Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Piss Hole [Nix!]  (Read 2144 times)

Offline Nix

Re: The Piss Hole [Nix!]
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2013, 10:47:43 pm »
"Zachary Noel." Gen felt that a title was unnecessary when giving that name. "I told him the importance of studying this agent but I didn't tell him that we have been targeted. My sources indicate we do have some time before they attempt their attack on us... they need to prepare more, since we are of much larger scale than their test subject."

Offline Tally

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2013, 03:58:25 pm »
Chapel winced at the name.

"Shit, Gen.  The cure is almost worse than the disease.  If I'd have known we were in bed with Noel on this I might have taken my chances on our own."

And if wishes were gold, beggars would rule the world.  Noel was involved and they could do exactly shit about that now.  "Be careful with him.  He never lets on what he really wants.  That infected ship—is it coming into our space or did you already make the exchange elsewhere?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2013, 04:50:53 pm »
"...I am sorry that it had to come to it but it was the best option at hand." Gen let out an audible sigh, he should have known how Chapel would feel about this arrangement, he should have consulted the captain first, but even with it being partially in Gen's interest for Thanatos to get their hands on this biological weapon he had ultimately done it because he was concerned with the interests of the Cancer. And time was of the issue.

"I can handle Noel." He spoke with confidence and all seriousness. "The ship is coming through our space... it is being transported here in transit but it wont be opened." He wanted to assure Chapel he had things under control and knew what he was doing but he knew the captain would rightfully have doubts.

Offline Tally

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2013, 07:21:10 pm »
Chapel raised an eyebrow.  Gen sounded sure as fuck like he could go toe to toe with Noel.  Not even hesitating.  Chapel wasn't even sure he could face up to Noel without somehow getting cheated out of everything he owned.

"All right."  Chapel rubbed the bridge of his nose.  "You'll spearhead the transfer, but the ship will need my clearance for each stage."

That should keep things from proceeding without his involvement at least.  Not that any of this was really in his hands in the first place.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal