Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Care for a Drink? (Jenny)  (Read 1584 times)

Offline Nix

Re: Care for a Drink? (Jenny)
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2012, 09:39:18 pm »
Gen frowned a bit at being laughed at. "...Yes. I had a friend stay over... but he's run off again. Can't keep his ass in one place for too long, kinda like some other brat I know." He said 'friend' because Kyssimri was sort of a friend... one of the ones he'd lose if his secrets came out. I he didn't call the kid a friend then what was he? Someone he had total power over and fucked when the kid rolled into the Cancer. ...a conquest. Gen scratched his head and tried not to board the guilt train in his mind. It was hard enough trying to stay off it when Fang was around, he didn't need to add Kyss to the equation.

"Well, just know I'm not cartin' yer ass home if you pass out here kiddo." Gen said forcing himself to lighten up, at least outwardly.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Jenny

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2012, 05:57:10 am »
Jaxon was apt enough to notice when Maygen's disposition changed a bit, but he wasn't sure if he should pursue it. Had something happened with this person Gen had been with, who'd run off? He wasn't exactly an expert in matters of the heart, but he wasn't about to leave the bartender hanging. Gen had been there for him enough times that it was only right to badger him until he spilled. Disregarding the question about passing out, Jaxon's expression went sober. "This friend.. What happened with him?" Jaxon asked curiously.

Offline Nix

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2012, 04:25:54 pm »
"...what happened is that the damn kid is on the run... has been for years, and I can't help him. I'm not sure he'd even want my help." Damn. Why was he talking about one kid who broke his heart, with the other kid who broke his heart? Not broke it in a romantic way... but in a the tragic way. Damn. Gen poured himself another drink and looked at Fang, knowing the kid wasn't gunna let him off that easy. But what could he really say about it all?

"You met that... blue kid before, the Dimuroite kid who stayed here before? He was here again the other day... we fuck now sometimes." When Gen first met Kyssimri he never would have touched the kid. He was 16 then but looked about 11... now he was 24 and looked about 17. But Kyssimri came on to him three years ago... and it wasn't like he could just push the kid away. He downed his drink and poured another. "I told you about them... the Dimuroites... the shit they've been through as a people and all... he's the only one survivin' on his own and shit. Every damn day he's gotta worry about someone catching him and selling him off just causa what he is."

And it's not like Gen was any better... he made more money off the plight of the Dimuroites then he cared to admit. Even though he liked Kyssimri... didn't stop him from profiting off the kid's people. "...Guilt will eat at your soul if you let it Fang." Maygen offered the words of wisdom despite himself, his heart aching as he looked at Jaxon.

Jenny

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2012, 10:04:51 am »
Jaxon leaned forward on the counter, resting his head in his hands and adopting an almost childish expression as he listened to Gen. He was tired as hell, and it took him some time to catch onto what the older man was talking about- the Dimuroite- but then it clicked. It was awhile back, but he did recall meeting the very.. promiscuous "blue kid". He seemed like one hell of a handful, which would explain why he had Gen's attention. Maygen seemed to like things that were difficult or interesting. The kid was both.

His words were a little vague, though, Jaxon had to admit. Guilt? Why would Gen be guilty? Something had clearly happened that Gen wasn't going to let out. "I see," Jax replied thoughtfully. "Well, why'd he leave if you could help him? I'm sure he'd appreciate your help. He doesn't seem like the type who has any idea how to fend for himself either.." he admitted, thinking back to the meeting. "Let me guess, you're feeling all responsible for him now?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2012, 02:23:48 am »
"Yeah I guess I do feel responsible for the kid... but I feel responsible for you are your brothers too kiddo." He said talking about the kids in the gang. "He gets by... I mean he's been wandering for years you know? I don't really wanna think about what he does to get by... but, it is what it is. He doesn't trust anyone when it comes down to it... and I can't blame him fer it. So what about you Fang? Do you trust me?" Gen asked forcing a grin.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal