Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Unexpected Cargo (Rhi-Rhi)  (Read 10061 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Unexpected Cargo (Rhi-Rhi)
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2012, 05:23:29 pm »
Ari cast a look between Blueberry and Ykan, then shrugged and turned toward the exit. "Do what ya want with him. I'm gonna see Bjarte."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2012, 12:07:36 am »
Ykan looked at the blue kid, looked at Ari walking away, looked at the blue kid and looked at Ari walking away... "Ari wait for me!" He said bouncing after the captain. "I wanna visit Bjarte too!" He said smiling and walking along side Ari.

Ok so it was half to make sure the medic agreed to keeping the Dimuroite on board and half to bother the alien, and half to see Ari flirt with the midget. Yes that was three halves, yes he just called Bjarte a midget alien medic in his head.

Kyssimri sighed. He was hoping that other guy would come over so he could try and seduce him into doing what he wanted, but at least he could relax again now that the asshole was gone.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2012, 10:10:10 pm »
Ari snorted and kept on walking. "Yeah? Ya know he's gonna be pissy, 'don't bother me unless you're bleedin'' and all," he said, then grinned, hooked a finger in the belt loop of Ykan's pants, and tugged him closer. "Maybe I should give ya a little mark for him to patch up."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2012, 06:18:51 pm »
Ykan trembled deliciously when Ari pulled him closer by the belt loop. "Mhmmm~ Maybe you should give me some lower back problems too... sore hips... we wouldn't want Bjarte to just dismiss us~" He ran his finger tips down Ari's chest. Damn if the captain wasn't sexy~

"Whatever you think is best Captain~"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2012, 08:48:35 pm »
Ari chuckled and caught Ykan's wrist. "Maybe later; that's a little labor intensive for now, eh? Let's see what kinda mood he's in first." Before Ari got too distracted, as often happened. And come to think of it, he wanted all his wits about him in case Bjarte got...prickly.

Literally. Ugh.

It didn't take long to reach the med bay, and Ari paused outside the door and rapped his knuckles on it. "Hey! Shorty! Open up! You've got visitors!" Ari said, voice sing-song.

Blue

« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2012, 08:56:58 pm »
“Shut the fuck up you giant odiferous mushroom.” Was the curt reply from within, before the door hissed open to reveal the tiny medic. As usual, he was curled up on his chair under one of the heating lamps, currently concocting…something liquid and vaguely red in a set of vials. For once his sleeves were actually rolled up rather than half covering his hands (nothing fit his tiny frame, what can you do), revealing spindly gray arms.
One large deer-shaped ear flicked hard in a way that was indicative of his annoyance, but otherwise his face was completely devoid of expression as he turned about to face them with a tiny metal stir stick with a bulbous end still in his delicate fingers.

“I see you didn’t fuck him into oblivion, and neither of you appear to be bleeding or crippled, so what do you want? You may need what I’m working on the next time you do something stupid, so it’s in your best interest to spit it out.”

Hmm, so really, he wasn’t in such a foul mood today! For the perpetually perturbed little alien, this was a ‘good day’. And yes, his unusual ears had been privy to their hallway conversations, puke-inducing as it had been.

Offline Nix

« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2012, 11:15:47 pm »
Ykan had to chuckle at Bjarte's new nickname for Ari... heh giant odiferous mushroom! He moved into the med bay, his own bunny ears popping upward as he smiled at the alien. Awww comments about his an Ari's sex life~ maybe Bjarte just wanted to join in the fun? Normally Ykan would have teased him about that but he didn't cause he wanted to keep the other in this seemingly good mood.

"Well Bjarte we decided to come see you instead of me getting fucked into oblivion~ Instead we wanted to talk to you about this new acquisition Ari found on board."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2012, 12:13:34 am »
"Awww, sweetheart, I'm honored! So many syllables and all for me!" Ari said with a grin, pressing a hand to his heart and fluttering his lashes at Bjarte. He stepped into the room and paused before Bjarte's chair, one hand on his hip.

"Anyhow, I'm gonna cut straight to the chase. Basically: what Ykan said. To make a long story short, we got a stowaway, and apparently his blood and tissues can be...harvested." He shot a look at Ykan, eyebrow arched. It still sounded utterly bizarre to him and vaguely unsettling, mainly because he preferred not to dirty his own hands if possible. Shooting someone in the face? Cool. Selling someone off? Fine. Cutting out someone's liver? Uh...

"Apparently, he can cure a lot of shit, soooo. Just wanted to see if, y'know, ya had any interest in harvestin' livin' tissue."

Blue

« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2012, 09:35:28 pm »
It was a small blessing that Ykan left his obnoxiously big mouth shut. Well, ok not completely shut, damn. At least what he said was basically cutting right to the point, and he appreciated it.
Not that you could tell.

Ari, on the other hand, was just as retarded as usual.

It was incredibly tempting to just flick his leg and kick Ari right in his overused ball sack, but just the idea of how jarring that would be up his slender leg snuffed out the malicious idea.
Rainbow head was lucky today.

He listened, unblinking and unflinching, to the rest of the explanation. Well that was…not what he was expecting. Then again, what exactly did one ‘expect’ with someone as illogical as Ari?
…never mind, he didn’t want to think about it.
“So are you asking me to dissect some thing you found in the cargo bay? Didn’t know you were dipping into the depraved.”
With a sigh, he shrugged his bony little shoulders.
“If it has healing properties, it’s at least worth a look. No promises on the dissection. I am not, however, going down into that godsforsaken icepit.”
As if to reinforce that statement, he curled up a bit further into his chair, basking in the warm glow of one of his heating lamps.

Offline Nix

« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2012, 12:11:38 am »
Ykan stifled a laugh at the little 'syllables' comment and then listened to Ari explain it to Bjarte. This was what he was afraid of, why he came along. Ok so maybe Ykan had explained it poorly to Ari in the first place but he really hadn't meant harvesting organs and tissues when he suggested this.

"Bjarte, I'm not sure if you are familiar with this particular people but you are very knowledgeable so you probably are- Ari found a young Dimuroite in the cargo bay. I suggested instead of selling the kid we might want to keep him around for blood and tissue donations, not dissecting. Ari is being dramatic is all." He shot a pouty look at the captain for twisting his words before turning back to the little medic.

"...ok, so forced donations, but not taking out anything vital."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2012, 04:06:58 pm »
Ari repressed a shudder. Forced donations, yeah. Donating blood and tissue. All those needles...

Ugh. So maybe that was at the heart of why selling the kid sat better with him than keeping him.

"Forced donations, harvestin', whatever. Whatever it is, I don't care. We'll bring the kid to ya, I guess, then you do just do your thing. All I ask is he's kept alive and whole. Keep it as noninvasive as ya can," Ari told Bjarte, and glanced at Ykan.

"For the record, we still ain't keepin' him long-term. It's still another mouth to feed and it's weird keepin' someone around who ain't productive except to bleed now and then. So don't get attached. Soon as Bjarte's milked what he can out of him, we're sellin' him. Clear?"

Blue

« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2012, 03:02:33 pm »
Bjarte blinked slowly, not showing much of anything on his face. In his voracious search for some kind of cure, yes, he’d stumbled upon information on the Dimuroites. Not that he’d ever actually seen one - it wasn’t as though they were particularly common, and he had no desire to pursue the few avenues there were in acquiring one.
Hm, maybe he had actually gotten lucky for once.
…..
….Better to be cautious.

He snorted at Ari’s protests about keeping him.
“Oh, yes, and I’m sure by ‘productive’ you mean ‘fuck buddy’. Spare me. I’ll be the one to determine how useful he is or isn’t.”
He was sincerely hoping for ‘very useful’ at this point. But he’d be loath to let Ari realize it - that man did not need any leverage against him, that was for sure.

Offline Nix

« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2013, 07:14:20 am »
Ykan was about to pout at Ari's firm 'we aren't keeping him for long blah blah blah don't get attached' shit when Bjarte was the voice of reason. "See Ari? It's Bjarte's decision cause he's a doctor." Ykan couldn't help but grin a bit which was not particularly the best thing to be doing but oh well.

"Let's stop wasting Bjarte's time and go get the kid~!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2013, 01:30:15 pm »
"Well...yeah. What else is crew good for, eh?" Ari said with a crooked grin and a wink, nudging Ykan in the side. "Gotta have a multipurpose crew, y'know!"

He did, however, have to concede to Bjarte's point. He was the doc here, after all. Ari didn't know how the fuck this shit worked.

He waved away Ykan's words. "Yeah, yeah, I got that. Alright, then. Bjarte, he's all yours. But if ya determine him not useful, lemme know. Like I said, last thing ya need on a floatin' metal capsule suspended in fuckin' oblivion is dead weight. Money though, we can use that."

He paused. "Hey, reckon if he's super useful we can sell his..." He groped for the right word. 'Blood' sounded weird, like they were a bunch of fucking vampires or some sort of weird blood bank, but hell with it. "Blood? Produce? Merchandise? Ah, anyway, that's a hurdle we'll jump later I guess, c'mon, Ykan. And don't look so damned happy."

Grabbing the man's arm, he tugged him after him as he started for the cargo bay.

Blue

« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2013, 10:29:03 pm »
He had to admit, Ari’s description of a spaceship was dead on. That’s pretty much exactly how he felt about it. Only probably with a fuck ton more loathing for it thrown in.
Snorting, Bjarte flicked an ear mildly in response.
“Yes. Let’s become an organ black market unto ourselves. I’m certain that won’t bring any unwanted attention our way.”
Curling up, he was all too glad it was the two of them trucking it down into that frigid cargo bay. Just thinking about it made him shiver, despite the heating lamps. Hm, speaking of heating lamps, it was probably about time to get some more backup bulbs…guess he’d have to ask Ari when their next trip to a station would be, great.

Offline Nix

« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2013, 07:02:06 am »
Ok so the nudge and wink about the crew being fuck buddies was kind of hot and Ykan wanted to point out that by that definition of 'useful' that, well, he'd find the blue kid 'useful'. Better to not though... Damn this keeping his mouth shut was starting to get hard! He let Ari grab him and haul him off, he barely had time to grin and wave to Bjarte too! "Be right back Bjarte~!" He managed to call back to the little medic all curled up under those lamps.

Once he turned in the actual direction they were headed it was easier to walk, though he didn't pull out of Ari's grip either. "Heh, I like it when you're rough~" He teased, trying to make his rabbit ears disappear again despite his giddiness. He really lacked self control when it came to his ears popping up lately.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2013, 02:03:14 pm »
Ari rewarded that remark by grabbing Ykan by the ears and sharply twisting until he was facing him. "I know," he said with a grin, then leaned in, kissed him hard on the mouth, and released him just like that, turning on his heel and heading for the brig like it was nothing.

"Keep up, now!"

It wasn't long before he reached the brig. Throwing the door open and stepping inside, he strode for the cell Kyssimri was kept in and brandished the key. "Chop chop, kiddo. It's time to move."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal