Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Experiments? On me?! Good luck. [Zozee9]  (Read 5990 times)

Zane

Re: Experiments? On me?! Good luck. [Zozee9]
« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2013, 05:31:02 am »
Zane just shrugged. "THose who forget the past, are condemned to repeat it, or be enslaved by those who do. What is your question devicia?"

zozee9

« Reply #121 on: September 23, 2013, 11:15:36 am »
"My question?" Devicia paused. "I suppose I probably should ask more..." With a sigh, she sat up and started pacing around the room. She was getting restless from sitting against the wall for so long.

Then, suddenly, she stopped walking and turned towards Zane. "Where are you from, anyway? If you've lived for five thousand years... I'm going to assume your childhood was not a normal one."

Zane

« Reply #122 on: September 24, 2013, 05:33:24 am »
For some reason, when Devicia stalked around the room, it unnerved him a great deal. While he knew he had nothing to fear of the doctor, the way she moved reminded him of some great predator, stalking it's prey. He stood near the center of the room, watching her, never letting it show that her stalking bothered him. Then came the question.

"Whether you believe it or not, the way you see me now, is how I've looked my whole life. My kind, we don't age, in fact, we are not really born. We more or less just come into being. Well not really anymore. Nature itself is dead. I am the last of my kind. As for my childhood, if I could have such a thing, it would be the first two centuries of my life, spent in a forest living among animals in the wild. A perfect harmony, one without humans." There was a slight edge to his words. He often blamed the death of nature on humans, but really, he was the start of the whole process.

zozee9

« Reply #123 on: September 27, 2013, 04:33:41 pm »
Devicia didn't miss the tone of his voice that clearly showed he hated humans. Well, she had already guessed that much based on the previous things he had said. But still, the harshness almost surprised her.

"So," she started, after a brief pause. "You want to return the worlds to harmony? Is that what you desire?" And although she wasn't going to ask it yet, she was also wondering to what extent he'd go to fix that harmony. Would he wipe out the human race? Despite his powers, she doubted he could do it alone. But she believe that if he truly wanted to, Zane would be able to raise an army. He wasn't the only one who felt the way he did.

Zane

« Reply #124 on: September 27, 2013, 08:36:01 pm »
"Not at all, the damages don't to earth cannot be undone. Much like the Scar on your stomach, even though the scar may fade, it will never be the same. You will always know what was there, and the way you react to anything coming near your gut will also serve as a reminder, not to mention the muscle memory of the event. I proved that earlier in the fight. My desire is to go back in time, but that is impossible. For time is the invention of man. Well, actually it was a Fae, but that is neither here nor there." Sad but true, there would be no going back.

"On my ship, I was working on a system that would allow me to relive my past, based on my own memories it would reconstruct the world of the past. But I can't seem to get it to work properly. And now I may not be able to get it to work properly, being as I am trapt here."

zozee9

« Reply #125 on: October 01, 2013, 04:18:28 pm »
Devicia nodded at Zane's description of the damages done. He was an odd man for sure, and he phrased things weirdly, but he somehow made sense. Maybe it was because she knew he was telling the truth and therefore she didn't have to think about hidden meanings behind his words.

But when he moved on to talk about his ship, she started to get a little lost. "A new world? Do you mean... like, an actual new planet? Or would it just bring your mind back in time so you could relive those memories? I'm afraid I don't quite know what you mean..." After saying this, Devicia realized with a start that either one of these would prove quite useful to TRIM or even the galaxy in general. The ability to create new worlds would be a great power and source of wealth and the ability to see into the past would allow new scientific accomplishments. Luckily, anything Zane said would stay private. The scientists above wouldn't know the important things he was saying.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal