Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Unexpected Cargo (Rhi-Rhi)  (Read 10065 times)

Offline Nix

Re: Unexpected Cargo (Rhi-Rhi)
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2012, 11:34:02 pm »
"Yes... I do, its the only way I can..." Damn why did he have to explain himself? "It's the only way I can have power and control of the situation. It's not like it isn't going to happen anyway most of the time." Kyssimri took a few more bites of the sandwich, finishing it up and then taking a sip of the water. "I'm 24 and I look like I'm 16... I've been on my own since I was 16, and back then I looked about 11 tops. So yes, I've learned its better to flirt and give in than fight it."

It was obvious from the look on the blue boy's face and the pain in his golden eyes that the captain was really getting to him. Besides, he couldn't get those memories out of his head now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2012, 12:01:06 pm »
"Oh yeah? Interestin', if flawed." Ari smirked. "Like how do ya know they even like guys? How do ya know I do?"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2012, 07:49:00 pm »
"In case you haven't noticed, I'm young and androgynous looking enough for perverts of all tastes. Besides, how do you know I'm a guy?" Kyss asked pouting again. Well the lack of tits certainly implied it but still. "I've only got enough Yadol to fill my little finger! I'm like all Kasim!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2012, 12:32:19 pm »
Ari feigned shock, letting out a sharp gasp and clapping a hand to his face. "Well, golly gee gosh, ya got me there! I've just got no clue! See, I was thinkin' it might be the penis that tipped me off."

As for the other shit the kid was spouting? It was all gibberish to him.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2012, 12:56:56 pm »
"Shassshanm..." Kyssimri cursed, blushing again and looking at the ground. "You saw it huh?" He didn't want this guy to see him naked anymore. Even though he was pretty good looking, and he liked his multicolored hair... NO! This asshole wasn't going get anything now! They were going to the Cancer and Gen would rescue him and that was all.

"Just leave me alone... you want to sell me and you don't even know what for... you're just another stupid pirate."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2012, 03:53:08 pm »
That made Ari burst into laughter. He couldn't help it. This entire situation was so utterly ridiculous that he couldn't even keep up with what was going on anymore.

"Ya got some sorta mental deficiency, Blueberry? You're the one that hit on me, wanted to be tied to my bed, stripped down to nothin', and curled up here naked. Now you're freakin' out that I saw your pee-pee? I dunno what you're tryin' to pull but it's a little late to be playin' the prudish little princess angle."

Offline Nix

« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2012, 01:00:15 am »
"So you want to be seen naked by someone who rejected and imprisoned you?" Kyss looked away from him. "I sleep naked, alright? Just stop it ok... You aren't into me, I don't want anything to do with you now so just leave me alone."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2012, 03:31:43 pm »
Ari shrugged. "I don't really care who see me naked, to be honest. It's just skin," he said, and then changed the subject because that was heading toward a weird place.

Brushing hair out of his eyes, he snorted and turned to leave. "Your wish is my command, Blueberry."

Offline Nix

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2012, 09:15:11 pm »
"My name isn't Blueberry... it's Kyssimri." He said. "You really sell people like they're nothing?" Kyss looked at the man's back as he started to leave. He knew what kind of monsters people were, he'd seen it first hand... but it still seemed odd that people could do such terrible shit to each other. Heh, maybe it was just his Dimuroite nature that made him feel that way.

There wasn't a 'good' person alive. Everyone was shit at their core... everyone fucked others over.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2012, 02:20:58 pm »
Ari laughed and glanced over his shoulder at Kyss. "Nothin'? Nope. I sell 'em like they're something. If they weren't worth anything, there'd be no point sellin' them, eh?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2012, 06:20:31 pm »
Kyssimri sat against the wall and hugged his legs to his chest. "...You're nothing..." He muttered under his breath as he glared at the pirates back.

Offline Nix

« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2012, 11:21:58 pm »
Ykan had been looking for Ari for about the last 20 minutes now and obviously had missed him at some point cause someone had been in the kitchen during that time. Well finally he had caught the captain leaving the holding cell area. "What were you doing in there Ari?" Ykan asked a bit confused but then shook his head. "Oh I wanted to ask if you want chicken for dinner or if you want to just have everyone fend for themselves cause honestly chicken is about all I have enough of to cook for everyone at this point." The teal haired male peeked around the captain to see there was actually someone in the holding cell.

Someone youthful and pretty looking it seemed. "Ariiii..." Ykan grinned. "Who is that?~"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2012, 02:29:26 pm »
Aw, dammit. Ari knew that grin. And he knew what Kyss looked like. Blueberry was a looker, for all intents and purposes, and he just knew this wouldn't end well.

He moved with Ykan, side-stepping in an attempt to block his view. "No one," he said, and grabbed Ykan's shoulders so he could turn him around. "And ya oughta treat him as such. He's only gonna be here as long as Cancer so don't go gettin' attached and no we can't keep him."

Offline Nix

« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2012, 03:44:11 pm »
Ykan was easily turned around but he didn't stop grinning. And he wasn't giving up that easily. If Ari got to play with prisoners, than Ykan could too. "So its a 'he' huh? And was he blue? Is he a Dimuroite? Where'd you find one of those? That's rare to see them alone... they are practically herd animals. And is he cute? He looked cute." Ykan planted his feet firmly on the ground and refused to be moved. Uh-uh. No way was Ari keeping this one from him.

Kyssimri heard the person that Ari was talking to before he saw him. Teal hair, magenta eyes and a bright grin. Then the asshole blocked his view of the new comer and turned them around. Keep him. Was there a shot that this person could be seduced and persuaded? Ari already seemed intent on keeping them apart, so that was a good sign. Either way once they reached the Cancer he could get away from the heartless prick pirate. And it was probably a microscopic prick since Ari didn't even want to use it. "I'm not no one..." Kyssimri pouted cutely.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2012, 09:47:16 pm »
With a frustrated noise, Ari released Ykan but still stood his ground, arms crossed over his chest and lips pursed. "Whatever he is, he's a stowaway. And worth somethin'. Like I said, don't go gettin' attached. He ain't gonna be here long so don't even try."

Offline Nix

« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2012, 12:51:02 pm »
Kyss was frustrated that he couldn't hear their conversation now, but he could still see Ari's back some. He made sure he was covered properly and moved to stand as close as possible, but still couldn't make out what they were saying now. Damnit.

Ykan turned to face Ari and chuckled a bit. "You mean that this gift willingly snuck on board the ship and you just want to sell him? Ari... do you know what they use Dimuroites for?"

Ykan was familiar with Dimuroites culturally from way back when they lived on Earth and wasn't 100% sure of how their views had evolved... but if this one was anything like the Dimuroites of old he'd be easy to play for sure. He had found their religion both stupid and beautiful back in the day... and thought it was a shame they went they got played the way they did... but they were an easy people to manipulate.

"Ari... Dimuroites are walking blood and tissue donors. Seriously. They are genetically perfected human beings incapable of getting sick. Half of Thanatos INCs shit has some sort of Dimuroite blood or plasma in it. Sure you could make a pretty sum off of selling a kid like that... but if you need a blood transfusion or a kidney you'd have it on stock with him around. Hell, you could probably even have Bjarte make you a youth serum from that kid's blood. The lot of them are like universal human donors."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2012, 02:58:41 pm »
Ari stared at Ykan for a good minute. "...Ya suggestin' we keep him around so we can harvest his organs?"
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 11:36:28 am by Rhi-Rhi »

Offline Nix

« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2012, 09:43:02 pm »
"...more so for blood and sex." Ykan said after a minute. He realized how bad what he said sounded. "I mean you wanted to sell him to have his organs harvested... the only difference is that by keeping him it could save your life and not some asshole in Edanith of Aedolis. Listen... I don't think anyone is going to need an organ... it is more likely that someone gets.... I don't know... let's say stabbed... and needs blood while we are far from a space port. What's more expensive? Buying blood on the black market that could carry diseases just to stock the med bay or having a donor on board that can give blood to any human on board and replenishes blood faster than any of you other humans can?"

He thought that this kid would be a good insurance policy for Ari and the others. "I'm not implying you take vital organs from the kid really... just I mean think about it, ok?" Yeah Ykan wanted to sleep with the cutie but it wasn't just that. With someone like that on board Ykan would be able to worry about Ari a little bit less.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2012, 04:24:39 pm »
"Pardon me--blood and tissue harvestin'," Ari said, and stole a glance back toward Blueberry.

There were a lot of shitty things he did in this line of work. But the idea of keeping someone around, someone utterly helpless who couldn't even fight back, so they could live off them like a vampire was just...weird. The entire concept was weird. Sure, maybe someone else would do worse, but at least then it was out of their hands and he didn't have to think about it.

He ran a hand through his hair. "It's just another mouth to feed, but...look, I'll talk to Bjarte. He's the one who gets to make the final call 'cause he's the one that'd have to deal with this shit."

Offline Nix

« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2012, 04:38:09 pm »
Kyssimri was really wishing he could hear what they were saying... he knew it was about him but he didn't know what was happening! It was frustrating beyond belief, especially seeing Ari look back at him.

Ykan kept his mouth shut about the extra mouth to feed bit because that would be a decent expense with the blue kid maybe they could find a way to make some extra money... hell maybe they could sell some of the kid's blood to boot... though it might get suspicious if they did that on a regular basis, still he could figure something out, and get Bjarte to convince Ari that the Dimuroite was worth keeping. That might be harder.

"Hey Ari... can I play with the pretty blue boy in the mean time?" He asked happily rocking back and forth on his heels, grinning happily.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal