's enough there to buy a cruiser once we find the right buyer, or blow half this dock even higher.", Drake snapped at one of the men unloading cargo from his Warmonger's sister ship Avarice, "Everyone who isn't busy unloading or lining up buyers can check with Judith or one of Ravager's terminals for your cut of the money we've made so far, then hit the shore for some leave. The rest of you lot had better double time that unloading. We lose money every hour we're docked in the unloading zone, and I will be taking it out of your cuts. I said careful with those!", Drake continued, shooting a scathing glare at the offending crewmember, who very quickly recovered his grip and hurried out of sight as Drake headed to the cargo hold to assist with the unloading.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time heals all wounds. Unless, of course, said wounds are fatal. Then you're pretty much hosed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two hours later found Drake in a rather seedy bar, several shot glasses of strong green liquor in front of him, as well as several holographic maps displaying various systems and galaxies, including one map of estimated Libran patrol routes, and another highlighting Union patrols of the Andromeda's Ophiuchus and Purustas Pühap systems, the latter a rare system centered around a group of five stars collectively referred to as a 'shattered sun' by the Draconians. "There's money to be made off of those black crystal merchants... Especially to those who know how to magick it into shadowsteel... But those damned lizards run patrols on those routes tighter than a math savant's grasp of numbers. Only time they don't is when their flag dreads are passing through, and I wouldn't cross one of those behemoths if I had a million Swordbreaker-Class ships...", Drake muttered, knocking back a shot of his favorite drink. "I suppose I could just go crew-sharking again... It'd be nice to not have to shut down the ships for a week just to get them clean... You'd think the damned military would have had spare parts for the cleaning bots loaded long before the ships were operational...". Another presence interrupted the pirate's thoughts. "Hello. Seat next to me's taken, unless you happen to be seriously useful, or seriously good lookin'.", he growled, jerking his thumb toward the exit in a 'get lost' manner.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 05:53:23 pm by GIR »
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal