Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Experiments? On me?! Good luck. [Zozee9]  (Read 6106 times)

Zane

Re: Experiments? On me?! Good luck. [Zozee9]
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2012, 12:12:41 pm »
"A game huh?" Zane more stated then asked, "then let us make sure we win, shall we?" Zane confirmed with himself that he trusted her, which surprised him. Am I really trusting a human? It has been over one hundred years since I last trusted a human.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

zozee9

« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2012, 12:30:00 pm »
Devicia laughed at Zane's comment before the wall opened and two guards walked in.

"Seems it's time for me to leave. Well, no worries, I'll be back tomorrow. Though I have the feeling the atmosphere will be different." Laughing again, Devicia walked out of the room while the guards picked up the teacups and plates.

Zane

« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2012, 01:18:55 pm »
It had been Twenty hours since Zane last saw Devicia, and in those twenty hours Zane had been working on breaking the ward in his room almost non-stop. But the ward was huge and well made. Zane stopped forcing power when he heard the door to his cell open. "Well hello" Zane said as three guards walked in.

The guards immediately launched at Zane, within seconds he was in handcuffs. "Guess you guys learned your lesson last time" Zane muttered as he was lifted from the floor and moved to a different room. It was just him and the guards now. "Late again Devicia"

zozee9

« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2012, 01:59:54 pm »
Devicia decided to take a little detour before heading back to Zane. After all, she was going to have to fight today. That meant they'd give her even more leniency that the day before. But still... to give her artificial food in the morning? She understood that they were mad she didn't do anything about Zane's little rebellion the day before, but they should know she was picky about her food. Artificial cereal just didn't cut it.

So after sneaking a read donut from her beloved cafeteria friend, Devicia figured it was probably about time to head over to Zane. She'd only be about... twenty minutes late. Sighing, Devicia turned around and went back to the cafeteria to get a second donut.

After about another five minutes, Devicia arrived at Zane's room. Scanning her hand, Devicia mentally laughed at the fact the guards didn't say a thing about the fact that she was bringing food to a subject. In was forbidden, but it seemed she left enough of an impact they day before that they no longer questioned her. That was how it seemed to be everywhere now.

The wall opened and Devicia walked, once again, into the white room.

Zane

« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2012, 02:16:35 pm »
"Morning doctor... uh is Devicia your first or last name? And if it is your first name what is your last name? But if it is your last name what is your first name?" Zane for some reason felt like being thorough.

zozee9

« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2012, 02:23:38 pm »
"First name. I don't know my last name. You don't need one on the streets." Handing Zane the donut, Devicia sat down and continued, "This is for you. Apologies for being late. Again." Then a thought struck her. "What about you? What's you last name?"

Zane

« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2012, 02:36:14 pm »
"Kerim." Taking a bite from the donut. It was perfectly glazed and just delicious, "this is pretty good and best of all not artificial." Zane got up and started walking around the room. Eyes moving from the guards to Devicia. "So today is the day huh?"

zozee9

« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2012, 03:56:18 pm »
"Zane Kerim... not too bad," Devicia stated.

Her eyes following Zane as he walked around, Devicia continued, "Today is the day. The first day, at least. But you can finish the food and let it settle first."

Then, turning towards the guards, Devicia said, "Same conditions as yesterday: no sound, no cameras, no way to open the door from the inside. Now leave. Unless you want to die."

Zane

« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2012, 06:22:58 pm »
Zane watched as the guards left. "Ooo feisty. What is it about a woman threatening death that is so, I don't know, powerful"They are still watching, might as well put on a show. Zane readied his stance, one hand out in front of him the other arching over his head, all of his weight on his back foot. "Ready when you are."

zozee9

« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2012, 09:29:54 pm »
Pulling out a dagger that they gave for her to protect herself, Devicia replied, "I'm ready whenever. Just one thing: no electric attacks. We're avoiding those until these stupid slow scientists can create some kind of armor that will prevent me from getting shocked or electrified to the point I can't attack you anymore." Devicia readjusted her stance so that one foot was slightly in front of the other and both her hands were in front of her chest.

Satisfied with her position, she continued, "Also, and yes, I realize this is a second thing, you get to be my guinea pig. You're TRIM's guinea pig anyway, but even more so now. Due to your... extensive fighting past and the fact they know you can fight just fine, I can actually attack you on our first day of training. However, you get to start the fight."

Devicia had the feeling she would have to use a little magic—more than her regenerative abilities. Although she didn't know any strong magic, she had learned some diversion techniques that basically served the same purpose as her dagger, but for magical attacks. That is, it would change the course of the magic slightly so she wouldn't, well, die.

Zane

« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2012, 09:03:14 am »
Zane charged at Devicia, started the EMP, stopped running then when and sat down. Stretching, Zane looked at the doctor, "I really had you going there, the look on your face was priceless." Zane licked his fingers to get the last of the glaze off. "Can we get some more donuts? At tea time I mean."

zozee9

« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2012, 09:54:54 am »
"Donuts?" Devicia repeated. "You know, you aren't even supposed to be having that." Though she technically wasn't supposed to have one today, either. "The chances of us getting a real donut at tea time is about... hmm, let's see... zero." Devicia spat out that last word. If he didn't fight, it would be bad for both of them. More him than her. But she'd still get in trouble.

Sighing, Devicia took a few deep breaths and continued. "However, if you fight, the chances may go up a little. And if you don't fight... well, let's just say that your next scientist will have different types of experiments to do on you." Like ones that actually involved wires and dissection and knocking the person out.

"If you want to fight with your electricity sooooo bad, go ahead. I don't die that easily. But you'd be the one in trouble, not me." Since she was the one who requested armor to protect herself, anyway. Sighing again, Devicia said, "You know, you got the good part of TRIM. And I would recommend keeping it that way."

Zane

« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2012, 10:37:14 am »
"Alright we will fight, but you will start the fight not me." And I won't use an ounce of power. "I'll drop the EMP when the fight gets underway." First think I got to get rid of is that knife. If I'm not going to use power that could be dangerous. Zane retook his stance. "This is a passive-aggression stance, I wish you the best of luck."

zozee9

« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2012, 11:58:05 am »
I have to start the fight? thought Devicia. She had never actually started a fight before—not even when she lived on the streets. She had certainly provoked fights, but never made the first actual move.

Since he didn't have any weapons and wasn't going to use his powers, Devicia decided it would be unfair for her to use the knife to fight. Flicking her wrist up, she flung the knife so it embedded itself in the ceiling.

Running a few steps forwards so Zane was within her reach, Devicia took her left fist and aimed at his face while her right fist would come around the side to theoretically punch him in the stomach.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 01:54:27 pm by zozee9 »

Zane

« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2012, 12:20:31 pm »
Zane watched as Devicia embedded the knife in the ceiling then charged at him, setting up to punch him in the face. Zane grabbed her wrist and spun her body so her back was to him. He then reached around and grabbed her other wrist and pulled it so she was hugging herself.

Zane kept his feet apart so she couldn't stomp on his feet. "Maybe I will use a small amount of power, a small dose of electricity to ripple across your body locking you muscles. How would you like that?"

zozee9

« Reply #95 on: July 25, 2012, 02:00:47 pm »
Laughing at how easily she managed to get caught, Devicia replied, "Do what you want. They just don't want me to become unable to fight. Can't research your brain waves that way."

Grabbing his wrists in the same way he had grabbed hers, Devicia kicked the inside of his knees with one foot so his legs would buckle. Then she pulled his hands so her hands uncrossed but his were now going around her. Finishing, she ducked under his arms, let go of his wrists, and turned around.

Zane

« Reply #96 on: July 25, 2012, 02:17:54 pm »
"Nice." Zane was actually a bit amazed, but that would not help her. Zane aimed a roundhouse kick to Devicia's head, which she easily ducked under, Zane added another rotation this time aimed ate her feet. When it landed, it caused her to fall. Zane quickly pressed his knee to her gut and pinned her arms with his hands. "What now, Doctor." The way he said it, it sounded venomous.

zozee9

« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2012, 08:09:48 am »
Thank God I stuck with shorts today, thought Devicia.

With her arms trapped, there was really only one thing she could do. Since her legs were still free, Devicia wrapped them around around his stomach (like sitting cross-legged with someone in the middle) and pushed them away from her, causing his knee to fall off of her... though the momentum also caused her to get kicked in the face. So now they were both laying on the ground, on their back, with not much to do. Her legs were around his stomach but her arms were still trapped. There were various things she could try, but Devicia decided to see what he would do, first.

Zane

« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2012, 08:21:37 am »
Well, well seems I'm trapped.

Zane struggled until he was resting on the balls of his heels , Devicia still had her legs around his gut, Zane still had her by the wrists. Slowly but steadily, Zane stood up, picking up Devicia in such a way that he back was facing the floor and she was facing him. "I think you know what happens next." Zane tossed his legs out from under him and the fell to the ground landing on her back.

zozee9

« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2012, 11:30:39 am »
First thing Devicia noticed was that Zane was heavy. True, it was probably mostly muscle, but it was definitely going to leave some bruises on her back. Not that they would stay for long. At least it was a lot less painful then a stomach wound. Devicia still shuddered in the memory she had of getting stabbed in the stomach on her second day at TRIM.

Not really sure what she could do, Devicia decided that this was enough like a street fight that she didn't have to be dignified. So she kicked him. Hard.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal